Tis but a fleshwound! (Revy)

Revy sees that Sayren is hurt.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 2nd, 2013, 1:57 pm

Sayren giggled when she saw how red Revy had gotten. The woman then gently laid down beside Sayren, finally answering her question with amazement glittering in her eyes. Apparently, Sayren did rather well for her first try. She took pride in that, especially since her ankle crippled her for the time being.

Revy quickly dived at Sayren, eagerly giving her a deepened kiss, before whispering so lusciously, "I still want more of you..." Sayren shivered. The heated breath sent little jolts down her spine and through out her limbs. Sayren just glanced back at the woman while chewing on her lip, "If that's what you want..."

The young drykas then spread her legs open for Revy, while still being mindful of that blasted foot. Even though she was trying her best to keep Savio out of her mind, she was still getting frustrated over her foot. Nothing like a wince of pain to ruined your mood. However, she still tried to hide the twinge of pain from Revy as she reached down to her still dripping core. "Then go ahead and have it...I'm yours after all."

Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on September 2nd, 2013, 2:28 pm

Revy noticed that the girl's foot was really giving her a hard time and got a little worried. Her request wasn't too much right? What could she do to ease the strain on that? Whatever it was, placing herself between Sayren's legs wasn't going to be it at least. But she still wanted the girl so much. That taste still lingered in her mouth. It was driving her nuts with lust. However, she still held herself in check for the girl.

But when she said that she was all hers, Revy couldn't hold herself back much longer. "Then I'll eat you all up.", she said, her voice filled with lust. But instead of putting herself between Sayren's legs, she put herself over her, the woman's head between the girl's legs. This way not only the strain on Sayren's foot would be less, but she could also enjoy Revy if she wanted. "I'll do you like this. I think it's better for your foot. I'll make sure you forget about your foot.", she explained and then said, betraying her actual intention: "And... you can enjoy me too."

And then the woman started, by grabbing the girl's ass with both hands and burying her face between her legs. She went at it furiously with her tongue. She lavished every part of Sayren's wet, hot core. From time to time, she even sucked on it, just to prevent anything from spilling. That sweet taste was just so addicting. It made the woman only try harder and stick her tongue deeper.

The woman had felt that the girl tried to do the same and that made it hard for her to give it everything she had. Sayren had been doing a good job on her too. She could feel that she, like Sayren, was getting close to climaxing. But she tried to suppress it as much as possible, to enjoy the girl that much longer.
In the end, the two both reached their limit together and the woman slumped on top of the girl exhausted. "I'm... so happy. It felt even better just now.", she admitted. It could've been because they both did each other at the same time, or because Sayren had gotten the hang of it, but that didn't matter. "But...", she started as she slowly turned around and lay herself next to the girl, "I still want to pleasure you more.", she admitted.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 2nd, 2013, 3:40 pm

Sayren felt a smile creep on her lips when Revy said she would eat her up. Oh how that low and naughty voice drove shivers all over her body. However, instead of placing herself in between Sayren's legs, she had placed her core right above Sayren's face and Revy's own face in between Sayren's legs. Sayren gulped in confusion. Not understanding the meaning quite yet till Revy explained that this way, they could both pleasure each other with their mouths. She also added in that this would've been best for Sayren's foot, considering the state it was in.

Sayren nodded in agreement, but before she could much more. The woman's tongue had began its lashings at Sayren's core. Sayren gasped at first, almost losing focus before her mouth latched onto Revy's core too. Her tongue sweeping through the crevices and into the woman's entrance, where she found was the woman's flavor was most intense. She even squeezed Revy's bottom a few times too. Loving just how full it felt.

Eventually, their tongue lashings would rile them up. Their hips bucking into the other's mouth. Each building, and building upon their pleasure. Till finally...the octave of release. Their bodies stiffening before going limp against one another. Revy had turned herself around just so she could kiss Sayren lovingly. Before admitting that she wanted to pleasure Sayren more.

By the seven, this woman just wanted to keep going. No wonder their fun times would last for bells. As much she wanted to, she was still worried her foot would get in the way of that. She glanced at the woman with a bit of exhaustion, "I won't mind...just...my foot? Would it be ok?"

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on September 2nd, 2013, 4:24 pm

The mercenary smiled at the girl, because she knew that what she wanted to do, wouldn't harm her foot. "Don't worry, my little girl. I'm sure it won't hurt it. Besides, you'll have another technique to drive me nuts with.", she said with a wink. "By the way... once that foot heals... let's celebrate it, ok? Just the two of us.", she added. "We'll be able to fully enjoy each other once we don't have to worry about that injury of yours anymore."

The woman then stuck to fingers into her mouth, lapping them with her tongue just to get them nice and wet. She made sure to do it a little slowly, just so Sayren could see what she was doing. Then, when she decided they were more then slick enough, she moved that hand to the girl's lower body. "I would like it if you told me how it feels, ok?", she said as she searched for the entrance. And when he found it, she slowly shoved her fingers inside.

It was much hotter and wetter inside then the mercenary had guessed, and that only widened her grin. Apparently Sayren really wanted her as well. She decided to not just keep it to her fingers, and started to suck on Sayren's left breast, groping the other with her free hand. She slowly moved her fingers inside of the girl, churning them around while also moving them in and out.

Hearing the girl's praise and moaning, caused the mercenary to slowly increase the speed at which she was pleasuring her. She used more force groping her breast and started to suck harder on the other. She just kept increasing it slowly, bit by bit, driving Sayren to her limit little by little. Only after the woman heard that high-pitched moan, showing that she had pushed her lover over the limit, did she stop. "You loved that, huh?", she said out of breath.

She was spent now, if Sayren wanted to continue, she'd have to be the one to do it now. Revy just couldn't move much anymore. "You know.. If I didn't have to train so much for my job.... I'd do this morning and evening with you. It feels as if I'm just addicted to you.", she said.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 4th, 2013, 7:26 pm

After Sayren asked Revy her question, the mercenary gleamed with a smile at the young drykas and told her not to worry. Then Sayren shivered, she wasn't sure what to think of being called my little girl by Revy. The woman had reassured Sayren that it shouldn't hurt her in the least. In fact, it would provide the young drykas with something else that will make the mercenary go wild. Then the woman added in that once Sayren's foot had healed up, they would celebrate. No one else but the two of them. So they could fully enjoy one another and not have to worry about that petching injury. But then, the woman did something odd.

Revy was suckling her fingers. Laving them up with her tongue and she did this all so painfully slow. Sayren was imagining that tongue being all over her core again. The thought alone was making her drenched once more. Then the woman stopped, placing her fingers about Sayren's core. Before she did much else, the woman asked Sayren to tell her how it feels? How what-and her question was answered as Revy slowly inserted her fingers into Sayren's core. The young drykas gasped heavily, her back arching towards Revy.

Which seemed to help the mercenary, because the woman claimed her left breast with her lips, while gently palming at Sayren's right breast. Her mouth was left agape. Moans almost constantly drifting out from her lungs as she reveled in pleasure. "Revy...BY the seven...please don't stop! It feels so good!"

She could feel how Revy was working at her insides, pulling back before thrusting her fingers back into Sayren. Her hips bucked to meet Revy's fingers, making them burrow deeper inside her while the woman's tongue seemed to lash at Sayren's breast feverishly. It wasn't until Sayren had hit that high octave moan when the mercenary had stopped her pleasurable assault on Sayren. The drykas went limp as Revy asked her if she loved that.

Sayren's half massed eyes glanced over at Revy, her chest still heaving for air, "You can bet your petching ass I did..."

It was only a few ticks later when Revy curled up to Sayren. She told Sayren that if her job didn't require so much energy for training, she would spend it all on Sayren. Morning. Evening. Didn't matter. Revy was addicted to Sayren. Just like how Sayren was addicted to the woman as well. Before she realized it, her eyes started to close. Contented to be in Revy's arms as she mumbled the words, "So...do I...Revy..." With those final words, she dozed off. Resting quietly beside Revy.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Balderdash on September 11th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Delicious rewards! Happy days and jubilation!

Sayren :
Skill XP Awarded
Bodybuilding 2
Crying 5
Stripping 1
Seduction 3

Lores: Haunted By Rhysol, Savio's Darkness, My Drawings Are Mine!, Surprise Nudity's Always Good, Petcing Is What It Is And Shall Be, So Un-Innocent, New Bed Tricks!, Wuv Wuv Wuv

Items and Consequences: Repute: Southern Quarter 1, Repute: Western Quarter 1, If Sayren pays close attention to the cracks in the walls immediately following her nightmares, she will notice a jet black ooze leaking from them.

Revy :
Skill XP Awarded
Interrogation 2
Observation 1
Persuasion 1
Seduction 4

Lores: Don't Say Myri's Name!, Sayren Scares Easy, Ximal Doesn't Get Hurt, Sayren's Not Too Bright, Not Worth The Full Truth, Savio Is Insufficient, Zandy Doesn't Give Enough Love, Gotta Pace Yourself On The Boobfest, He Swore Never To Tell!, Call A Spade A Spade, Sayren's Delicious

Items and Consequences: Repute: Northern Quarter 1

Well, talk about a shift in mood...

If you have any questions or concerns about this grade, please PM me. A happy you is a happy Balderdash!

Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Previous