PM to join It's time to train! [Savio]

Xeona visits Savio at the Iron Fist School

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

It's time to train! [Savio]

Postby Xeona on September 6th, 2013, 5:59 pm

Xeona became quite startled when Savio started to talk. It was not like he heard a sound from somewhere around him. Not like when someone normally speaks to you, and you can determine where the person talking to you are. It sounded like Savio was talking to him in his head. The entire experience caused Xeona to "slip" one of his memories to Savio, the one of his execution.

He could still remember it, clear as day. It was just a clear day, just like any other. Sun shining, birds singing, one would think it was just a normal, beautiful day. But it was better than that. It was the execution of the worst criminal in Nykan history, and that was himself, Xeona. He can still remember his last words... "You'll regret this..." A chuckle from the executioner. "Why should we regret punishing one of the most wanted criminal in all of Syrlia?" Another chuckle, just as the axe fell.

The next moment, Xeona found himself back out in the real world. Savio probably took the moment at hand when Xeona was confused. He had a shocked expression on his face. "Oh Gods, he received it..." Xeona thought desperately. "Hey Sav, are you okay?"

Boxcode by Savio
Last edited by Xeona on October 1st, 2013, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't mind me, just passing though...

"Xeona's speech" "Xeona's thoughts" "Describing stuff" "NPC talks"
Xeona
Sorry to pop in unannounced

Words: 28603
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2013, 6:14 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Savio on September 6th, 2013, 7:50 pm

Savio fell to his knees, not being able to take control of his own body fast enough to catch himself before falling. His body was shivering but not as badly as it did in the market, and he was also very tired. Perhaps more so since Xeo stayed in his body a little bit longer.

Savio tried to take a calming breath before allowing himself to fall back onto his arse in the sand. He looked up at Xeo with a questioning look. That memory was pretty gruesome. So he had been executed? “I am fine… How about you?” Savio asked as he ran his fingers though his mussed hair.

He awaited Xeo’s answer before speaking again. As he spoke he rubbed his armed to work up more warmth. “So… That memory… Should I be concerned or have you let that old life die with your body?” Savio’s expression was one of stern concern, like an older brother scolding a younger sibling. He didn’t want to put the residents of the school in danger by allowing a wicked ghost to roam about. He liked Xeo, the ghost seemed to genuine intentions but sometimes you just have to be reassured.

"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Threads: 2/5
Grandfathered Threads To Complete: 6

Signature by Edreina
Savio
If there is no struggle, there is no progress

Words: 200123
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2013, 11:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Xeona on September 6th, 2013, 9:23 pm

"I'm all good, just a bit tired." Xeona replied with a faked smile. Saying he was "a bit" tired was a extreme underestimate. He felt like he couldn't even stand up, nevertheless being visible. If one were to look at the exhausted ghost, they wouldn't see very much. He was almost transparent, that's the level of exhaustion he was on.

However, Savio's next question almost made him jolt upright. Then he looked down again, but this time it was not of exhaustion, but of shame. He didn't really want it to leak out. "By the Gods, I'm so ashamed of what my life turned out to be. I hope my life is with my body at this point, so that I can never hear about it again." He tried to look up to face Savio, but he was just too tired to do anything at this moment.

Boxcode by Savio

Xeona

Character sheet

Postby Savio on September 6th, 2013, 11:48 pm

Savio doubted the ghost was being honest about his wellbeing but he kept his opinions to himself. What truly caught his attention was Xeona’s guilt about his past life. It was good. Savio could still feel that hate and the anger the ghost had felt in his last moments. The young acrobatic nodded as he stood up on unsteady legs.

“If you wish to pass on, I can try to help you with that in whatever way I can. I am sure there are books about Ghosts and people who can interact with them at the Thumb, so perhaps we can study there one of these days? I am personally interested in your kind, I think it’s fascinating. But I am sure you must live a lonely…afterlife? You are welcome to haunt around here as long as you stay out of the others’ bedrooms.” Savio gave the ghost a pointed look after saying that, because after all… Xeo liked jokes and Savio didn’t think the women would find them as fun as he would.

The trip to the Wizard’s Thumb would have to be another day. Savio was simply too tired and Xeo looked the same. Or at least, what Savio could make of the Spirit. “I don’t know about you, but that little bit drained my energy. I think I am going to go to bed now, and you should get some sleep too… If you do sleep?” Savio had so many questions about Ghosts but he was too tired to ask. He could practically hear his bed calling his name. “Like I said, you are welcome in the school so long as you stay out of trouble. Okay?”

"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Threads: 2/5
Grandfathered Threads To Complete: 6

Signature by Edreina
Savio
If there is no struggle, there is no progress

Words: 200123
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2013, 11:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Postby Xeona on September 7th, 2013, 5:57 pm

Xeona could see that Savio did not really swallow Xeona's lie about his well-being. His reply to Savio's question about his old life, however, surely caught his attention. He seemed relaxed, like he thought Xeona was going to go absolutely mad. He also mentioned some place called the Thumb, that seemed to have books about Ghosts and people who can communicate with them.

"Yeah sure, we can go there someday. But I think you'll agree that we'll not do it today." Savio also said that Xeona was welcome around the school, if he kept out of the bedrooms. Xeona was OK with that. "Well, I guess I should head back to my place as well." Xeona said when Savio headed back to his place. He waved a goodbye to Savio, and he waved back while heading towards his bed.

Boxcode by Savio

Xeona

Character sheet

Postby Balderdash on October 1st, 2013, 12:57 pm

Delicious rewards! Happy days and jubilation!

Xeona :
Skill XP Awarded
Possession 2

Lores: Always Assume Assassins, Savio Is A Show-Off, Free Meat!, Possessing People Is... Vague?, Unintentional Trauma Is Bad, Leave It All Behind

Items and Consequences: Axes vibrate whenever Xeona draws within two meters of them.

Savio :
Skill XP Awarded
Persuasion 1
Observation 1

Lores: You're A Wizard, Savio; Never Trust A Transluscent Man, I Feel Like A Real Criminal!, You're A Filthy Liar Is What You Are, The Effects And Sensations Of Possession, Ghosts Make Things Colder

Items and Consequences: Nil.

Quick n' dirty thread is quick. Still had a good time. :) Glad to see Xeona's doing well, too!

If you have any questions or concerns about this grade, please PM me. A happy you is a happy Balderdash!

Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Previous