Completed [The Residential Wing] Dig Dug

Aka's first day of job as a Reimancer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

[The Residential Wing] Dig Dug

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on July 24th, 2013, 6:24 pm

The Residential Wing, 11th of Bell, 11th of Summer 513 A.V

"Huff..." Aka, in her human form, was standing before an unfinished tunnel in the Residential Wing, this tunnel was going to lead to another cavern used for the Constrictors as dwellings. The cavern itself hasn't been made yet, it would need a path first and today, it was Aka's first task as a Reimancer of Zinrah to make it, she didn't have to finish it by today of course but Aka, being the headstrong Viper she is, was determined to do it.

"Ssso, sssmall fry? Cavern too big for you?" A constrictor in Dhani form was carrying two large buckets with her, she was tasked with helping Aka to transport the dusts, rocks, and debris that would sure come from Aka doing her job.

"Oh, quit it, Senka..." Aka flicked an annoyed glance at the giant constrictor behind her, it was the same Dhani who 'greeted' her when she first came to Zinrah aside from Mamuro. She was also the one who directed her to Aspia, indirectly getting Aka a job as a Reimancer. The giant Dhani was friendly enough... in her own way.

"Yeah, yeah, you are no fun, Aka. Ssso? What are you going to do now?" Senka eyed the tunnel, she wanted to just punch the cavern walls to create way but experience told her that she couldn't really control her strength so she would let this small fry do her job.

"*Sigh*..." With an audible sigh, Aka closed her eyes, concentrated, manipulated her Djed, and produced her Res in the form of slimy reddish substance on her palms. Aka then approached the unfinished tunnel and began gathering the stones, rocks, and dirts in front of her to her hand like a vacuum. The gathered debris were formed into an ever-growing dirt ball on both of Aka's hands, when she felt they were too big and heavy enough. She would give them to Senka, Senka herself would put the dirt ball in the large baskets she was carrying. The activity seemed easy and repetitive enough, boredom was quickly extinguished with the two Dhanis spouting remarks at each other with Senka being the main instigator.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on July 25th, 2013, 2:32 am

Aka gathered some more dirt and stones to both of her hands and gave them to Senka. Sometimes, she would make some adjustments to the floor and ceiling of the caverns by smoothing the surface so it didn't have any sharp edges or rocks jutting out from it. Her small stature let her navigate easily in the ever deeper tunnel and smoothing them out.

Senka looked at the baskets and found six dirt balls were collected so far, three on each basket. She was getting bored, volunteering to help Aka was not the right thing to do it seemed... she secretly cared for the delicate viper, however whiny she was, but doing this kind of job was not her cup of Myrian blood. She was a brawler, wrestler, and warrior, fitting to be in the front line of the battlefield, tossing Myrians here and there, not accompanying a small fry in building a tunnel of all things. She felt mischievous and swiftly slithered to the tiny viper.

"Hmmm... eh?!" Aka was in the middle of doing her work when she felt her body being easily lifted up like a ragdoll by a giant scaly hand, her concentration broke and the unfinished dirt balls fell from her hands. She was forcefully turned around and came face to face with Senka's snake face. "W-what is it? You're interrupting me!" She tried to appear brave, but being far smaller and physically weaker had its effects. "Ouch!" She winced in pain when Senka suddenly pushed her to a wall and pin her there, the scene from her first day at Zinrah repeating itself.

"You know, Aka... thisss kind of job isss boring... you wanna have some..." Senka then leaned in close, her giant snake mouth right beside Aka's ear, her tongue slithered out and slowly licked her neck like she was some kind of candy "fun?"

Aka shuddered in fear, what was this Dhani going to do to her? Sure she knew these Constrictors were matriarchal much like the Vipers in Eyktol, but she didn't thought Senka would target her as well. For once, she was not a male, but it seemed the Constrictor was not picky and could go with anything she found pretty, cute, handsome, or other things that got her attention. "F-f-f-f-fun?" Aka was trembling and quivering now, she asked the question in disbelief, refusing to believe that Senka was going to do 'that' to her.

"Yesss... fun... fun thingsss like..." Senka leaned in even closer and Aka could feel her hot breath brushing against her neck, she closed her eyes, whimpered, and braced herself when...

"like patrolling the jungles and killing Myriansss of courssse!" Senka suddenly pulled away and dropped Aka to the ground, her tone disturbingly shifted to casual fun.

"Wha-?" Aka did not have the time to grasp on what's going on, she instinctively curled herself into a ball, did an air roll to to position herself, landed on all fours and softened her fall. "Huh?" After she got a good grasp on the matter at hand, Aka stood up tall... well, short, realizing Senka was just fooling around with her. "Aaaaaagh! Don't do that again! I thought... I thought..."

"You thought what, Aka? Sssahahahaha!" Senka was very much enjoying this, the luminescent blush on Aka's face was a testament that her prank worked.

