Completed [Open] A time for wooing

Bethsyliss makes a move in the field of seduction.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

A time for wooing

Postby Ronin Invictus on February 18th, 2013, 1:50 am

Ronin and Bethsyliss stared at each other for a few moments, Ronin just waiting for her answer. Her face reddened then, and Ronin almost instantly felt bad, for unknown reasons; she probably felt bad for bringing him a poem when he couldn't read. He was about to open his mouth to assure her he didn't mind when she snatched the piece of wadj from his hands suddenly, throwing it behind her.

Ronin was startled by the sudden brash movement, and sat there for a few moments pondering what was going on. Before he could think any farther Bethsyliss suddenly leaned in for a kiss, she kissed him full on the lips he could feel the warmth of her lips on his then. Ronin was first startled, his body tensed then. After a few moments he relaxed though, and he kissed he more deeply, his hands moving to the small of her back as he pulled her closer. Ronin let his mind run free, his thoughts filled only with desire, and lust as he and Bethsyliss gradually leaned back onto the bed as they kissed.

ooc: Ok you can post something and then we skip to morning :P
Ronin Invictus
Player

Words: 45120
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 12:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

A time for wooing

Postby Bethsyliss on February 18th, 2013, 2:48 am

Something in the nature of arousal rose inside of Syliss at an uncontrollable rate. She had never experienced anything like this before. Not only was it novel to her life, but it also defied her wildest dreams. And still she wanted more. In-between the intermittent interlocking of their bodies, she proceeded to remove her clothing as well as Ronin's, one item at a time. She had already seen Ronin naked, but never in such a setting. As their bodies unveiled in the darkness of the night, Ronin's bare skin brushed against Syliss's. It was the most exhilarating sensation she had ever been subject to. Their breathing accelerated as the intimate contact increased. Weaving artfully around each other while kissing like a pair of sensual dancers, they stripped all of their clothing and each held the other's naked body tightly with arms and legs. In that precious moment, there was nothing left between them -- not even the darkness.

As Ronin moved on to the more sensitive parts of Syliss's body, her delicate sighs became cries of pleasure. "Don't stop," she whispered inside his ear, her body firmly wrapped against his. "Don't ever stop." For the remainder of the night, they gave each other infinite pleasure in the private intimacy of their joined bodies, desire burning through them like a fire that would not be consumed. She gave him her virginity and he seized it like the man she had always envisioned would. He took her to a place where no woman could go alone; and it felt like heaven.
Last edited by Bethsyliss on February 22nd, 2013, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

A time for wooing

Postby Ronin Invictus on February 19th, 2013, 1:15 am

Day 85 of Winter, 512 AV.

Ronin awoke just as the morning light began to peek in through the slit on the bottom of the door, his eyes blinking a few times as he stared at the soft light. Ronin did not move though, he Syliss was still asleep wrapped in his arms, he would wait for her to wake up. He sighed then, content with lying there with her in his embrace for the moment.

His mind started to wander then as he laid there listening to the sounds of morning outside. His thoughts felt slightly odd to him though, which was something he never experienced before, as if a foreign presence had made itself known within his thoughts, he tried for a while trying to chase it around in his thoughts but he couldn't pinpoint it, it was there but just out of reach. Suddenly images seemed to flit through his mind, he had to concentrate to actually interpret them though, it would have been easily over looked if he wasn't focused. The images startled him slightly at first, but then realization had hit him as his tired mind woke up more. The bond with Syliss, he could almost tell by instinct he had been bound to her now, as he could feel her presence constantly now, and that wasn't because she was nestled up against him. Ronin smiled slightly, he couldn't help but feel complete now, and he wondered how Syliss would react now.
Ronin Invictus
Player

Character sheet

A time for wooing

Postby Bethsyliss on February 19th, 2013, 2:16 am

Day 85 of Winter, 512 AV.

Syliss slowly woke up to the presence of Ronin's warm body against hers as the first rays of sunlight crept into their home. It was a lovely feeling. Still gently wrapped in his arms, she snuggled closer. An image flashed through her mind, but she absently willed it away, a little drowsy because of the early wake-up from the intense night she had just shared with her Kelvic companion. A brand new day and a brand new life, she thought, purring slightly as she often did in her snake form. Another image flashed suddenly through her mind, an incomprehensible picture of shapes and colours dancing. Again she brushed it off, thinking it might be a side effect of losing her virginity. After all, it was not an altogether unpleasant dizziness, although it was a tad confusing. Nevertheless, it was worth the experience with Ronin all the way, and she wasn't against the idea of repeating it, even if it meant more of that strange lightheadedness. She gave out a little sigh. "Ronin," she whispered.

As soon as she had uttered his name, crashing waves of thoughts that were not hers yet to which she could strangely relate flooded into her mind. "Oh," she said lightly, putting one hand to her head. She closed her eyes. While her spirit sorted out these alien images that so invaded her mind, the golden streak on her left eyebrow flickered with seeming excitement. She did not banish any of the thoughts that were unknown to her, but rather carefully integrated them into her own chain of thoughts. She did not want to get rid of them, for, although she was unable to make any sense of them and they put her psyche in a mild amount of distress, more from the surprise of receiving them than from a sense of psychical threat, they were appeasing in a way, and very beautiful. She decided not to tell Ronin, figuring it was probably a trick of the female mind. He wouldn't understand.

Once she got the deluge of images under control, she opened her eyes and looked up at Ronin's incredibly handsome face. Now the thoughts calmly streamed through her open mind like a clear channel of fresh water. She was intrigued, and a bit worried: when would this sensation stop? She decided to give it a few moments to fade away; but it didn't. Somehow she knew it wasn't going to anytime soon. But she did not care. In a way, she was grateful. Her mind was being blessed by a steady flow of undiscovered thoughts. She would have all the time in the world to acquaint herself with them. She wondered, though, to whom they belonged, if not to her, and considered that a divine presence had worked its way inside of her brain. She felt complete.

She smiled, a frank, open smile, full of sunshine and affection and happiness. Her eyes looked lovingly into Ronin's. "Ronin," she said in a soft, subdued voice. "I just had the strangest of dreamsss. I was in the sea, but it wasn't really the sssea, because I could walk on it -- but not the bottom nor the sssurface of it, really jussst on it. Like on a cloud, you know. I sssuppose it was sort of like being in the sssky, except that it felt really wet. Anyway, I was in the sea, in sssnake form, and you were there with me -- in your cheetah form. There were these sort of waves on your fur. We were looking at each other, and then I ssshapessshifted. But not in the usual way -- I think I did it your way, actually, because I felt my body disssolving into an infinite number of light particlesss, and then I reasssembled and there I was, whole again, in human form. And then you shapeshifted too -- the way you usually do it -- and you were back in human form. We both stood in front of a mirror, but not a normal mirror. It was more like the whole environment was one single mirror, reflecting usss wherever we looked. Except upwardsss. And in the reflection I saw our hands join, even though they didn't really join -- I mean, in the dream. Then something happened, I don't remember what, though. After that there was no more reflection, but we just held each other'sss handsss, and we were gliding at an incredible ssspeed through that sort of ocean. And that's when I woke up." She told her dream in a droning voice, as if she were under an enchantment from which she didn't want to wake up. But the end of her dream had woken her up into an even better reality, and she was glad. She caught a glimpse of warmth and love in her mind's eye when the new train of thought crossed hers. She smiled again.
Bethsyliss
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

A time for wooing

Postby Ronin Invictus on February 20th, 2013, 9:05 pm

Ronin smiled slightly as Syliss awoke, moving even closer to him now. He sighed softly with content as they both laid together in the bed, basking in each other's warmth. Just then Syliss said his name, just a whisper, as if she was still asleep and dreaming. She seemed to have an unpleasant feeling for a moment, holding her hand to her head for a few moments. Ronin was slightly worried for a few moments, maybe she had become sick? She seemed to recover a few moments later, opening her eyes now and looking up into his, a golden glint shining faintly from her eyebrow.

