PM to join You Again... [Black Swan Pond] (Rowan)

Two... Dynasty brats run into each other.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

You Again... [Black Swan Pond] (Rowan)

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 12th, 2013, 8:08 pm

21th of Fall AV

"Oh my Kenashians!" Eyasia covered her face and giggled. The young Lorak woman was being pulled around black swan pond on her beautiful mare, Princess. She was never experienced when it comes to riding, although she would love to learn. Until she does, she would have Dyanna lead the horse around the pathways of the park. Like today. She heard the park is where most dynasties would be and she wanted to show off her style.

Eyasia loved her blouse and leather pants but it's not too late to change her regular look for a more extravagant one is it? Her silk black dress being the main course of her attire. It show off her lean body, all the curves and tight spots. The black dress was decorated in jewels, a lovely pattern that could form a butterfly. But the slit down one of her legs just made the dress stand out.

To match it she wore get black silk slippers that reflected bright lights, giving it a shiny look. Her silver bracelets were being worn over her white gloves, a gold headband across her forehead. It was thin looking compared to her really long curly hair.

"Lady Eyasia I got you." Dyanna tried to hide her smirk. The personal slave found this amusing yet she felt bed for her mistress. This was her first horse ride and she was a bit terrified. She had only bought the horse because of her remarkable beauty and it just wouldn't leave her alone. Her first time visiting the Pailles and this horse wouldn't leave her side.

"Stop here, there's a bench and we can both rest." Eyasia tightly held on to the horn of the saddle until the came to a complete stop. Since both of her feet we're neatly folded on one side of the paddle as she had to do was jump off. It was quite easy and she was lucky enough not to ruin her slippers.

"Oh this pond is beautiful." Eyasia squealed as she faced the pond. It was huge and full of different colored swan." I want an artist to paint a picture of me here. So I can do this." Eyasia walked closer to the pond, as she faced Shanna she made a few seductive and girly poses before looking silly.

Last edited by Eyasia Lorak on September 23rd, 2013, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You’ve got the wrong girl
Cause I got your number
I don'tdon’t know what kind of spell
you think I’m underThis ain't a feel-good, "Everything's fine" sing-along

"A wise woman once told me that
War is very common. Especially among women,
And I just stepped into the biggest war zone."
Eyasia Lorak
Exotic Beauty and Newest to the Lorak Family

Words: 30155
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Rowan Morealis on September 16th, 2013, 5:50 am

"Imagine the paints the artist would need to capture you, Lady," Rowan said from where he leaned, a shadow not unlike a dark sapling curving from the ground. He had been watching them both, inocuously perhaps, from the shade beyond the pond. Kenashian falls were much like Kenashian springs...hot, humid, and terrible for the complexion. He pined for the lovely afternoons where the rare cool wind would struggle through the swamp fens and alight lovely on his shoulders. Alas, today was not such a day. Stepping from the darkness, he put out both hands and grinned, bringing them together in a clap.

"We would need alabaster of course, no substitute would do. Consider it ground into a powder perhaps, spread a-glimmer across the canvas. Your skin, lady, would certainly be cast in that shimmering stone...perhaps topaz for your eyes?" He considered it, tapping a long finger against the side of his face, as if weighing his options. "Yes, perhaps topaz, a mere sprinkle in the yellow paint...it would lend a luminescant quality to your gaze...but would it be too seductive? I dare not think to do you disservice and draw attention from those lips of yours."

Pausing at the edge of the pond, he winked at her, "Marvelous lips, full, seductive. Nothing would serve but paint granted by the gods themselves." His back bent and he swept a bow to her, granting her slave only a moment of vague recognition before sweeping his gaze back to her. "My Lady Eyasia, may I say you're looking lovely in this light? Certainly the sun does a credit to your eyes...but between you and I, I think Syna burns with jealousy for a gaze such as yours."
Rowan Morealis
Heir to an occupied throne

Words: 25130
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2013, 7:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 22nd, 2013, 2:40 am

It was quiet for a few chimes until a familiar voice spoke. It scared Eyasia just a little and cause Dyanna to get into a defensive stand."Thank you," She twirled around following the voice but saw no one,"But who are you?" Her question was answers when her eyes laid upon a very old friend. Rowan Morealis was handsome, but his status as a Morealis made women swoon over him. Eyasia who use to be one until she realized he went from one beautiful woman to the other. Eyasia smiled and put a hand on her hip."It's okay honey, it's only the smooth talker himself." Eyasia gave him a smug look.

"Don't use such words about the gods Rowan." She approached her horse, putting her hand on it's muzzle." Your charm won't work on them like it would on the women here. Speaking of which," Eyasia laughed turning towards him,"Who are you dating now?" Her elegant legs moved with the flow of the grass as the breeze came by, once it stop blowing she stopped. The half symenestra can not say she was mad. There was no reason for her to be, because in the end she came out on top. She couldn't recall her own beauty being as great in the past like it is now. It blossomed, she blossomed into a flower.

"But I have to admit, my experience with you was not as bad as it was with the Radacke men." As she approached him she put her hands on his shoulder and smiled." What do you want?"

Cause I got your number

Eyasia Lorak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Rowan Morealis on September 23rd, 2013, 2:03 pm

Much of Eyasia had changed since last Rowan held her. His memory was a subjective fog, flashing briefly with the trysts and passionate nights he'd flavored through his life. Eyasia was a small collection of such memories, her exotic eyes and pale skin so different from the other dynasty women. Once upon a time he'd let his fingers drink those soft curves and snow-skin, and now, for the life of him, he couldn't remember why he'd let her go.

But she had grown since then, and not simply in the sense of height.

"My," he said to her as she drew close, her hands alighting on his shoulder like feathers on his skin, "But I would say you underestimate me, Lady Eyasia. The goddesses are but shy lasses, and they fear I will turn my eyes away from them for more..." he looked her up and down slowly, devouring her, "Attractive ventures."

He smiled at her, his brown eyes deceptively soft and brimming with warmth. Too many had fallen for the eyes, forgetting in quiet moments of heartsong which stock he'd risen from. But those who knew him best would say his eyes were no illusion. For Rowan Morealis burned with love in a way the sun glowed each morning, tortured, agonized, his heart unleashed and wild. It was like his friend, Jack Draer, told him. Rowan, I'm told you're a rogue...only out to sleep with the Kenashian finest. But I think you love them all, in your own, immature way...you just haven't chosen...and that is your curse.

His soft hands rose around her waist in a familiar embrace, fingers linking loosely to each other above on her lower back, above the swell beneath. For a moment, his brows knitted and then relaxed, he shook his head. "Of today? None, Lady...I regret to say my beloved has found interest outside my arms, and I hers...but I am flattered you would ask."

He almost dropped his hands, down to clench a more intimate place, but those lessons of strict propriety manacled his desires and instead he gently raised his hands to take hers off his shoulders, holding them softly as he brought them down between them. "Is it always about want and desire, Lady Lorak? Can we not meet on polite terms to discuss the affairs of the time? Why, I had heard there was a suitor in your life from your niece Inari, and now, you have mentioned the Radacke. Surely, Lady Lorak, you would not be so desperate as to seek love from those savages?" He smiled, "The Radacke men are like unrefined wool, so rough and uncomfortable...hardly suited for a woman of your breed and poise."

Another easy smile, "Not like the Morealis. We are like silk and velvet. Perhaps I can introduce you to a cousin of mine, Samuel Morealis...although," he paused, leaning in to brush her ear with his lips, "If I were any man at all, I'd seek only to win you myself."
Last edited by Rowan Morealis on September 23rd, 2013, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rowan Morealis

Character sheet

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 23rd, 2013, 8:06 pm

Eyasia was doing what she promised she wouldn't do a long time ago. But she shared a connection with him, one that she thought died out a long time ago. She couldn't resist the Morealis man, which was a terrible fate for her. The exotic woman carefully took her hands out of his and looked down."I don't know anymore Rowan. If we meet on polite terms all depend on you." She raised her head and looked at him again."It would only seem you'd come to me because you let a woman slip through your fingers."

She turned around, her curls smacking him,in the face as she returned to Dyanna's side. The dhani's face was hard and had a cold glare to it. Not particularly to anyone but Eyasia was assuming she was trying to look more like a guard. The young girl could of fooled her.

"I honestly don't believe you..." Eyasia turned towards her horse to hide her sorrow looking face."As much as I love you Rowan, I don't believe you." When he insulted the Radacke men she could only laugh. What did he,know about them? She'd heard of the rivalry between the two dynasties but to her they were alike.

"Pardon me but my relationship with the Radacke is my business. Just like the relationship I had with you." Eyasia couldn't help but laugh even more."Silk, Wool?I've worn them both. One looks better than the other; I agree with you on that. But they're both fabric, fabric that will leave the body naked."

Sadly, the same kind of relationship she had with Rowan was just almost the same as the Radacke man. Yes, the Radacke was brutal and quite embarrassing to the half symenestra who had a reputation of being polite and lady like."I am no prize Mr. Morealis, nor am I any different then the other women in kenash. Out of respect please don't treat me as a trophy but a loved one."
Cause I got your number

Eyasia Lorak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Rowan Morealis on September 23rd, 2013, 8:50 pm

If Rowan was intimidated by her guard, he showed no emotion of it. It was as if the slave did not exist and, perhaps for the Morealis man, she didn't. Instead his doe-eyes followed Eyasia as she turned toward her horse. He did not follow her, only leaned back on the balls of his feet, slouching imperceptibly. The smile remained on his face, a haunting challenge to what they were, what they used to be.

"I am sorry," he started, "I can no more move your mind than I can the stars. If you don't believe me, I am afraid all you have is my word on the matter." He watched her turn on him and much of the dramatist in him wanted to dash to her, catch her, and bury his face into hers.

But it was a moment, and he had learned propriety since they had last seen each other. The wind brushed his hair for him, picking it up and waving it around on his head. Reaching up, he combed it back with his fingers.