"G..guh... w...whatever!" Aka dropped the matter, continuing on would just embarass herself further, she turned back to the tunnel, flexed her fingers to refresh her res, picked the dropped rocks back, and continued with her job. So mean... she's so mean! I did not like that one bit! She gritted her teeth and exerted more power in her gathering to vent her frustration.
Last edited by Soshakuakamamushi on July 25th, 2013, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on July 25th, 2013, 8:14 am

"Aka..."

"Akaaa~"

"Aka!"

"What! Is! It?!" Aka gritted her teeth, she couldn't stand the consistent pestering. Senka seemed to be dead set on igniting her growing short fuse. Aka finished creating another two dirt balls and this time, she heaved them and brought it to the baskets herself. She wasn't in the mood of asking her help again. Sweat began to trickle into Aka's forehead, she had been working for quite some time now, but not close to overgiving yet, she only used her res for gathering the elements after all.

*GRAB!* Oh... no... Aka sighed audibly as she felt her body being grabbed by Senka... again. It was the second time in a row, she couldn't move her limbs as both of Senka's giant hands were wrapping around her lithe body. "Aka... I'm wondering, why do you prefer your tiny human form ssso much? At least your Dhani form isss sssmall, not tiny" Like Aspia, this viper seemed to be fond on taking the form that resembled those bloody Myrian the most, Senka couldn't understand that. Why wouldn't she be proud of her Dhani heritage?

"H-hmph! I... I don't have to tell anything to you..." Aka looked down to the ground and pouted, if she ever wanted to make Senka leave her alone was to show courage and not keep playing into her hands. The actual reason was she was so used in using her human form in her years spent travelling with Galbern, she even lost her obvious sssnake lisp. It didn't work out so well though as a grin came upon Senka's serpentine face, why was she grinning?!

"Sssahahaha! Brave little viper, aren't you? Very well then..." Senka suddenly released her left hand, but still holding Aka with her right and undid her twintails, Aka's long hair spread and fell to her back in all its obsidian glory. She then proceeded to tug at Aka's simple black dress, Senka's movements looked like she was aiming to undress her. "H-h-hey! W-what are you doing?!" Aka grabbed the giant hand and futilely tried to pry it away. Oh Siku, she was going to be assaulted by a giant female Constrictor in a foreign cave in a foreign Region far away from Eyktol, it would not be a good experience.

Senka merely hissed in delight and continued her work, she then undid Aka's sash and pulled away the dress from her body, Aka didn't wear any underwear as she viewed it would hinder her in shifting her form. She didn't have much to show anyway with her... small chest. Senka dropped the now naked Aka to the ground... again. "W-wha-wha?!" Aka couldn't control her embarassment and her air roll failed her this time, she fell on top of her butt, all bare for Senka to see.

"Y-y-y-you! G-give me back my clothes!" Aka used her hands to cover herself, what could she do against this wrestler? At this distance, Senka would squish her should she try anything funny. Senka folded her clothes into a ball and threw it backwards, blocking Aka from her much needed garments. "Now, to not embarasss yourssself, you ssshould ssswitch to your Dhani form, yesss?" So that was her plan, goading Aka into transforming.

"Y-y-y-y-!!" Aka couldn't believe the audacity Senka had, but she secretly felt relieved that the Constrictor didn't actually try to sexually assa-

"Transssform now or I would do thingsss that would ssscar you for life!"

"Hyaaaaaaaaaah?!!" Scratch that, she was planning to sexually assault her in the first place, Aka gave in to her instincts and began transforming to her Dhani form. Her hair disappeared, her legs fused, and red scales with constant black spots adorned her body. After thirty seconds, the now pouting Dhani Aka gritted in anger and turned back to the tunnel.

She flexed her now scaly fingers once more and generated more res, shaping the tunnel further with Senka watching behind her back, a very satisfied grin on Senka's face.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Traverse on July 28th, 2013, 12:34 pm

Aka

Skill XP Earned
Observation 1 XP
Reimancy 2 XP
Socialization 2 XP

Lores Earned
The Repetitive Task of Digging Tunnels
Senka: An interesting Work Partner
Being Blackmailed into Shifting

Additional Notes :
Interesting little solo. I am still not sure how I feel about that whole stripping scenario, but hey, Dhani are a crazy lot.

There was one little thing you mentioned, and I think you've alluded to it before about Aka losing her lisp? This is a natural trait for Dhani, it is something quite a few Dhani PC's carefully hide by avoiding those ssss, and PC's like Svan actually use morphing to cover it up, but its not a trait that would just fade away without use, so I just wanted to point that out.

Also as an explanation for why I only gave 2 in Reimancy as opposed to three is because the first and last posts in this little solo had a much better descriptive of Aka's actions, as well as the fact that she was repeating a laborious, but relatively simple task.

Nice little thread!

Yes, I Bite.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)