Ronin smiled warmly now, both of them remaining silent for a few moments, neither saying anything before Syliss started speaking. Ronin remained with the same warm smile as she told about her dream, he had already had a good idea what her dream was about, as he recalled the small glimpses he had seen. When she finished her story Ronin kissed her softly on the top of her head. "I already knew." he said matching the tone she used to tell him about her dream, "Even now, you should be able to feel my thoughts as I can feel yours, the bond is complete."
Ronin Invictus
Player

Character sheet

A time for wooing

Postby Bethsyliss on February 20th, 2013, 9:56 pm

"The bond? You mean --" Syliss was startled by Ronin's revelation. She peered into his beautiful eyes and a whole new world was unveiled unto her slightly modified mind. She was neither particularly afraid nor excited about it, but, since it had already sunk into the very essence of her being, she accepted it, though not without a certain surprise, for the bond had formed without her being aware of it. She had already read something about that particular urge which drove Kelvics to attach themselves emotionally to another -- non-Kelvic -- person several days ago, and Ronin himself had probably mentioned something about it over their trek across the barren wastes of the Burning Lands of Eyktol. But never had she imagined that it could happen to her. She certainly would never have imagined the infinite scope of the sensations that it brought. However, it was real, it was there, and it was between her and the man she loved.

She easily coped with the idea once she had grasped the notion fully. Those mysterious thoughts that had inconspicuously made their entry into her mind when she had woken up were Ronin's, or rather, her personal representation of Ronin's. They weren't really complex, formulated thoughts, but rather images, abstract or determinate, that inspired particular emotions she knew were simultaneously felt by Ronin. She assumed he could feel what she felt inside as well, since obviously a bond worked both ways. Now that they were connected in a unique and special way, Syliss knew, somewhere deep in her soul, that she was made whole by that bond. "Complete..." she repeated after Ronin, her eyes glowing as strong as the golden streak on her left eyebrow. "I... I am complete, Ronin," she said, and pulled him into a tight embrace that turned into a passionate kiss.

After a little while, Syliss noticed something peculiar. As long as she was in contact with Ronin, the bond conveyed emotions and thoughts with greater intensity, no matter how insignificant they could be; and that intensity grew with the degree of intimacy of the touch. When their bodies were not so tightly interlocked, however, she ceased to pick up the smaller details of Ronin's emotions, and only those of greater importance were conveyed across. She figured that if they were long distances apart, only the very strong emotions would be felt by the both of them. That way, if they needed each other in an emergency, that would be felt by them both. It would take some time and practice to completely learn to understand the meaning of every one of those mental images they shared, but she was certain that, now that they were tied to each other, they could achieve anything together.

More than that, the bond created a sort of shared space between Syliss and Ronin, over which they had no control but that was like a permanent, immaterial home. In the act of linking two beings together, a third entity had been created, joining the two as the force that kept them bound to each other. Maybe that's what love feelsss like, she thought. The idea of being an author popped up for the first time in her mind: Maybe I ssshould write about it. I'm in this for life. Then she said out loud, the golden streak on her left eyebrow shooting off rays as if it were a sun: "Ronin... I love you." And she snuggled closer to her new bondmate, a feeling dawning upon her that told everything would be alright.

*end*
Bethsyliss
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Open] A time for wooing

Postby Elira on October 8th, 2013, 3:00 pm

XP Award!

Ronin Invictus

XP Award:
  • Rhetoric +1
  • Seduction +1

Lore:
  • Bonded to Bethsyliss
  • Knowledge Comes from Living, Not Reading

Notes:
If you have any questions or concerns with any XP or lore that I gave you, let me know and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Please mark your thread as graded so it can be deleted by someone with powers far greater than mine. :D

Bethsyliss

If you bring your PC out of retirement, let me know and I'll add your grade here.
Elira
I could never again be an angel.

Words: 16719
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2012, 12:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous