[Verified by Jupiter] Adeon Tien CS

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Adeon Tien CS

Postby Adeon Tien on July 9th, 2013, 9:21 pm

Adeon Tien

Appearance

Race:Nuit
Birthday:57 A.V., Winter, 57th day.
Birthplace:Somewhere in Falyndar

Appearance: As of current, Adeon has dark hair, the usual Nuit signs, around six feet tall (Give or take), and green eyes. He is in a Vantha Male’s body.

Character Concept

Adeon is a wandering Nuit, mostly docile. He is ashamed of his heritage, as it is clear to him, now, that his former greed for life was wrong. He now tries to hide it, hoping to fit into society. He usually fails, however, cast out of most societies (blocks, buildings, streets, etc.) after a month or two. He usually considers a suicide, but opts not to, as his finding may affect other docile Nuits as well, if he ever found anything. He decided to soldier through barren boredom, to find decency. Because he has yet to find any lasting compassion, Adeon has developed a somewhat bitter disposition and is usually untrusting. He no longer expects anyone to accept him, but wanders from community to community, following a hollow dream.

Character History

Most of Adeon’s past has been forgotten, but his spirit is at least a century old. After being chased out of a community, he would usually return to take the body of an evil or hurtful person, and then leave for good, leaving his old husk in the new body’s place. He’d continue this pattern anywhere he could, searching for any form of lasting compassion.

Language
Common, Vani
Fluent Language:Common
Basic Language:Vani

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Running SP 25 Novice
Wilderness Survival SP 15 Novice
Embalming +10RB, SP 20 Competent
Observation GP 3 Novice
Rhetoric GP 2 Novice

Lores

Shelter-Making
The Correct Way to Hitchhike
Rhetoric: How To Show Compassion
The Vantha Ghost
Eshe the Injured Dove
Lhavit:24-Hour Bell Schedule
Rhetoric: How to Offend A Woman

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-600 Gold Mizas

Heirloom:
A cloak, given to him by a stranger before casting Adeon out of his home.
Housing
500 Mizas? Taking the Mizas.

House: Adeon does not have a home, and rarely sleeps in anything but taverns or a lean-to. Currently, Adeon simply sits in a darkish alley and waits for daylight, or wanders Lhavit; trying to get a feel of the city.
500 Mizas would be nice.
Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +600 GM 600 GM

Thread List

FLASHBACKS

Shame IN PROGRESS

SUMMER OF 513

Shifting Eyes GRADED
Take A Walk GRADED
A New Soul ABANDONED

FALL OF 513

Llew's First Days IN PROGRESS
A Bump in the Road IN PROGRESS
Last edited by Adeon Tien on September 6th, 2013, 8:48 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Whether or not it is certain, or whether or not the answer will ever come to pass, for that matter, is unclear. The answer to your question does not yet exist. There is only, for now, perhaps.

School times are in effect.
Adeon Tien
The Faceless Wanderer

Words: 24714
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 11:41 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Adeon Tien CS

Postby Adeon Tien on August 9th, 2013, 3:29 pm

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Adeon Tien
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? None that I know of.
3. How old are you? 455.
4. What is your height? Currently? Around 6’5”. I’ll tell you when I get a new height.
5. What is your weight? Not sure. 200, I’m guessing.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself? Dead.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you? Dead.
3. What is your favorite body feature? The only two that work. Heart and brain.
4. How physically fit are you? Depends on the body.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Hide my face, hide my scent, hide my disembodied limbs, occasionally.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I’m supposed to remember?
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Uh… I forget. Maybe?
3. What is your extended family like? I’m alone most of the time.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Either. Take your pick.
5. Do you treat animals like family? If I find one that talks. Maybe.

