Completed [Residential Wing] Eat It! Eat It! Eat it! (Yuki)

Meat are good for you, mkay?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

[Residential Wing] Eat It! Eat It! Eat it! (Yuki)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on August 27th, 2013, 7:07 pm

Aka's Cave, 14th of Bell, 65th of Summer 513 A.V

Meats are good, it gave nutrition, it nourished the body, and most importantly, it's delicious. Meat is the most important food one must consume. These were the things that were very much true for the Aka the Viper. She, like all dhanis, was carnivores and she could speak from past experience that eating meat made her healthy and fast. But, she was also wondering if she could grow any taller and be more... curvy to say the least. Aka still looked like a early-middle teenage human girl even in her adult years. She sometimes cursed this fact, people often not treat seriously because of this. Little did she realize that it was mainly because of her childish attitude, not her appearance.

At least, if she couldn't grow any taller, she would not let others suffer the same fate. Starting with Yuki, the human who was even shorter than her. Yuki liked those disgusting "food" known as fruits, that would not bode well for her, she became so short because of that, it must be. Aka would not let her slave be in this perpetual unhealthy state, her very own doll should be healthy!

Here she was, standing just outside Yuki's cage, carrying a large bowl filled with roasted tapir meat in her right hand and key rings in the other hand. "Yuuuki~ Time to eaaaat~" She unlocked the cage door where her doll slave was restrained with a collar on her neck and manacles on her wrists and ankles.

She stored the key rings in her dress, opened the cage door, and entered. She closed in behind her and picked up the leash on Yuki's collar to pull her closer. "Hello~" She lightly pecked Yuki on the cheek and hungrily stared at her light blue eyes. "I brought you sssome deliciousss tapir meat!" She showed Yuki the bowl, delicious smell of roasted meat chunks filled the cave-room. "And you mussst eat it..." She then suddenly pushed Yuki back to the cage wall.

Picking up a - rather large - meat chunk with her hand, Aka moved it to Yuki's mouth "Open wiiiiide~" If the slave would not comply, she would keep doing it to the point of force-feeding her.
Last edited by Soshakuakamamushi on August 28th, 2013, 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shirayuki on August 28th, 2013, 2:16 am

shirayuki is in the middle of a light nap, when she was awakened by the sound of her mistress, Aka. She looked up, and saw in her hands two things of importance. One, was the keys to her cage, and the other was...a bowl of roasted meat? Was this girl giving her a meal? As Shirayuki pondered over those questions, she was led by the tug on her leash, moving towards the girl. Flushing bright red in less then a tick as she was kissed lightly, Yuki blinked several times rapidly, trying to calm herself down. Looking at the bowl of roasted meat, which was apparently a tapir, Shirayuki tiled her head ever so slightly. "Mistre-...?", she was about to speak, when she was pushed back to the side of the cage. Watching the girl pick up a rather large piece of meat, Shirayuki widened her eyes. ...I eat fruits..., was the trivial thought that went through her head, as she shook her head, and keeping her mouth shut.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Words: 30596
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 2:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on August 28th, 2013, 6:42 am

"He? Come one! Open your mouth!" Aka pushed the meat to Yuki's lips, but the stubborn human just kept her small mouth shut. "Meat is good for you! Better than those disssgusting fruitsss!" Aka tried to convince her again, acting like a mother to her daughter, but her naughty "daughter" just kept being disobedient. Shaking her head and keeping her mouth closed.

"......." Aka suddenly went silent and her lips curled into a grin "If you don't want to then..." She then put down the bowl, freeing one of her hand, the other hand still holding that large chunk of meat... well, large for Yuki's mouth size. Her now free hand reached up and grabbed Yuki's chin and cheeks, cupping her face. "Sssehehe..." She reveled in the distressed look the human was showing, she would relish in breaking down her futile resistance. It was for her own good.

Her hand the squeezed Yuki's jaw, getting harder and harder with each tick passed. Little by little, the human was forced to open her mouth, Aka immediately used the chance to insert some of the meat to her mouth. "Ssssh.... sssh... it's going to be alright..." She lovingly rubbed Yuki's cheek, her other hand gradually pushed and pushed the meat deeper inside.

Once the whole meat was inside her mouth, Aka cupped her Yuki's jaws again, preventing her from opening her mouth and spitting out the meat. "Come on... chew... chew.. and ssswaaalloooow~" She would keep doing it until the human managed to swallow, then... she would pick up another meat chunk, rinsing and repeating the process. At least until the girl was full...

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on August 30th, 2013, 3:09 am

Squirming slightly when her mouth was cupped, Shirayuki attempt to keep her mouth shut was futile. As the piece of meat was forced into her mouth, Too large! My mouth will break!!!, were the panicked thoughts of Shirayuki. Once the entire chunk of roasted tapir was in her mouth, her mouth was kept shut by Aka, thereby dismissing any hopes of spitting the meat out. Shaking her head as much as possible, and still unable to dislodge the hand that kept her mouth closed, Shirayuki was left with no other options besides swallowing the meat. With the lack of room to move her jaw, it too her almost an entire chime just to get the meat to barely swallowable portions. With the meat now down her gullet, Shirayuki mentally sighed, believing the ordeal to be over.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on August 30th, 2013, 4:15 am

"Sssehehehe! Good good!" Aka's grin grew wider when Yuki finally gave up and began chewing. "Jussst take it ssslow~" She enjoyed how adorable her face looked, cheeks puffed up and eyes pleading for it all to be over. It would be over... once Aka saw that Yuki was full. After a chime, she finally swallowed the delicious meat, patting her head for a job well done; Aka picked up another meat chunk and repeated the process.

"Ehehe~ Doesss it tassste good?" She leaned in closer and nuzzled her forehead with Yuki's. The small girl finished another meat chunk, this was going good. Aka decided to reward her... this time, she didn't give Yuki another meat chunk, but leaned in to kiss her lips, the Viper was not fickle about genders, if she found a person to be attractive, no matter male or female, she would show her affection. "Un~" Not satisfied with just a peck, Aka deepened her kiss and began exploring Yuki's mouth with her tongue, enjoying the taste of roasted meat inside the human's mouth. After nearly thirty ticks of kissing, she pulled away. "Ehehehe~ I love you... I love you sssooooo much~" She lovingly rubbed the human's cheek and then... began picking another meat chunk.

"Ssso, Yuki, what makesss you like that disssgussting food?" Of course by "disgusting", she meant fruits and vegetables. Once Yuki swallowed down this particular meat chunk, Aka expected her to explain, she was genuinely curious.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on September 1st, 2013, 5:04 am

Shirayuki could do nothing except futilely squirm against the onslaught of roasted tapir. As Aka drew back, Shirayuki mentally sighed, before opening her mouth slightly for the next price of tapir. She was [b]not[/i] prepared for the kiss that was given as a gift to her by Aka. Her face turning red in an instant, she hoped that it was going to be a small kiss. However, her hopes were dashed away, when Aka deepened the kiss. Feeling the tongue explore her mouth, Shirayuki did not know what to do. Her instincts were telling her to follow Aka's lead, but her thoughts were more timid, so she kept her own tongue back. After what felt like an eternity -thirty ticks-, Aka pulled away, allowing Shirayuki to gasp for much needed air. Seeing her pick up another piece of roasted tapir, Shirayuki's red face paled considerably, before surrendering to the power of roasted meat. While chewing the tapir, her attention was perked up when Aka asked the question about her choice of food, or more specifically, fruits. Taking thirty chimes to finish chewing and swallow the current chunk of meat, Shirayuki tiled her head slightly to ponder, before answering. "Fruits have a nice tang, or flavor to them. Their juice is also rather sweet of a drink as well.", was the answer given.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on September 1st, 2013, 5:54 pm

"I don't agree with that... ssss, 'fruitsss' are disssgusssting and bad for you..." Aka sounded really abhorred by the mention of those disgusting vegetarian food. She was a carnivore and proved that being a carnivore makes one healthy, if she was not, she would not be an acrobat reimancer who had lived for over a century.

Taking the final chunk of meat, Aka was about to feed Yuki again with her hand like usual, but... she didn't do so this time. A smirk at the corner of her lips told otherwise, she held the chunk of meat with her mouth, leaned in... and deeply kissed Yuki again, only with the meat in between of their lips.

Kouri closed her eyes and gently force-feed - no matter how contradicting it may sound - Yuki with the kiss, using her tongue to push the meat into her mouth. She pulled away and cupped her jaw and cheeks like usual. "Good girl... good girl~" Once Yuki swallowed it, Aka ruffled Yuki's hair and kissed her forehead.

"Woah! You finissshed it all! Good job!" Aka giggled like a little girl, she leaned in close again and rubbed Yuki's cheeks "Sssince you are such a good girl.. I'm going to give you a gift~" She then picked up the keyrings and... unlocked Yuki's manacles, both on her wrists and ankles, and removed them. She still kept the collar on. "You are free to go around if you'd like, I will alssso not lock the cage! Ehehehe~ Buuut, during our fun night time~ I might jussst call you and put thessse on again! Ehehe~ Ssso! I'm going to take a nap" Giving her slave a limited freedom as her gift, Aka went outside the cage, put the keys on her table, and flopped down to her bedroll.

She hissed in contentment and slowly transformed to her viper form, her hair disappearing, limbs fusing, and red scales with black spots spawned on her pale skin. Thirty seconds later, a resting Viper replaced the black-haired girl.

OOCThis should be my last post for the thread, Shira. :D Feel free to make your final post and I'll post it for grading, or just PM me right away and I'll post it for grading. ;)

Short, but very fun! (and rather hilarious, if I may say so). :P

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on September 3rd, 2013, 12:49 am

Shirayuki tilted her head slightly, when Aka gave her opinion about fruits. Well, she is also a snake. I don't think snakes are able to consume anything besides meat., she thought to herself. Watching Aka pick up the last piece of roasted tapir, Shirayuki felt both terrified and relieved at the same time. Terrified, since she will be forced to eat another chunk of meat, and relieved that it was the last. However, she wasn't force fed the usual method. This time, she was force fed from Aka's mouth, almost similar to how one would be kissed. Face completely red, Shirayuki could do nothing except take the roasted meat into her mouth. Taking another thirty ticks to chew and swallow the meat, she felt her hair being ruffled, and her cheeks being rubbed. She watched incredulously as Aka picked up the key ring, and unlocked her restrains...correction, almost all off her restrains. Her collar was still left on her neck, almost akin to a piece of jewelry. Hearing that she was free to wander around, Shirayuki nodded, before watching her mistress head to her bedroll to fall asleep. Looking at the form of the viper that was Aka, Shirayuki felt mixed feelings. Normally, when a slave has as much freedom as she did right now, they may run away, or even attack their master. However, Shirayuki felt attached to Aka, oddly enough. Putting on her cloak, Shirayuki looked at the assortment of swords on the table for ten ticks. Deciding against running around the place with blades sticking everywhere, she picked up her ribbon knife, and tied her signature ponytail to the side. Stopping at the entrance to the cave room, Shirayuki turned back to look at the slumbering form of Aka. Bowing slightly, she whispered "Pleasant dreams, Mistress.", before walking out to explore.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Traverse on September 10th, 2013, 3:36 pm

Aka

Experience:

• Observation 2 XP
  • Socialization 1 XP
  • Wrestling 1 XP

Lore:

• Having a Little Fun With Your Slave
  • Getting Some Meat on Yuki's Bones

Yuki

Experience:

• Observation 3 XP
  • Socialization 1 XP

Lore:

• Being Force Fed Tapir
  • Being Able to Escape But Choosing Not To

Additional Notes :
I awarded the Wrestling for the first bit where Aka was squeezing Yuki's mouth apart. I am not quite sure how I feel about this. I am still thoroughly confused about a PC with two competent offensive skills pretty much complying to every whim of the oh-so creepy viper, but hey, Dhani are crazy so at least I have a weird understanding of Aka's side of things, haha.

Keep up the weird stuff I guess? There wasn't much to award here, but I did what I could!

If you have any questions, concerns, accolades, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.

As always, Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)