[Issues found by Jupiter] Coshzmo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Coshzmo

Postby Coshzmo on July 4th, 2013, 12:23 am

PC User: Coshzmo Sari
Birthdate: 29th of Winter, 495 AV
Birthplace: Abura
Character Concept
Parents...unknown. Coshzmo was given up at birth to a family of Pycons in the woods. They cared for him as their own, though the Pycons had others to care for, and these Pycons hated mixing bloodlines.

Slick gray hair, gray eyes, and intelligent described Coshzmo at age 10. The Pycon tribe knew him to be Vantha , but also suspected him to be part Inarta.

Besides learning immensely, he was taught simple spells by his primary caregiver, Pincorri. He was taught Conjuring and, 7 years later, he barely passed the 2nd stage of Conjuring. In his village, though they never mixed races with others, they forbade Coshzmo from dating outside his race. He kept the secret from them that he dated and eventually had sexual relations with a Myrian. She left to Nyka with her family, Coshzmo not knowing if she was pregnant or not, because of her excessive eating, and the enlargement of her stomach.

After leaving the village and surviving on his own on Mura, he came across a sign for Zeltiva University, signed up and that's where his real story begins.

Starting Pack
1 Simple cotton shirt
1 Waterskin
Food for a Week
Eating Knife
Toiletries
Dagger, stone
Flint and Steel
10 scrolls of Djek learning
99 silver Mizas (Money)
Heirloom- 11 inch Birch wood wand
Zeltiva University 20x20 dorm room, postered withh moving pictures of various Ravok plants
1 Owl

Teacher-12 gm a day
Skills
Conjuring- 25
Intelligience- 15 pts
Medicine- 35 pts
Cryptography- 28 pts

Gnosis Magical Skills
Animation Level II
Projection Level I
Hypnotism Level I
Reimancy Level 1/2
Last edited by Coshzmo on July 7th, 2013, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mage Coshzmo
Coshzmo
Mage

Words: 1587
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 9:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Coshzmo the Mage

Postby Jupiter on July 7th, 2013, 3:19 am

Hi Coshzmo!

I’m Jupiter, one of the Character Sheet Liaisons here in Mizahar! I’ve been looking over your character sheet, and I’ve found quite a few problems that will need to be fixed before you continue to play your character!

• The name of this thread needs to only be your character’s name and nothing else!
  • You are required to include your character’s date of birth, including a date, season, and year, even if the character themselves don’t remember it! A character sheet is considered out of character, so please add this! :)
  • Part of your character concept is incorrect! Pycons do not have “little to no feelings” and they are in fact capable of procreating! I’d recommend taking another look at the Pycon Lore page to make sure that you know all about them!
  • A hair color of purple/blue is not natural here in Mizahar! Please change it to something that matches with the lores!
  • Charodae are not capable of interbreeding with other races, so your character could not be a mix! Please either choose another race that is capable of interbreeding or make him full blooded in one race! Here is the Mixed Blood lore page so that you can know which races can interbreed or not!
  • If you choose to keep him as a Mixed Blood, please be sure that his race on your profile is correct! You currently have it as Human,Mixed, which is not the same thing as Mixed Blood. To change this, you’ll go to the User Control Panel, click on Profile, and select your race in the box that says race!
  • I happened to notice that you’re missing several of the items given in the Starting Package. Don’t forget to include them!
  • Telepathic owls do not exist within Mizahar! If you’d like for your character to have an owl, please just choose a normal one!
  • Owl riding is not a skill that exists within Mizahar, so please change this to another skill!
  • You are currently missing the racial bonus given to your character in the starting package! If you choose to be a Mixed Blood, you will get a 10 point racial bonus in any one skill of your choice!
  • Please change your skill of Wittiness and Cunning to the Intelligence skill! :)
  • In your skills, you will need to note whether they are from the Starting Package or if they are from a racial bonus! SP is used for Starting Package points and RB is used for Racial Bonus points!
  • In order for your character to have any Gnosis marks, you will need to apply for them in the Help Desk! Until you do so, please remove them!
  • You need to include a section in your Character Sheet for your ledger! You will also need to deduct any items that you have bought from the ledger and make note of the item and cost there!

Once you’ve made these changes, let me know and I can approve your character sheet! Then you can get back to playing your character! If you have any questions about what needs to be changed or anything else, please contact me about it and I’ll do what I can to help you out! :D

Jupiter
Jupiter
Let me help you

Words: 44855
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)