Open Drawing in the Market

Vyktoria does what she does best, draw. Hoping to meet someone interesting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 19th, 2013, 3:28 am

Summer, Day 79, 513 AV

Packing her sketchbook and pencils into her satchel, Vyktoria leaves her apartment and heads toward the market. She hopes to get some good sketches and maybe meet a few new people. Maybe even do a little shopping. Checking to make sure her door is locked she walks down the street. Luckily this early in the day the street wasn’t to crowded.

Quickly making it to the market, Vyktoria searches for an out-of-the way place to sit and draw. Finding one near in between two booth, she stacks some crates and sits. Carefully pulling out her sketchbook and pencils, she looks around for a model. Vyktoria notices two children playing while waiting near their mother. Quickly, she starts drawing them. Taking her time and stopping to occasionally look elsewhere, she adds more details and other models onto the page.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Words: 8909
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 3:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 19th, 2013, 3:51 am

Eventually filling her page for the day, Vyktoria stands, deciding to get a few supplies for dinner. She walks the left side of the market, trying to avoid getting in anyone's way. Unfortunately two children running down the street laughing and chasing one another run into her, trying to keep her balance she roughly bumps into a man standing near a booth, nearly knocking him down.
"Oh! I'm so sorry!"
Letting the children run past, Vyktoria reaches out to keep the man from falling. Eyes wide in surprise, she helps the man to his feet.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 19th, 2013, 4:25 am

Standing at a booth in the market, picking up his order for the day, Yuri was waiting for the stallholder when he was knocked over. "Oh! I'm so sorry" the woman who knocked him over said, before offering him a hand to get him back on his feet. "It's OK, Thank you Ms..."
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
All thanks to Assilsa Curare for the signature.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Threads that need replies: 1/1 (1)
Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Words: 118678
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 4:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 19th, 2013, 4:30 am

"U-uh...Vyktoria. I'm Vyktoria."
Clearly a little startled, Vyktoria bends down and picks up her book that was knocked out of her hands. She gently and carefully dusts it off. Sighing quietly, she looks back up at the man.
"I'm really sorry, I got ran over by children. I didn't mean to run into you...um..Mr.."
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 19th, 2013, 4:38 am

"Yuri, my name is Yuri, and it's OK, this sort of thing happens all the time, we are in the Market after all." Yuri replies as he dusts himself off. "Are you OK Vyktoria? I wouldn't be able to come to terms with myself if I harmed anyone, least of all, a woman, please let me get you a drink as an apology for the inconvenience I caused." Yuri offers.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 19th, 2013, 4:45 am

"Ah. Yes. I'm fine. No need to worry. I hope I didn't inconvenience you."
Vyktoria smiles politely. She puts her book safely in her satchel.
"T-that's alright. I was the one the bumped you. But if you insist..."
Vyktoria's smiles turns into a nervous grimace.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 19th, 2013, 4:49 am

"It's OK, you don't need to take me up on my offer if you don't want." Yuri states calmly. "If you would like to take me up on the offer meet me at 'The World's End Grotto, if you don't come I understand completely, but take this as my apology." Yuri says as he hands Vyktoria 2 Gold Mizas...
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 19th, 2013, 4:57 am

Vyktoria's eyes widen looking at the mizas in her hand.
"U-uh...t-thank you."
Vyktoria unsure of what to with the coin, closes her hand. Sighing a little, she smiles again.
"Sure. I'll join you. :) I could use a drink. It's scorching out here. We can walk together."
Vyktoria smiles again, this time a little wider.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 19th, 2013, 5:06 am

A few minutes later...

"Here we are, 'The World's End Grotto', one of the best inns in Zeltiva." Yuri states with a grand gesture at the Inn. "What drink would you like? I'll pay for everything, so don't worry, if you would like food as well, just ask." Yuri calmly tells Vyktoria...
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 19th, 2013, 5:21 am

"Um, anything cold. Right now I'm not too picky."
Vyktoria sighs for emphasis, and fans herself. Smiling, she enters the inn.
"I'm not really hungry right now, but thanks for the offer. Well, you coming?"
Vyktoria waits in the door for Yuri to enter.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Next