"Love is earned, Eyasia, and perhaps I cast it aside too roughly before. If I put you on a pedestool, it is because I think you belong there. Your beauty is rare, and so I seek to compliment it. Do not assume me in so harsh a light, I..." he trailed off and shrugged, "Perhaps I have wasted my time here. I did not come to simply while away on what we were, I came to call on you for matters personal. I had heard a rumor you'd taken ill some time ago and had not had a chance to visit your bedside. When I was told you were seen in the area I came to seek you out, but I see that you look quite well...I worried for naught."

He turned swiftly and started up away from the pond. His heart made the faint beat-beat, quickened as damnedly as he tried to calm it. Yes, he was immature, yes, he wanted her...but like most women in Kenash, he'd injured her once and it seemed the marks were slow to heal. If she found comfort in the arms of savages playing at Dynasty then perhaps he was unwelcome here.

"I apologize, Lady Eyasia," he said over his shoulder, "I shall not continue what seems to be a painful reunion. I am glad you are well."
Rowan Morealis

Character sheet

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 23rd, 2013, 9:14 pm

She pursed her lips, it was not her who was sick. The rumor was wrong. It was her lovely mother who passed and she wanted to tell him that but before she would be able to get anything out her face would turn a little red and she would burst into tears. That's not something she wanted to do. The last thing Eyasia wanted to show him was her emotions and she knew he would be there to catch her and that's just not what she wanted. She didn't want anyone to rub her back and whisper an some encouraging speech. Before she could respond to him, Eyasia calmed herself.

"Words... Rowan I don't want to take your word. I want to show me." She couldn't get herself to respond to the gossip he heard.

She rocked back and forth as she Listened to him talk. Her eyes were close as she also thought about their past. A memory she honestly wish they could do over. There was silence when he was done and started walking off."Let me ask you a question." She said boldly but her voice soon softened."If we could start over, Rowan, would you take the opportunity."
Cause I got your number

Eyasia Lorak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Rowan Morealis on September 26th, 2013, 11:13 pm

Laying his fingers splayed out over his chest, he dipped into a slight bow.

"Of course," He said without really thinking, "But the realm of the past does not belong to us, only the present and future." She was crying, and much of him desired to cross the distance between them and comfort her. He might have, if not for her slave that cautiously stood between them.

At least enough to earn a momentary glare from the Morealis.

Dismissing it with a blink, he offered a gentle smile to Eyasia and pensively pushed his hands together, as if intoning her in prayer. "Things have changed, Lady Eyasia, you'll see. Perhaps we can schedule a night out on Kenash, my treat. We will speak of the past and the future and if you find me unchanged from how you remember, we will part friends rather than jilted lovers."

Pulling his hands behind his back, Rowan dipped into another bow. "I do not know what sorrow has you, Lady Lorak, but do not lament. The sun arises tomorrow and in that new day, we will all be reborn again fresh and anew. I can see you are in pleasant health, much more vibrant than even I remember. I admit to watching you last the Paille's held a ball. You may not have seen me, across the room, but I saw you."

"Give me another chance to make you smile, Eyasia," he asked with his gentle little smile, the one that had won so many chances before. It was mostly unknown whether Rowan truly worked to seduce or if it came naturally like him, like a wolf hunted. All that could be said was that he always seemed so sincere, if but a little distant.

"It was fate that brought us here at the pond, a chance to make amends and speak. You need not hide your feelings from me, they are plainly written on your face." Part of him wished he could brush her tears away and tuck her hair back behind her ear, but he remained instead.

"Just once more, Eyasia," He asked with a hopeful little smile, "We shall go to see your niece Inari's performance and dine before or after, at your leisure."
Rowan Morealis

Character sheet

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 27th, 2013, 7:59 pm

Eyasia glanced at Dyanna as of asking for advice, but she only shrugged since she knew nothing of love. Her undying love for him is stronger than her ability to actually trust him. The thoughts in her heads were cloudy and she couldn't think straight. How did he do that? First he breaks her heart and than somehow he puts it back together with his soothing words. It would be hard for her to ignore him because somehow she feels like she needs him.

Years ago she's ran into different dynasty men and never cared about them too much. It was until she met Rowan that she experienced some kind of love and when he left her she tried to move on. Which she did, running into Jaaris. When their love was over, it was easy for her to become his friend. But she couldn't do that with Rowan, it's either she had him or she don't. Eyasia couldn't see herself being his friend.

"Alright." She gave him a girlish smile and clean her face." I believe in you, I want you to make me smile again." She turned towards horse again and was getting ready to climb on. But that wasn't the way the pale faced girl wanted to leave him. She turned around and ran towards him, slowing down once she was in front of him."Whatever time you want to go."

Eyasia's arms wrapped around his neck and she pulled his lips to hers, giving him a soft but passionate kiss. It wasn't long before she parted from him and giggled."Please don't hurt me." As she headed back she turned her head back to glance at him and wave. Dyanna's hard hands were clasped on top of each other, when Eyasia's foot touched the palm of her hand, Dyanna threw her up onto the saddle.
Cause I got your number

Eyasia Lorak