A Breath of Fresh Air (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Anna on July 12th, 2010, 4:18 am

Anna fought the urge to roll her eyes. "You saw me enter when I was materialized, although perhaps I dropped it too quickly for you to notice. No, I'm not always transparent but that is my natural form," her voice was sharp and her words quick and well formed as she continued, "I'd like to ask a question of you now, before we continue this little interview. How did you learn of me?" It had been bothering her, that a person who she had never heard of could learn who she was and where she lived, and, apparently, that she wasn't a malevolent ghost.
Anna
Player

Words: 7356
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2010, 5:31 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Grayzdo Briety on July 12th, 2010, 4:24 am

"Some word was spreading in a bar that a ghost was in the castle and I figured I should check it out." He tried to pull off a fake smile to this ghost to hide the fact he actually found her a bit attractive. "Anyways if you have any more questions to ask go ahead." he sighed tried to fill the room with sound cause he found silence a bit boring.
Grayzdo Briety
Novice Disguiser

Words: 12937
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 10:30 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Anna on July 12th, 2010, 4:33 am

Placing a hand on her translucent hip Anna looked at him incredulously. "I've been here for fifty two years and word is only now beginning to spread?" she laughed, a strange noise like the ringing of glass that tumbled through the air. She looked at Grayzdo again from the corner of her eye, he had a strange look about him. "It has been several months since I had a decent conversation... You obviously don't live here, so tell me, what brings you to Syliras?" Anna ran a sheet white hand through her thick hair as it floated about of its own accord, pushing it from her face. Noticing the sigh she grinned, "Oh dear, I'm not boring you am I? Were you hoping your first experience with a ghost to be something else? A bit more frightening perhaps?"
Anna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Grayzdo Briety on July 12th, 2010, 4:54 pm

"What brings me to Syrilas is adventure." He said trying not to sound like a complete idiot saying that. "No your not boring me it is just getting towards night and I'm getting a bit tired." He wished he could tell her his true thoughts about how he wished she would be a bit more interesting but he had heard some ghosts can possess people. Grayzdo didn't like the idea of being possessed so he kept his true opinions to himself. Then he came up with another question "Can you walk through walls?"
Grayzdo Briety
Novice Disguiser

Character sheet

Postby Anna on July 15th, 2010, 5:43 am

Once again Anna arched a narrow eyebrow, suspecting that he was tiring of their little encounter, in several ways perhaps. "If you're tired perhaps you'd better head off to bed. I'll walk you out." She didn't bother answering his other question, but merely turned, and floated through the bedroom door. After the door had swallowed her it seemed to suck up the little soulmist that remained behind, devouring the frail smoke quickly. As she waited for Grazydo to follow Anna glanced at her hand. Long fingernails which would have been smooth, and skin which would have been tight, had they truly existed. She examined them, her eyes slowly refocusing on the ground that shone through her transparent self and sighed. As the door creaked open onto the dining room she cut the harsh, windy noise short, and glanced up. "It is an advantage to being a ghost, very little can get in your way. Now follow me, you're right, it's later than I thought." She spun once again, not checking to see if Grazydo was following and headed for the large front door.
Anna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Grayzdo Briety on July 15th, 2010, 7:33 pm

"I am tired but I will leave when I choose." He said to the ghost before she left her room. He didn't leave the room and if the ghost had a physical body he'd pull her back into the room. "Besides ghosts don't need to sleep do they?"
Grayzdo Briety
Novice Disguiser

Character sheet

Postby Anna on July 17th, 2010, 3:02 am

The temperature in the bedroom plummeted, more suddenly than the last time. Quickly the air regained the heavy, smothering quality of before. Anna's voice, dead and flat began to seep through the stones before she materialized through the door. "Pardon me, young man, but perhaps you should remember who's house this is, and who," as her image came into full view infront of the door it cut out, reappearing instantly an inch in front of Grazydo's face, "Is the guest." Gray fog churned chaotically about her vaporous face, the air between them chilling more with each moment. Soulmist licked at Grazydo's skin, spreading a slight chill with its proximity.
Anna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Grayzdo Briety on July 20th, 2010, 6:13 pm

"Maybe you should remember who is alive and who here is deceased." Grayzdo said he tensed up and put his mind on trying to not get possessed then he uttered "Now why don't you let me finish my questions." He pulled the sleeves of his shirt down wishing he had money to buy a cloak. The temperature was plummeting and he was feeling the smothering effects of the room obviously the ghost could control that. It didn't matter how far she brought the temperature up or down because Grayzdo knew that this was worth it.
Grayzdo Briety
Novice Disguiser

Character sheet

Previous