The Hive

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

The Hive

Postby Yoanna Laris on July 6th, 2013, 4:08 pm

The Hive

Business Type: Goods
Items Sold:
Honey - 1SM/pot
Beeswax - ?
Candle - 1CM
Candle, standing - 2GM
Bee, queen - 1GM (Must order in advance)
Bee, starter kit - 7GM (Must order in advance)
Bee, core colony - 12GM (Must order in advance)

Base Income: 6GM
Skill Bonus: Competent Beekeeping - 3GM
Total Income: 9GM/day
Assets:
Name | Price | Amount | Total
Bee, starter colony | 12 GM | x3 | 36 GM
Toolkit, Beekeepers | 50 GM | x1 | 50 GM
Candle making kit | 20 GM | x1 | 20 GM
Plant seeds (Common) | 5 SM | x10 | 50 SM
Shelves | 2 GM | x2 | 4 GM
Employee (Not sure about the price, he makes candles with the beeswax and occasionally runs the shop when Yoanna's out)
Debt: 110.5 GM to the city of Lhavit
Yoanna Laris
Player

Words: 1588
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2013, 10:44 am
Race: Human

The Hive

Postby Gillar on August 19th, 2013, 8:12 am

Approved with the following notations:

I would price the Beeswax at 1 gm/pound. I am assuming it is raw without any processing. You could then go so far as to add other wax products including resin. You could classify it by its usage. Bee resin is often used in wood products as it enhances the look of the wood; useful in crafting musical instruments. You could also offer it as a water repellent, and even a form of glue; just some ideas. For prices on the products, I would say between 7 sm and 1 gm for the different products, price depending on the purpose.

As for the employee, note that with all NPCs you need to get approval to have one, I would see a Shopkeeper with skill levels in Leadership (for running the shop) and Candlemaking (for obvious reasons). You may also want them to have some Beekeeping skill.

Finally, as with all Business approvals, I am only approving the Business Plan itself. Final approval belongs to the Storyteller in charge of the city you are setting up in.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)