1. Where were you born? I know it was somewhere in Falyndar…
2. Where do you live now? I’m in Lhavit. But I wouldn't say I live there.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? To be honest, I don’t care. As long as it’s not Sunberth.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Nope.
5. Where do you fear to be? Sunberth.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Maybe, oh, I don’t know, my body falling apart.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I’m told my voice is scratchy and unused. I’m not going to argue.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? There’s a reason my voice is unused, I guess. I’m pretty quiet. I go out of my way to not talk to anyone unless I need to. Et cetera.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I don’t care about things like that. If I have them, that’s nice. If not, that’s nice, too.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Wanderer.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I need to do it. I don’t like or dislike it.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Alive.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Are you alive? I envy you.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? … Never put much thought into that.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Probably really sadistic.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? I have no memories.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Not even bad ones.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? Probably a sadistic one.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? Rhysol or Uldr. Maybe Krysis. I don’t remember that.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? Education? Pffft.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? Depends on what I’m learning.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Watching.
4. How do you learn best? By watching.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? No goals.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Well, no. Because I’m dead. Occasionally, I smell bad and no one comes near me. Want to get off this subject?
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I guess not… I don’t really trust.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I don’t worry myself with sex, although I remember being male. And not liking the male gender sexually.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. You’d expect someone to kiss a corpse? That's pretty bold necrophilia.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. … I can’t get a kiss. How can I get to second base?

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. If I was or wasn’t, I don’t remember.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? Nuits can’t drink, sweetheart.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? No preferences.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Didn’t know they existed.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. I’ll be as specific as possible… I don’t care about drugs or alcohol. Good? Good.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? You think I have hobbies. Funny.
2. Do you like to read? I don’t know if I CAN read or not. I forget.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Being asked relentless and pointless questions.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? “Relaxing”
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? I don’t get embarrassed easily.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? No favorite anything. Let me get that clear, right now. No more “favorite” questions.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Were you not listening?
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Someone standing up for a Nuit against her own people. In Denval, no less. A sight for sore eyes.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I. Can’t. Eat.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? The only type of weather I hate is snow because it freezes up my joints.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Irrelevant to me.
2. What are your religious views? There’s a couple dozen gods. That’s it. They’re there.
3. Would you be able to kill? Only if the perfect opportunity passed, or if I need a new body quick.
4. What are your views on sex? Seeing as I’m probably going to never have sex, I don’t really give a damn.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Luck. A lot of it.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Worst? I became a Nuit. Best? That’s yet to come.
2. What is your greatest regret? Being dead.
3. What is your best/worst memory? Remember that girl that stood up for me in Denval? She renewed my hope. Good for her.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? No duh. I’m dead. By my own decision. Connect the dots, hon’.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Oh, my god. Do I need to tell you my whole life story? I’m proud of nothing, now leave me be.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? You’re persistent, aren’t you? Fine. They’re potential allies. That’s it.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I’m trying to eliminate both of those. Go read my character description. You’ll find it helpful.
3. What makes you happy? What’s happy feel like?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? I already died for fun, so that’s out of the picture. Um… Completing my objective.
5. What makes you angry? People asking relentless questions! Shyke, you have a hundred and I’m starting to get a bit annoyed. Go home, please.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Like trash. Be scared. Run home.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? … That girl that stood up for me in Denval, although she’s probably dead. Were you really not paying attention?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? The answer to all of these questions is the same. Denval Girl. Start listening!
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. … Lover? You’re kidding me.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? Nope.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Avoid it as much as possible.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? You make me laugh.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? That joke was even better than the last.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Only if it’s relevant. For instance, I don’t give two shakes of a Zith’s tail what you think of me.
5. What do you think of others, in general? They’re all potential bodies to walk around in. Like a nice tuxedo. Scared yet?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? Knowing when to keep my mouth shut. You should try it.
2. What is your greatest weakness? Lady, I’m a walking corpse. What do YOU think it is? If I go camping, I might wake up with mushrooms growing on me. That’s a hint.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’M DEAD.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Whatever that means.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Either.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Don’t care.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Don’t. Care.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? I have none, unless the corpse has a few.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? Considering I don’t have a deity…
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Asking me to scratch that one spot on their back. Anything above that is out.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? I live to be dead.
2. What is the best part of life? Not being dead, I can tell you that much.
3. What is the best part of death? Not being dead.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? … If you expect me to say “In the arms of a loved one”, maybe. If I ever figure out what the hell that emotion is. Living people go on and on about it. I’d rather die with my goal complete.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? … I want people to forget I ever lived, died, and died again.
Whether or not it is certain, or whether or not the answer will ever come to pass, for that matter, is unclear. The answer to your question does not yet exist. There is only, for now, perhaps.

School times are in effect.
Adeon Tien
The Faceless Wanderer

Words: 24714
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 11:41 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet