[OOC] Taloba Discussion Thread

Feel free to post ideas, questions, and comments you have about Taloba and its occupants!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

High above Myrian City lies the forum for development of Taloba. Come on up and post ideas and suggestions for the city and its inhabitants!

[OOC] Taloba Discussion Thread

Postby Traverse on May 14th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Amidst the Canopy acts as the behind the scenes development for the City of Taloba. This thread is more for bouncing ideas and images around, as well as thoughts about the City. Refer to the Submission thread to post your critters, NPCs, and locations, but feel free to run ideas by here!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Taloba Suggestion Thread

Postby Jagger on October 10th, 2013, 7:37 pm

When I was exploring the different regions for where I wanted to put my character, I stumbled across this little thread. While it doesn't look like it has been kept up with, I thought this was a really nice little idea. It might also be something else for players to contribute to, where they can submit quest ideas to perhaps be added to the list, instead of you just having to come up with them all. I'd love to see something similar to this in Taloba! It is like the Writing Prompts, but perhaps easier for you? Just a thought. :)
Jagger
Player

Words: 16927
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2013, 10:20 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Taloba Discussion Thread

Postby Traverse on October 10th, 2013, 10:18 pm

C
Thanks for the link, Jagger!

I just started the prompt system this season, so I'll stick with it for a little while before altering it, but this write up quest thing is a good thing to keep in mind!
C
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Taloba Suggestion Thread

Postby Jagger on October 11th, 2013, 2:10 am

Sounds good to me! I actually only stumbled upon the Prompt post right when I was posting the link, and it is a cool and unique idea. Good job!
Jagger
Player

Words: 16927
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2013, 10:20 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets