Bendi Task-- The Aeries [Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Kietis on July 26th, 2010, 9:55 pm

Kietis nodded eagerly, suppressing the surprise she felt at the Artinsan's words. Perhaps all adults weren't as harsh as they seemed. Then again, Miss cyrill could easily go to Attia as soon as she could with all of the information Kietis had just given her.

"I won't, Miss Cyrill. I swear I won't!" Unsure of what to do with them, Kietis shuffled her feet.

"Um... Miss Cyrill?" She mumbled. Maybe Miss Cyrill's leniency would hold out just a bit longer... "Do you think... may I go back to the commonrooms now? Attia will get suspicious if I don't go back soon..."
Kietis
Player

Words: 11479
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2010, 12:38 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Cyrill on July 27th, 2010, 8:19 pm

“Of course, go on,” Cyrill said, suddenly feeling very tired. Come to think of it, that’s how she always felt after dealing with children. She decided that glass was much safer to work with than the Yasi.

She propped up the vase in the crook of her elbow and looked around for a bit, trying to locate the way back to the Glass Reverie. After a few seconds, her gaze settled on the correct passage and she began to walk toward it. She had a lot of work to get done – an entire order of goblets to fill, as a matter of fact. She could only hope that the other glassblowers had already gotten started on the work, though she very much doubted it.

Turning her head to get a last glimpse of Kietis, she added, trying to sound stern, “And don’t get into any more trouble.”

Her soft, measured steps echoed off the floor as she turned a corner, disappearing from sigh.

FIN
Will be away with no internet until Tuesday.
Cyrill
Artist of Glass

Words: 35316
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2010, 11:09 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Dreamcatcher on August 16th, 2010, 4:57 pm

Character: Kietis

Experience: +1 Subterfuge, +2 Storytelling

Lore: Inarta Caste System, Location of the Aeries, What Gullible Means, Telling Sad Stories about Bullies

Character: Cyrill

Experience: +2 Interrogation, +1 Subterfuge

Lore: Catching Napping Children, Having a Kind Heart, Suspicion of White Lies, Handling a Child, Learning the Truth with a Soft Touch

Additional Note: I think it was a great character interaction from the both of you. I am afraid that I really can’t give a full five xp for any one skill in the thread, if you feel that you deserve more or different XP give me a heads up. Anyway great job the both of you. Also, if you either of you should need a mod for NPC’s please just whisper me. Kietis, this really doesn’t have to do with the post, but if you could but a {frame} in your character sheet it would improve the readability.
Dreamcatcher
Retired Staff

Words: 120506
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2010, 4:27 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous