Saying Goodbye.....

( Open to all)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Saying Goodbye.....

Postby Keyta on January 2nd, 2013, 4:54 pm

Keyta simply looked up at the two, not entirely sure if she was needed in this group, knowing she did not need to return home yet and the weather did not bother her. So instead, the kelvic closed her eyes, shook her head, then began to glow before turning into her bat-self once more for the night. She was laying on the ground, using her wings as extra feet, then jumped into the air to do a few circles around the couple before finding a spot in the middle to hover a bit. Staying in one place like that was actually a very difficult feat but none the less, she was capable of doing it, and it kept her in view of the not so nocturnal eyes. As she hovered there, she only then noticed the great change in the skin of the once blue man, now as pale or more than herself in her human form. Even his hair had changed, making him glow like she does against the moon light, it looked beautiful and wonderful. Captivated, Keyta looked up to the moon, enjoying the beauty of the source as well, remembering how she use to always look up to the sky full of stars and just stare into their beauty. These days she rarely does so, which meant to her, she would have to start doing it more often again.
Keyta
Silent and Observant

Words: 122829
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2010, 11:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Saying Goodbye.....

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on January 3rd, 2013, 1:44 am

The son of Leth blinked at the girls statement. His lips turned up in an amused smile as she sat primely on the ground waiting for the night to pass. He was distracted by the other girl changing into a bat. He blinked as the bat took wings and flew around them. He smiled and waved at the creature as it flew off. He would need to keep his eyes open for her in the future.

The healer couldn't really leave the girl sitting out alone on the beach in winter. "What adventure were you supposed to start on?" He said as he gathered some of the drift wood on the beach. He paused finding another good strand of seeweed that he could use for his herb supply and healing that he did through the order. "You also will need something to keep you warm through the night if you aren't going to return to town." He looked at her as he dropped some wood by her. "Dig a small pit to put the fire in, unless you would rather talk in the tavern were it will be warmer." Taithrosa didn't actually need to eat, just standing in the light of Leth was supplying his body with all of the nutrionts it needed.
Do you think that you could ever, Through all eternity,
Find out the generation Where Gods began to be?
Or see the grand beginning, Where space did not extend?
Or view the last creation, Where Gods and matter end?
Me thinks the Spirit whispers, “No man has found ‘pure space,’
Nor seen the outside curtains, Where nothing has a place.”
~ If You Could Hie To Kolob
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Words: 173686
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2010, 3:33 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Saying Goodbye.....

Postby Laurie White on January 3rd, 2013, 2:12 am

Laurie waved to Keyta." Bye sweetie, be safe okay?" She called out before collecting her cloak and putting it on. She started digging the pit carefully before answering Taithrosa. She honestly had to figure it out.Where am I going?. She thought to herself. She didn't plan it out, she just wanted to travel. Be free and just meet people. She was just so obsessed with meeting people. She looked up at the moon after she was done. She took a deep breath and put her hands in her lap. She inhales deeply then finally spoke." I don't know, maybe a small town would be nice. I'll just go where the wind takes me." She answered truthfully. She looked in her bag and took out a piece of bread. She bit.

Then she shook her head." I will be fine here, I don't want to be a burden." She told him." I have my food here, I will be fine, really." She was answering truthfully again. She would be fine out here by herself. But then again the tavern sounded nice." Well..." She started before finishing her bread. She thought about what her family would say. Then she shook her head, right now she shouldn't care what they think. She looked at the man. She wanted to kick herself for not noticing he was.... different looking. He didn't look the way he did before." Alright, I'll go."
Laurie White
Princess of Kindness

Words: 17654
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2012, 4:35 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Saying Goodbye.....

Postby Keyta on January 4th, 2013, 12:15 am

With the waves and cheers of the two saying their goodbyes, Keyta found herself continuing the final stretch of the flight she once intended upon. The bat flew through the dark sky with an impressive speed considering her size to find herself at the docks of the island in almost no time at all. Though there were still two konti women there to greet those that came, there was not a ship in sight, which was a slight disappointment. So from there the kelvic decided to head toward the heart of the city, which truly wasn't all that from from the docks, and found herself on top of one of the buildings there. The buildings were similarly short to those of Ravok, though their shape and color were easily different. There Keyta did what she use to do almost every night as a child, she laid on her back and started up into the sky, gazing upon the stars that lit the almost black sky. She still couldn't figure why she liked them so much, but there was something that she did quite enjoy about the little lights that filled the dark space.

OOCSorry about the incredibly short post, honestly didn't know where to go with it
Keyta
Silent and Observant

Words: 122829
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2010, 11:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Saying Goodbye.....

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on January 5th, 2013, 4:17 am

The son of Leth waved at the bat as it flew away and set some more of the firewood down while the konti girl nibbled on her bread. The silver eyes looked at her as she basically admited to not knowing were she was going. He sat down and worked on setting up the fire while she eat and thought about his words.

He just smiled when she said she would go to the tavern. "Well lets get out of this cold." He looked around and desided he had enough seaweed for his stock, and that it wouldn't be to hard to look in the future for some more. He had a desent stock so that he wouldn't be caught short handed if he was called to a medical emergency.

"I have done a little adventuring in my time." Taith said helping her stand on her feet. "It is nice to travel with the wind but you might want to also think about what you want out of your wanderings?"
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Saying Goodbye.....

Postby Laurie White on January 6th, 2013, 9:22 pm

Laurie bowed her head, then looked into his silver eyes." What I want is an adventure and perhaps friends outside of Mura. Don't get me wrong, I love it here, it is my home and always will be." She stopped and turned around to grab her bag then she returned by Taithrosa's side."Do you live here?" She asked wondering if he lived there not. He did say he travelled. So was he visiting Mura? She looked away from him and looked ahead waiting for a respond. As she looked ahead she thought about where she wanted to go. Syliras? It was a big city and from the way her grandmother described it, probably pretty. Then there was also Ravok and Ricerfall. She remembered her grandmother saying Ravok is where her mother was born and raised, and Riverfall... Well she doesn't know about Riverfall but it's been mention multiple times in her mothers journal.

So many cities to see, and for the 27 year old Konti, practically a teenager. She has A LOT of time to see it all. She noticed she was trailing a head and stopped, she twirled around and looked for the man named Taithrosa. The wind picked up and blew her hair and dress , she constantly pulled her hair back and held her dress which wasn't made out of the best materials but it would do.

She was never one to complain. Never one to care about her appearance, yet she looked like she cared. She would never judge a person by their appearance and hoped no one did the same for her.
Laurie White
Princess of Kindness

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Saying Goodbye.....

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on January 12th, 2013, 5:38 pm

Taithrosa felt some thing familiar about what she was saying about the need to travel. Something from the previous life. He would need to think more about it later. "I do currently live in Mura. I am a student in the Opal Order. I wish you luck as you adventure. Remember thought that you only learn about yourself while adventuring. It also isn't pleasent what you learn. So were are you thinking of visiting first."
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Saying Goodbye.....

Postby Laurie White on January 28th, 2013, 9:59 pm

There were a lot of places Laurue wanted to visit. But if she narrowed it down she would've like to visit," Maybe Syliras? Or Endrykas." She answered him before she could think it over. They sounded nice. Really nice. Especially Endrykas. She had to read the her mother's journal. If she wasn't mistaken, that's where she met her father. She remembered he said why he was here." Oh that's nice." She answered nodding. Maybe Endrykas would've been better...
Laurie White
Princess of Kindness

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Saying Goodbye.....

Postby Traverse on August 20th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Laurie

Skill XP Earned
Oberservation 4 XP
Rhetoric1 XP
Socialization3 XP

Lores Earned
Dreams: Portents of the Future
Keyta: The Orange Haired Kelvic
Taithrosa: Not Quite an Akalak
Deciding Where to Travel

Additional Comments :
Taith or Keyta if you want your grade update your ledgers to reflect your seasonal expenses then PM me for your grade.

Laurie: Well this thread didn't get much of anywhere, which is always a bummer, but I awarded what I could. There were a few spelling errors here and there that are easily avoided if you peruse your post before pressing the 'submit' button, just things to consider in the future!

Yes, I Bite.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous