Open Drawing in the Market

Vyktoria does what she does best, draw. Hoping to meet someone interesting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 30th, 2013, 2:45 am

Vyktoria smiles.
"I like riding, if that's alright."
Vyktoria seems to squeeze Yuri a little harder smiling happily.
"It's beautiful out here."
She looks around, taking in the scenery around her. She watches a couple of birds chase each other across the sky. Finally the horse under slows to a stop and Vyktoria notices a small campsite.
"Why didn't you rent a room at the inn?"
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Words: 8909
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 3:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 30th, 2013, 3:42 am

"I agree it is beautiful." Yuri states this as he begins to look around admiring the scenery, a short amount of time later Yuri looks for the post he put down which marks his campsite, he slows Theophanes to a walk and gently pulls the reins to the right, guiding Theophanes to the campsite.
As they enter the clearing which Yuri made his camp he hears Vyktoria ask "Why didn't you rent a room at the inn?" to which he replies. "I am a traveler, which means I don't stay in a location for more than 2-3 weeks at a time, on top of that I have never liked staying in an inn where I have to pay for accommodation, when I can just stay out here in the wilderness." Yuri replies as he helps Vyktoria down from Theophanes, after this is done Yuri ties Theophanes to a nearby tree and feeds him an apple "Good boy Theophanes." Yuri states as he begins to get some of the herbs out of the saddlebags. "Would you like to begin now, or in a couple of minutes after a meal?" Yuri asks as he looks for some kindling.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
All thanks to Assilsa Curare for the signature.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Threads that need replies: 1/1 (1)
Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Words: 118678
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 4:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on September 3rd, 2013, 3:40 am

Vyktoria gratefully takes Yuri’s help off the giant horse. She watches as Yuri gives Theophanes an apple. Yuri then starts relieving the horse of the saddlebags and Vyktoria sits near the burned out campfire. “Would you like to begin now, or in a couple of minutes after a meal?” Vyktoria smiles at Yuri’s consideration.
“A meal would be nice.” She smiles then takes off her satchel and helps Yuri.
“I brought some fish that we could eat.” Vyktoria smiles at Yuri. She watches him without him noticing and she feels her heart pull toward him. Finally he looks at her, but she turns away quickly, a slight blush on her cheeks. She opens her bag and takes out the wrapped fish, setting it down, she closes her bag and tries starting the fire with the kindling she found. After a few failed attempts she huffs giving up.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on September 4th, 2013, 4:29 am

"A meal would be nice" is Vyktoria's response to Yuri's offer. "I have some fish that we can eat." After a couple of moments Yuri goes a little deeper into the surrounding Forrest to collect some of the better kindling in the area, after a short while Yuri returns, arms full of kindling, to the clearing feeling as though he is being watched Yuri looks up just as Vyktoria quickly looks away with what appears to be a slight blush on her cheeks, Yuri watches intently as Vyktoria tries to start a fire with the kindling she found, but after a few failed attempts she huffs and appears to give up.
"It's OK Vyktoria, the first few times I tried to start a fire the same thing happened, but I learnt how to cope by having a look for drier kindling, like this." As Yuri says this he puts the kindling he found with Vyktoria's and then lights it using his flint and steel before proceeding to put the fish on a makeshift platter.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on September 4th, 2013, 5:02 am

Vyktoria huffs again defeated. She watches Yuri as he shows her how to start the fire. Finally igniting, the fire crackles and slowly grows. Yuri adds more wood until the fire is big enough, then he moves the makeshift platter over the fire to cook the fish.
"It's so quiet. And peaceful."
Vyktoria smiles and looks around again, taking in the scenery again. The sun is starting to set and she can see a few lights in the city flicker in the distance. She turns back to the fire and watches the fish cook, the smell filling her nose.
"How long have you been traveling?"
Turning her attention back to Yuri, she watches him contentedly.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on September 5th, 2013, 10:31 am

Putting the platter on the fire Yuri hears Vyktoria comment "It's so quiet. And peaceful." To which Yuri contentedly watches Vyktoria look at the scenery and the city, once more before she turns back to watch the fish cook, before asking "How long have you been travelling?" to which Yuri replies "A few years, 3 now, I think." Anticipating Vyktoria's next question Yuri continues by saying. "I started travelling because one day I wondered what was out there, and not just on the Island of Black Rock, and well, I haven't found a reason to stay in any given domain for an extended period of time, until today that is..." Yuri trails off realising what he just said, and blushes in accompaniment to his realisation.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on September 6th, 2013, 5:28 am

"I've wondered the same, but I've never had a reason to leave..." Vyktoria trails off. Looking back at Yuri, she blushes. "T-today? What about today?"
Looking back at the fire she watches the cooking fish waiting on his reply. Nervous of his answer, the blush on her cheeks growing. She feels her heart pull toward him, which eases her nervousness. She looks back at him with a small smile.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on September 8th, 2013, 11:59 am

Watching Vyktoria blush when she trails off, Yuri guesses what her next words will be. "T-today? What about today?" Yuri smiles warmly when Vyktoria stutters a little and feeling the pull on his soul towards Vyktoria, Yuri observes that Vyktoria's blush grows a little which is accompanied by a small smile, before calmly answering Vyktoria's question with a warm, friendly and reassuring voice. "Because I met you today, Vyktoria… when we met in the marketplace earlier I felt something stirring in my soul and once I laid eyes on you, it was as though I lost track of where I was for a moment, and I didn't want that moment to end." By the end of his response Yuri is blushing as well, but because the pull on his soul becomes too much for him, he moves slowly to Vyktoria's side in an attempt to be near her.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on September 9th, 2013, 1:13 am

Vyktoria’s eyes widen at Yuri’s bold answer. Blushing, she smiles widely.
“I have the same feeling. When I met you, I felt something. Like a tug toward you.” Vyktoria blushes and turns back toward the fire. Slowly Yuri moves closer then sits down next to her. Vyktoria softly leans against him. Realizing what she’s doing, she quickly straightens embarrassed. What am I doing? I’ve never felt this way…I want to do whatever I must to be close to him. Blushing at her private thoughts, she leans forward to check the cooking fish.
“I think it’s ready to eat.” She says simply. Vyktoria looks back at Yuri and smiles.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on September 10th, 2013, 2:13 am

Whilst Yuri is sitting next to Vyktoria he hears her answer "I have the same feeling. When I met you, I felt something. Like a tug toward you." Noticing her blush and turn towards the fire once more, Yuri thinks to himself I really do enjoy Vyktoria's company, when I have shown her how to use the herbs I really must ask her to accompany me to Syliras, I can't stand the thought of being away from her for an extended period of time. Whilst thinking this, Yuri feels a slight pressure against his left side, he looks down and notices Vyktoria leaning against him, shortly before she sits upright with a slight blush on her cheeks. "I think it's ready to eat" is all Vyktoria says. I could almost swear that there was a little bit of embarrassment in her voice, but I'm sure it was nothing. Yuri thinks as he gives the fish a once-over. "Yeah, it's about done, would you like herbs to flavour it?" Yuri asks as he gets out a couple of plates and some cutlery from his pack, before plating the fish and serving it to Vyktoria.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext