Completed [Mamoru's Cave] What Sorcery Is This?! (Mamoru)

Wondering about her master's strange powers, Aka decided to confront him.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

[Mamoru's Cave] What Sorcery Is This?! (Mamoru)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 3rd, 2013, 1:51 pm

"U... bu..." Aka found herself frozen when Mamoru's eyes bore deep as if piercing straight to her very soul. His words were firm and he was right, Aka had no authority over him, she belonged to him after all. All of her being was for his to command, it contradicted greatly with how Dhanis were supposed to function. She was a female, he was a male, Aka bet Mamoru derived some joy from dominating a female Dhani, albeit from different sub-races. "I... *Sigh*" She exhaled, she got nothing to say.

"....." Her scarlet eyes flared in annoyance once more as he cackled, like her words were mere non-sense spouted by a child. Why you... She didn't have the guts - nor stupidity - to actually say it, he would toss her around like a ragdoll or used his magic to make herself do bunny-jumps naked all across Zinrah. Huh? Aka cocked her head to the side, her face making a 'are you kidding me?' expression, so they were going to trick someone stupid. What was the point? Stupid people are easily tricked, but nevertheless, she better follow his instructions. Giving a subtle sigh, the Viper nodded.

He walked away, Aka naturally followed. "Oh uuh... you want me to find one?" She was confused at first, she thought Mamoru would be leading her, but after they got out of his cave's tunnel, the Constrictor let her took the lead. "Fine... fine..." Aka answered while slightly hunching her back, her steps rather heavy.

Okay, concentrate, look beyond the physical... flow your djed to your words and hope for the best. She repeated that statement over and over in her mind.

They walked for a while, two Dhanis in human form, one tall while the other one's petite, until they came upon a particular tunnel, with a very loud snore reverberating through it. "Uh... what'sss that?" Aka became curious, she changed direction to the particular tunnel, Mamoru following her.

They encountered a cavern-room inhabited by a... very big Dhani with fat that would make a farm pig bowed its head in shame. The Constrictor in Dhani form, Zarboneus, was just resting peacefully after a hard day of glorious wrestling, surely he didn't expect two Dhanis to be barging in to his room uninvited. He still snored like he was the only Dhani in the nest.

"Pffft... pft... haha... pfft... hehe... s-sso.. f-f-fat!" Aka put both of her hands to her mouth to contain her imminent laughter, the fatso looked ridiculous, his flaps of lard jiggle everytime his chest heaved up and down by breathing. "W-well... M-massster, t-that'sss a Dhani that only a mother could love." Aka giggled, a mischievous look on her face "Maybe I ssshould play with him..." The Viper stealthily approached the snoring fat-ass until she was right next to him.

Aka knelt down beside his bedroll, clearing her throat. She then closed her eyes to concentrate Clear your mind... look beyond his... f-fat. "Pffft!" She held her mouth again, this was not good. He looked far too hilarious, but Aka coughed again to calm herself.

"Fatssso..." She whispered right beside his hear, then felt her djed flowing through her body. She was a reimancer, the matter of djed-flowing was no stranger to her, but she wouldn't be releasing them as res this time. She needed to coat her words in it. She took her time, nice and slow, barely suppressing the urge to burst out laughing.

"You will have... nightmaresss..." She failed, no djed coating her voice, no wispy magical push of the mind. She took Zarboneus' lack of reaction to be a sign of her blunder. Grumbling, Aka tried again.

"Ball of lard... when I sssay the word... you will have..." She inhaled, closed her eyes, and focused on the single key word "...nightmares." The suggestion flowed through her small lips. Hoping she would succeed, Aka drew back and watched the wrestler.

OOCI'll let you control the Flubberman. :D Makes it interesting for the thread partner to determine whether she succeeded or not rather than myself.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on October 3rd, 2013, 10:02 pm

"Sstop your grumbling girl. You wanted to tesst out your powerss, right? Well then, to do that you need a ssubject. And yess...we are going with ssomeone sstupid. Otherwisse you wouldn't sstand a chance. We need ssomeone dull, ssomeone who isss ssoo far off in their own little world that they don't even realize that the tiny viper before them isssn't exactly what sshe appearss to be."

There was much more to using hypnotism, one couldn't simply hypnotize just anyone into doing anything. There were levels to teach, and ways to go about using this magic to make the most of it. But Aka was a hothead, and the viper was so sure of herself and that she could make it work, even though she'd never done it before. But as he knew, the best teacher was experience and she was about to get that in tons.

The trickster followed Aka through the tunnels until she finally decided to stop after hearing a loud snoring sound. At first Mamoru wasn't sure who or what was making the sound until he peeked inside the cave and saw the blubbering mess of an old Dhani. He scoffed and a frown grew into his features. No matter how much time had passed, he would never forget his defeat at the hands of the huge, smelly Dhani known as Zarboneus. Mamoru had given him all that he could muster, but in the end, he was flattened by the mountain of fat and scales.

"Ugh...sswine..."

Even the thought brought back painful and breathless memories for the trickster, and if not for his new station, he might take out his revenge and slaughter the whale while he slept. The thought did cross his mind, one word from him and if it worked, Aka would be come a fire breathing killing machine and roast the fat snake before he could even stand up. The whole nest would smell of chard ham, and all would come to get their slice. Mamoru smiled as the idea was just as amusing as it was fitting.

The trickdter stood by, posted up in the doorway while Aka moved closer and knelt by his bedside. Aka was incorrigible to say the least, and in his mind she couldn't have picked a better subject. Perhaps Zarboneus wasn't as stupid as he wanted to believe, but they were about to find out one way or the other. Aka willed her djed, spoke the words, and then. Yellow-green eyes fluttered half opened, sandy goo leaked from the sockets from prolonged and deep sleep. Zarboneus only blinked for a tick, before reaching out and pulling Aka into his arms as he dozed off again. Maybe the little viper looked more like a pillow, or a doll even.

Zarboneus yawned loudly, his hot, tart breath threatening to burn the skin on Aka's face. The trickster cackled softly, leaning against the wall and slamming his fist into it. It was too funny and the dhani could barely contain himself. He pointed a single finger at her and continued to laugh and clutched his stomach as he did so.

"Dear Aka...I think you gave him the wrong ssuggessstion.."

But it only got worse for the tiny viper. Zarboneus yawned a second time, gave a grumble and rolled over planting her beneath him. The look in Mamoru's eyes widen, and he winced at the sight of it. He knew first hand what it felt like to be crushed beneath the flubber and he felt bad for Aka. "Ooooh, that looksss painful.."
"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 4th, 2013, 10:05 am

She got a reaction! The fatso's eyes fluttered open for just a tick, maybe scared to death by the fearsome nightmares she induced. Aka was about to turn her head and gave Mamou a smug smirk, she succeeded in her first day, and just chimes after her "initiation" too! However, it all fell apart when she felt a giant, fat, hand grabbed her tiny body and roughly pulled her.

"E-eh?!!! EEEEH?!!" She couldn't contain her shock and disbelief, the Dhani just hugged her and he got the guts to go back to the dreamscapes. "U-uuunh!!" She struggled to break free, but his immense grip was just too much for her below-average strength. "A-aaah! M-massster! H-heelp!" No time to concern herself with pride, even being stepped on by Mamoru was better than crushed by thing giant. No help came for her though, at the corner of her eyes, she saw Mamoru banging his fist and obviously holding back laughter.

"H-hmmmmph!!!" She pouted in anger, how could Mamoru had the heart to watch her being tortured like this? Wait, maybe he really did derive joy from seeing her in distress. She would have to escape this on her own, she brought it to herself after all. "A-aaah...." The foul breath of Zarboneus washed against her face, filling her nostrils with smell that could even make rotting Nuits dropped re-dead. Aka's consciousness was slipping, she couldn't take it, but if she slept now, who knows what would the Dhani do to her once she woke up. With that in mind, Aka shook her head and struggled again.

"W- BU-!! MPPPPH!!!" Her screams were cut short, when Zarbo rolled over, shifting their position and crushed Aka beneath his weight. She tried to flail, but even that wasn't possible. She was pressed between the bedroll and fat, her arms were wrapped by the Dhani's hug and her legs were pinned by his stomach.

She got no other choice, Aka flowed her res as gas from her feet and they traveled to Zarboneus' butt, she then ignited it. Causing a small fire, hopefully enough to wake him up. The fire only last for a tick before snuffing out, Zarboneus would feel like his butt was slapped by a very hot hand. Hopefully all that layer of fat didn't dull his senses.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kalesserimamoru on October 5th, 2013, 8:41 pm

Mamoru had stopped his cackling after the tub of lard rolled on top of Aka and he couldn't see her anymore. What a cruel fate it would be, crushed beneath something that was not completely Dhani or sponge, but a mix of the two. At least he could hear Aka squealing, that told him that she was still alive, but for how long?

"I think you'd better try harder..it'sss not working."

He couldn't see what she was doing, didn't know that she had decided to go to the well and rely on her trusty recimany to free herself. Suddenly Zarboneus made a grunting sound and slowly sat up giving Aka a chance to breathe. He blinked in confusion, the image of the tiny girl beneath him slowly coming and going out of focus. Now the trickster decided to strike. Mamoru raced into the room, lowering his shoulders as he slammed into the flubber man and tackled him to the floor.

"You dissgussting fool of a pig!" the trickster snapped and punched the dizzy Zarboneus right in his fat jaw. "How dare you try and take advantage of a woman!!" here he punched him again, a fist rocking the dhani's head back and his eyes whirled around inside his skull. "What are you going on about boy? Get off me!!" Zarboneus snarled back and shoved Mamoru off. The big dhani slowly pushed himself up, but as he did, the trickster charged in ramming his knee into the side of his head and knocking him back over again.

"I knew you were a dissgussting sslob, but thisss isss unforgivable!"

Helping the flabby monster see the light, Mamoru pulled him up and pushed him into his chair, where at least half of him fit into the seating. He grabbed the Dhan's head and turned it so that he could see Aka and the look on her face. "W-What? Who isss thisss girl? Where did sshe come from?" Zarboneus was shocked, confused, and pissed off, not the type of emotional state one should be in when around the trickster.

"Don't you play sstupid Zarboneusss. You're going to try and play innocent with me? After I jusst walked in and ssaw you attacking thisss poor girl?" Another wicked punch slammed into the dhani's head, almost knocking him out his chair that barely held him.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I've never sseen thiss girl! " Zarboneus stared now at Aka, his eyes wide and his mouth hung open with a thin trail of blood leaking out. "Don't jusst lay there child, ssay ssomething!!"
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 6th, 2013, 8:36 pm

"Hmph... hmmmph! M...mmph..." She was losing her consciousness, if Zarbo didn't wake up soon or Mamoru helped her, she would blackout right then and there. Some part of her mind was expecting her to wake up with no clothing on her body and bruises on her limbs, it was obvious, what would a male Dhani do when he found out he was pressing his body on an unconscious girl? Petch her, of course. Aka's sense of Dhani's female superiority had been skewed due to the Constrictors, both male and female, treating her as a mere "small fry". It was true to an extent, she held no power her, at least not the way she had back in her Eyktolian Nest.

However, she silently thank the gods when the flaps of lard shook and lifted from her body. "*Gaaaasp!*" She immediately inhaled much needed hair, her vision was still blurred. She couldn't comprehend anything other than saving her body from asphyxiation. "Ah..." She shifted to a sitting position, then she heard a dull impact. Her vision focusing itself, allowing her slitted eyes to lock themselves to the image of Mamoru tackling the fat Dhani.

"...W-wha- M-masss-..." Her confused statement was cut off by herself, she thought Mamoru was punishing the Dhani for flattening her, but his accusations were obviously not of that nature. The Trickster was convicting Zarboneus for things he didn't do, the fatso couldn't possibly be intending to violate her, he was simply asleep and thought of her as a pillow of some kind.

"...." It clicked into place, Mamoru was either messing around with the fatty or he held some kind of grudge. Aka watched as her master pounded the "innocent" Dhani with impunity. She felt angry at first, this was injustice, this wasn't right... however, two things stopped her from lashing out at Mamoru.

One, Zarboneus wasn't exactly innocent, he almost strangled her to death with his body. Sure, she was the one trying to mess around with his mind, but that didn't warrant killing her, right? Two, she felt happy at being stood up for once by Mamoru. It somehow showed he actually cared for her instead of treating her as a mere "slave". Rubbing her arm, Aka stood up and approached the two. Wincing everytime Mamoru slammed his powerful fist to the Dhani's poor head.

"I..." Fatty regarded her, he was right, everything he said was right, he was just sleeping peacefully then suddenly found a girl beneath him and then beaten up by a random Dhani. She almost felt sorry for him, but at the mention of "child", her eyes narrowed in annoyance. She was no child! She's over one hundred years old! She was an adult, a genuine adult Dhani since ten years ago. All thoughts of fairness and justice left her as her emotions took control.

"S...sssir..." Aka approached Mamoru and coyly grabbed his left hand with both of her hands. "I... I didn't know what happened, I wasss jussst sleeping... and then... and then..." She faked a pleading look, this was going good. "W-when I woke up... I wasss..." Aka turned her head to Zarboneus, a barely held smirk on her face "crussshed by him!" Ha, take that fatso.

But, she would appreciate it if Mamoru didn't hurt him further, he had enough in her opinion, that trickle of blood was rather too much. "M-mas... S-sssir, uuh... I think it'sss enough, right? He looked sssorry." Aha, now was her chance to try another hypnotism. Aka concentrated and flowed her djed to her words, the one word that would hopefully sway Mamoru's mind "please."

What the Viper didn't know was her attempt should be obvious on a far more skilled Hypnotist than her.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kalesserimamoru on October 7th, 2013, 7:20 pm

Zarboneus was beside himself, shocked, angry, and lost. He couldn't believe the tiny viper would lie against him, when she knew he'd never touched her. He'd never even seen her before now. "Thisss...issn't happening!!" The flubby Dhani had a raging fit right there in the chair that shook violently beneath him. "I don't know who you are, but you can't come in here and accusse me of thessse liesss!"

"Liesss?"
Mamoru said, just voice sinister. He glanced down to Aka and gave her hands a light squeeze. "Don't worry dear one, he won't harm you anymore."

He should have guessed that Aka would try to hypnotism him, that had been her goal all along. But she had much to learn in the way of using it properly, and it would be a long time before she was able to use it on him. But as it was, he didn't have reason to kill the fat snake, or even lock him up. The trickster had another plan, a plan that was born from the sight of the huge tub of lard laying on the fire spitting viper.

"It doesssn't matter who I am. What matterss isss that I am a member of the guard and I have caught you committing a sseriousss crime. I sshould aresst you, but..I'm willing to work out a deal."

Zarboneus narrowed his eyes and frowned. "A deal? I didn't do anything wrong! What isss thiss sshkye! What are you too trying to do?!"

Mamoru turned away as a glint of something shiny caught his attention. As he moved closer to the wall, he noticed a huge, gold plated belt hanging on the wall across from them. A belt that had been made and given to Zarboneus for winning a wrestling tournament some years ago. The Dhani didn't fight in the tournaments anymore and instead spend his active time training other young wrestles as he had Mamoru.

"The deal issss, you work for me now. You do whatever I tell you to do. Or elsse you'll find yoursself in a deeper pit than the one we use to torture the tattooed monkeysss." He glanced towards Aka, and to Zarboneus again, before lifting the heavy belt from the wall and looking it over. "I think I'll keep thisss. You don't mind?"
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 8th, 2013, 7:57 pm

"...." Aka was feeling guilty, The Dhani looked utterly confused, but he crushed her and called her a "child"! He deserved it. The tinge of hesitation was getting more and more visible on her pale face though, but she held her tongue. At the squeeze of her hand, a subtle blush would creep up to her face if she was a warm-blooded being, she liked the attention Mamoru was giving to her. She hoped that this one was genuine, but with the Trickster, you couldn't expect anything.

Oh, so Master is blackmailing him... More questions popped in her mind, the scene before her suggested Mamoru held some kind of rivalry with the fat Dhani. She didn't know if that rivalry was mutual or one-sided. A deal, Aka almost snorted at the ridiculousness of the situation, a situation she helped foster. She admitted it was fun watching Zarbo whine and complain for justice. A grin curled at the corner of her lips, she felt satisfied, watching Constrictors, not herself, being bullied once in a while.

Oooh... shiny! The glint from the golden belt was reflected in her scarlet eyes. Where did this Dhani get one of those? She wanted to ask but obviously it wasn't the appropriate time. Mamoru not only accused him of something he didnt do and beat him up, the Trickster was also trying to rob and "enslave" him. Aka barely held a snicker, a Constrictor enslaving another Constrictor.

Deciding for Mamoru to have fun with his large toy, Aka stealthily turned her body and prepared herself to leave the cavern-room. She was tired and exhausted, she needed some beauty sleep lest she was afraid her height would grow shorter, no matter how nonsensical it may sound.

OOCAlright! This is/could be my last reply for the thread, Mamoru. I greatly enjoyed it. :D

After your reply and submission for grading, I think we can begin with our next plot! Morgana! You'll be the one who start the thread this time. ;)

If Mamoru stopped Aka though, then the thread would continue. :P

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kalesserimamoru on October 10th, 2013, 2:08 am

Zarboneus started to remember the face of Mamoru, he also realized that he was what he said, a member of the guard. A member that had proven himself more tha once, which gave him the advantage. Along with his status and the girl lying for him, the trickster had him. It was unbelievable and pissed him off. The fact that after all of his long years of service and the things that he had done for the nest, this was how it would end. Of course, he could try and appeal his case and undoubtedly there would be some who would take his time, but would it be enough?

"I remember you now...Ssmug little basstard. I remember all the boyss I've trained, and I will remember thisss. " Pushing himself up, he gave Aka a final disapproving look, before turning back to face Mamoru. "You win today boy, but you jusst remember. In the end...there will be a judgement."

The trickster cackled, a twitching in his shoulders as if the laughter was too hard to contain. His eyes narrowed and glanced to Aka who was leaving the cave alone. Perhaps it had all been too much for the young viper. Instead of offering a retort, Mamoru simply walked by, taking Zarboneus championship belt with him. He paused in the doorway, a sinister, sneaky look in his eyes and left without another word.

Mamoru couldn't help but smile as he walked away, the sound of Zarboneus roaring in anger as he tore a part his cave, leaving nothing untouched or intact. A moment later, the Dhani spotted Aka walking up ahead and he sped up to catch her. He didn't speak at first and gently wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss upon her cheek. "You did well Aka.."

Smiling, the dhani released her and moved on down the hall by himself. " I think you were right, next time we will find ssomeone ssmarter. "
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Traverse on October 17th, 2013, 2:46 pm

Your Grade

Aka

Experience:

• Acting 1
  • Endurance 2
  • Hypnotism 2
  • Meditation 2
  • Observation 5
  • Persuasion 2
  • Rhetoric 2
  • Socialization 3

Lore:

• Discovering Mamuro's Secret Powers
  • The Shame of Being Manipulated (With or Without Magic)
  • Meditation: The Key to Hypnotism
  • Using a Mirror as a Focus
  • Being the Subject of Mamuro's Whims
  • Hypnotism: The Power of Suggestion

Mamuro

Experience:

• Acting 2
  • Brawling 1
  • Hypnotism 4
  • Meditation 1
  • Morphing 1
  • Observation 2
  • Persuasion 2
  • Reimancy 1
  • Rhetoric 5
  • Teaching 2

Lore:

• Shaping a New Race Through Morphing
  • Setting Hypnotic Triggers
  • Aka's Greatest Fears
  • Exerting Control Over Aka

Shared Lore:

Dealing Skills for Skills
The Enjoyment of Manipulating Others

Additional Notes :
Awesome thread guys! It was funny, intense and nicely played out. Mamuro my only note would be that I wish you had played up your exhaustion via Hypnotism a little more. You performed some heavy duty Hypnosis stuff that you haven't before attempting at least in any threads I've graded, and this was after morphing and after performing Reimancy. Though you are getting there you are not yet an expert, so please play to your skill level, and remember that magic is super exhausting!

Apart from that I really enjoyed this particular little story, and am excited for the follow up. Also if you are curious Aka, I gave the Endurance for the posts where Aka was pinned beneath that horribly fat Dhani.
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous