PM to join Llew's First Days (Adeon)

Llew just entered Lhavit

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Llew's First Days (Adeon)

Postby Llew on September 2nd, 2013, 1:49 pm

2nd Of Autumn, 513A.V

I just arrived at Lhavit, I didn't notice anybody who caught my eye until I saw him. He was in an alleyway, His hood was up so I could not see his face, He was a tall shadowy looking figure. I decided to further investigate.

I walked by the alleyway just looking over at him, hoping he didn't notice the small lion figure strutting by with pride, I kept on walking then swiftly turned around and stopped at the brownish wall just before the alleyway. I positioned myself so I could get a better look at him without him noticing me.

As I examined him I noticed that he must be a criminal of some sort, maybe a thief, murderer, rapist? I don't know but as they say curiosity killed the cat, and of course I'm a cat

I stepped out into the alleyway knowing that he could see me "Hello?" I asked in an almost quavering tone I stood there waiting for his response.
I am a prince of valiance, I'm also half a foot tall.

School is active
Llew
The Prince Of Valiance

Words: 2701
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2013, 7:19 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Adeon Tien on September 2nd, 2013, 2:14 pm

The day had risen, the past night falling into history. Fall had arrived, yet it still felt as if the Watchtowers were a bright crimson. Adeon sat against a wall, deep in an alleyway, pondering this thought, among other things. Silently, he was mapping out the city. He knew where he was, for probably the first time in his being here. He knew that, less than a hundred meters away, the golden gate to the city of Lhavit lied in wait for new citizens.

The people - new and resident - passed by Adeon's hiding spot without paying a thought to him. He wasn't part of the society by day, it was easier to hide with the crowds by night. But there was something more pressing in his thoughts: His mission.

With the map portion of his search completed, it was time to scout out new people. Where would he go? The markets? The Observatory? Maybe a pub? He wasn't quite sure. They each had their own perks... The Observatory had open-minded, intelligent people, whereas the markets had the everyday Joe. Pubs had drunkards, and drunkards are very friendly. Occasionally.

So far, Adeon had no leads. Everything he listed depends on luck. Luck, it seemed, did not favor Adeon.

"Hello."

Adeon jumped.

HOLY SHYKE. He thought to himself as a high-pitched voice was thrown into his vicinity, interrupting his thoughts, from seemingly no where.

He tried to compose himself, thrown off by the phantom.

He panned his head left and right, looking for any signs of life... Nothing. Maybe a ghost?

For whatever reason, Adeon panned his head downwards, setting his sights on a small lion figurine.

Is this a joke? He asked himself, bending over and picking the figurine up, holding it in his palm. He began turning it over, inspecting the statuette.

"Why are you here..."
Whether or not it is certain, or whether or not the answer will ever come to pass, for that matter, is unclear. The answer to your question does not yet exist. There is only, for now, perhaps.

School times are in effect.
Adeon Tien
The Faceless Wanderer

Words: 24714
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 11:41 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Postby Llew on September 2nd, 2013, 2:39 pm

As I said the very simple word hello, the figure jumped witch definitely surprised me but made me feel empowered. he looked his head around panning swiftly from left to right until his eyes set upon me.

He looked surprised when he saw me, probably because of how magnificent I looked, standing tall with pride. Glowing in the magnificent sunlight as it fell down upon me in the early morning of the first days of fall, one of my favorite seasons. The auburn colors make it easy for me to hide from undesirables. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he came over and picked me up and started examining me

"Why are you here..." he asked

"That is none of your business peasant"

I immediately regret saying those words considering how he could potentially be a threat and i am here to make friends but nonetheless I stood my ground as he held me in his hands, well it wasn't really standing, I was being held upside down against my will, which i was NOT pleased with. I tried to get down but his grasp was too strong and the fall to high.

"And if you must know" I said with pride

"I am here to make... friends? I believe thats what you call it, and I simply must ask your name" I said waiting his response

School is active
Llew
The Prince Of Valiance

Character sheet

Postby Adeon Tien on September 2nd, 2013, 4:34 pm

He slit his eyes as he observed the statuette, trying to decide why, exactly, it was in his presence. He set it on his palm, as if he were real.

That was when the little, clay mouth opened.

"That is one of your business, Peasant." It said, holding his head high with pride. "And if you must know, I am here to make... Friends? I believe that's what you call it. And I simply must ask your name?"

As usual when something strange happens like this, a million thoughts at once buzzed through Adeon's mind. On one half, he was screaming at himself, startled. On the other, however, he was laughing at luck. He wants to make "friends". This might actually work out...

But, unfortunately, the startled half acted quicker than the logical side of his head. As soon as the figurine's words stopped, Adeon grasped him in a fist, raised his arm, and chucked the Pycon at the wall on the opposing end of the alley.

Almost immediately he regretted it. Poor thing had come looking for a friend, but instead sampled skyglass. He knew the Pycon would be fine, as the clay lion did not splatter. Rather, he fell to the ground, with a sizable dent in his side.

"Petching hell..." Were the only words he could easily materialize. He was still in mild shock.

He stood at the ready, in case the Pycon was less than excited about being thrown at a wall.

"Petching hell." He repeated.

"Petchin' hell..."
Whether or not it is certain, or whether or not the answer will ever come to pass, for that matter, is unclear. The answer to your question does not yet exist. There is only, for now, perhaps.

Adeon Tien
The Faceless Wanderer

Character sheet

Postby Llew on September 3rd, 2013, 7:42 pm

The only thing I could think about was how bad I was hurt, if I was hurt at all. I decide to take a look, it wasn't that bad just a good sized dent. I would take maybe 2 days, if in fact I ate enough clay.

I reached into my bag and started eating small amounts of clay. I noticed that the dark shadowy figure was still watching me " I still haven't acquired your name " Talking inbetween chews I said to the shady figure still standing in the alleyway

I was wondering what his name was, maybe jack Pycon. That would be a good name... Why am I worrying about names the PETCH just threw me at a wall! Anybody else and it would be fine but ME, LLEW! WHY THE HELL DID HE JUST THROW ME AT A WALL. Maybe I was overreacting just a tad but still I was still angry and I should say my word
"Who the bloody hell do you think you are anyways? Throwing me, Llew, at a wall! I know I am fine, but what was the thought process behind that?"

I was slightly agitated but if he truly is what I think he is, he will make a good traveling partner.

School is active
Llew
The Prince Of Valiance

Character sheet

Postby Adeon Tien on September 3rd, 2013, 8:33 pm

He backed himself against a wall in an attempt to reduce his excitement. His usually active, if not, rambunctious thought process had gotten the best of him. He couldn't think, at the moment. There were but two things going through his head, repeated over and over, a relentless cycle.

Petching hell...

It's a Pycon. It's a Pycon.

He raised his head, pointing his nose at zenith and shutting his eyes. He lowered his tone to but a whisper, spoken in only exhaled breath.

"Oh, gods... Gods..."

"I still haven't acquired your name." He said, chewing a small piece of clay. He stopped chewing for a moment, thinking over what he was going to say. Or, that's what Adeon assumed.

"Who the bloody hell do you think you are anyways? Throwing me, Llew, at a wall! I know I am fine, but what was the thought process behind that?" He asked the shrouded man.

There was no dignified response. No one had frightened Adeon in... In ages. He wasn't used to this... But he was so, so small. How the hell could such a small creature frighten him? It... It confused him. More than anything else, he was confused.

"You're... You're a Pycon." He had heard of Pycons, occasionally even seeing one, but not in his four centuries has he encountered one. Not this close. It was... Small. Incredibly small. But proud. As if it were a king, or something of royal origin.

He bent down, poking the lion. He was soft. A bit squishy. It was beyond believable that the figure before him was crafted of clay, as he had heard.

"But you're so proud. So idiotically proud..." After he said this, he laughed to himself. A chuckle, really, but that was more laughter than he had expressed in a long time. This day was full of firsts.

"You think you're royalty. Or... Maybe a duke. I get it. I get it. But... You're a Pycon." He restated, still confused.

He stared at the thing for a moment, hood down, his face hidden.

"Oh. My name..." He remembered, as soon as he recomposed his thought process from the spook.

I should test him.

So that's what he did.

"Earn my name, little Pycon." He said, standing upright. "Convince me to tell you."

Adeon Tien
The Faceless Wanderer

Character sheet

Postby Llew on September 3rd, 2013, 9:07 pm

The fellow seemed scared, witch of course he should be as I am the finest Pycon of all the Pycons. he whispered something I couldn't make it out but it not important now.

Then he said "You're... You're a Pycon"

But I replied with " Yes.. Why is there a problem?"

The he bent over and started poking my fine clay figure, although I had no idea why. But, I accepted it as I was kinda warming up to him, seeing him made me wonder where his been what race he is. Ah! I must ask him. Anyway I snapped out of my thoughts when he said
"You're proud. So idiotically proud..."

"Do you have a problem with that?" i asked concerned

"You think you're royalty. Or... Maybe a duke. I get it. I get it. But... You're a Pycon"

"I'm not royalty; just better than all the other Pycons you'll ever meet. Or any other person, for that matter."

I stared at him trying to find his face, but his hood was covering his head so I simply couldn't see it.

"Where is your face?" I questioned

I really do wonder why he hides his face, Is there something wrong with it is he wanted guards? it wasn't important now he was about to speak

"Oh. My name..." he said "Earn my name, little Pycon." He then stood up "Convince me to tell you."

"Alright" I said. "You shall give me your name because I wish to be your friend or, perhaps, even you co-worker. If you have a job." I was afraid of him now. He's so tall when hes standing most likely 6 feet I awaited a response

School is active
Llew
The Prince Of Valiance

Character sheet

Postby Adeon Tien on September 5th, 2013, 11:33 am

Adeon twitched. Openly. This was beyond strange. Such a proud figure, one who considered himself everso worthy, had just lowered himself down to a level which Adeon, himself, never dared go. Perhaps the Pycon was just too new. Perhaps he just knew too little. Adeon considered himself a figure of little to no respect, yet this "king", within an hour, had already embarrassed himself by blatantly asking for friendship.

Adeon didn't know why this angered him so. Perhaps because it was simply too uneducated. There was no subtle hinting, there was no effort. It was just a question. Without getting to know Adeon at all, at that. It was just... It was just stupid. He was too young to understand.

Wait. He's too young.

He doesn't know any better.

How could I have missed that! He thought to himself. The Pycon is but a child. A stupid, proud, little child! And I have been judging him as a fully-capable adult. He has been expressing the compassion I have been looking for, yet I have not expressed it myself.

As Adeon weighed out the pros and cons, he leaned against the wall once more. It was a good two minutes of silence before Adeon leaned down to the statuette, holding it in his palm. He raised his arm to his face.

"My first name is Adeon. You're halfway there." He said gently, as to not hurt the clay lion's ears.

He set the thing down gently.

"If you are so intent on learning who I am, then we will meet again. If not, then you will become another fleeting memory." He explained, turning his back on the little, clay figure and walking into the streets.

Adeon Tien
The Faceless Wanderer

Character sheet