Completed Target Practice (Jorin Ertihan)

Rinya needs practice... and so does Jorin?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[The Stained Pelt] Target Practice (Jorin Ertihan)

Postby Rinya on September 29th, 2013, 6:40 am

Day 38, Season Fall, 513 AV

Rinya felt like she waited an eternity. While she had been busy memorizing his body, she hadn’t realized he had been doing the same. But he didn’t resist her shifting closer to him. He took her hint to touch her rather well actually. They weren’t stuck in a loop of far too tender to get anywhere, or too ravenous to realize what they were doing. Jorin’s kiss stole her breath, and melted her heart at the same time. The fingers tracing small circles into his hip latched onto the back of his neck to hold him there. This was what she wanted from him.

Rinya could still feel his nervousness, but now at least he seemed more focused than before. He wasn't as cautious, like she was a deer that he needed to approach with apprehension otherwise she might bolt from the room. The time for that was long past. At least in her mind it was. Jorin handled her with care, caressing her breast in just a way that caused her to groan into his mouth. The further they got the more she ached. And that ache was pressing down further than she had ever felt before.

She let Jorin’s hands wander. If she wasn’t so caught up in the kiss she might have let her hands wander to, but one was still holding her up and the other kept him firmly locked in place with the kiss. As his hands moved though, Rinya could feel her body start to shiver. Which seemed odd to her because she wasn’t cold—far from it rather. It wasn’t even entirely nerves, her body just seemed wracked with energy and she couldn’t figure out why. His left hand shifted lower, and Rinya released another groan. Jorin’s anticipation seemed to be growing, so Rinya shifted her legs slightly to allow him access. Rinya knew the basics of mating, but she wouldn’t deny him—after all she had told him to touch her.

But she wasn’t prepared at all for the sudden erupt of pleasure from his hand pressing against her. One moment she was kissing him, trying to calm his nerves and the next she swore she was hit by lightning. She didn’t know if it was the shift in her hips, or if he applied more pressure, but her back arched sharply into his hand. Rinya’s hand that had been holding to the kiss released only to latch onto his shoulder like a lifeline. Her breath caught in her throat, and her head fell back in a sharp moan—a loud one that might have actually embarrassed her if she wasn’t so caught up in the feeling.

Almost as soon as it came though it passed. The ache was still there, only now it was more fierce. It had settled in between her legs and Rinya whimpered slightly. This was suddenly very confusing for her. Out of everything she had heard about joining with a male, she had not once heard that she might enjoy it. And really she wanted more, but she was unsure of how to ask for it. Rinya reluctantly released Jorin’s shoulder, tilting her head so she could look up at him. Somewhere in the middle of the jolt her arm had given out on her.

Rinya opened her mouth to ask him, but she realized she was shaking again. Swallowing thickly Rinya tried to take several deep breaths to calm herself, but the feeling wouldn’t go away. She pressed her hips into his hand, and the feeling ghosted through her, though not quite like before. It was a specific spot but she hadn’t been paying enough attention to really know. ”Jorin…?” She almost sounded anxious. She wasn’t sure if this was normal, or maybe she had done something wrong…?
Rinya
Socially Awkward Sea Hawk

Words: 658547
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 1:33 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Jorin Ertihan on September 29th, 2013, 2:01 pm

Season of Fall, Day 38, 513 AV

Jorin couldn't help the smile that spread across his face as he closed his eyes and felt Rinya's pleasure wash over him. He was very glad that his touch could have this affect on his mate, and he opened his eyes to watch as her head rolled back, arm that was on his neck shifting to his shoulder. Her moan was loud, and full of her need, and as he enjoyed her pleasure, he made sure to memorize where he had touched her. Even though he was still inexperienced, at least he was learning.

The surge was intense but brief, and as Rinya came down from it, she whimpered and shifted a little, mouth opening and closing as though she wanted to say something. For a few moments she couldn't find the words. Finally, she managed to say his name in anxious, questioning tone, pressing her hips against his hand. Jorin nodded, leaning forward to kiss her lightly while his hand went back to the spot he memorized. He wanted her to feel good. Needed her to feel good.

Jorin wasn't sure if this was how this was supposed to go. The basics of mating was all about him entering her, and he hadn't even done that yet. But he felt that the moment he did, everything would change. Up until that point he'd been putting it off, because even though he was absolutely sure he wanted Rinya in every way, change was always frightening. But as he watched Rinya's reaction to his touch, as he felt it flood across their bond, Jorin knew he had reached his limit. He needed her now.

"Rinya," he moaned, voice still thick with his desire for her, "I... I can't hold back anymore..."

Jorin laid Rinya on the bed, and repositioned himself on top of her. As he looked down at her form, blush spread across her cheeks and neck, chest heaving with her breathless state, he decided to just take a moment to enjoy her beauty. He loved her, and would for the rest of his life. This was a moment to savor, not to be rushed.

He leaned down and kissed her on the lips softly. He wanted this to be special for her, as special for her as it was for him. Their first time joining... he wanted to reassure her. And so the kiss was less passion, and more his own softer emotions. His desire to protect her always, his wish that they could always be together. Not hot fire but pleasant warmth. When the kiss ended, Jorin looked at Rinya and smiled gently. And then he entered her... and froze.

He knew there would be pain, but the shock across the bond was not something he was prepared for. And it was like a knife to his heart. He didn't dare look down, but his brow furrowed and he couldn't help the sympathetic pain he was feeling. He'd promised! He'd promised he'd never hurt her and he did. Jorin's breath came out in ragged gasps as he slowly looked back down.

"Rinya, I'm sorry..." he cried, voice full of self-reproach. How could he have been so selfish?
x
Jorin's Thoughts | "Your speech" | "NPC Speech"

"Common" | "Pavi/Grassland Sign" | "Tukant"

"Written Text."

x
Jorin Ertihan
Art is the purest form of expression.

Words: 894547
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 3:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Rinya on September 29th, 2013, 5:58 pm

Rinya may have honestly freaked out entirely if Jorin hadn’t been smiling at her. Apparently he wasn’t entirely surprised by reaction, so she figured in the very least she was just clueless. She could live with that. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers in a gentle kiss. Rinya tried to catch her breath, and enjoy the kiss but Jorin had been paying attention. She knew he would. Because his hand moved and Rinya was again overcome. She moaned against his mouth, letting her hips move instinctively against his hand.

There was no way for her mind to keep track of time. Any kind of rational thought had left her, and the only thing she could do was feel. The ache was building, leaving her gasping and moaning incoherently. Jorin was gentle but relentless, and Rinya could feel her control slipping. It didn’t help that she could feel his desire on top of hers. But Jorin moaned her name, said something else she could barely register and she broke apart.

It seemed like forever before she could actually put thought together. Jorin had shifted above her and Rinya had to blink several times before she could register his own want. He was watching her, filling their bond the tender emotions she only associated with him. Rinya hummed slightly, letting her hands come up to rest on his shoulders. The ache had lifted, and she felt calm, despite the fact that her heart was still thundering in her ribcage. Jorin leaned down and kissed her again. Rinya raised her knees up to rest on either side of his hips. Somehow it felt natural to have him there.

Rinya smiled brightly up at Jorin as he broke the kiss. Even as her desire abated slightly, he still looked so handsome. It was good to know that she didn't just lust after him. He was hers no matter what. Jorin pressed forward and Rinya took a deep breath. There was the most unusual stretching as her body tried to accommodate him. It was unpleasant but withstand able. And then something tore and Rinya couldn’t help the curse that escaped her lips. It hurt! Rinya took a gasping breath and looked up at Jorin. She could feel it across the bond. He was upset—very upset.

”Jorin…” Rinya murmured at him, trying to get him to look at her. There was an ache between her legs again, only this one wasn’t one caused by desire. Her muscles were sore, and she undoubtedly knew that the feeling would last awhile. But the pain was already subsiding.

"Rinya, I'm sorry..."

”Jorin I’m fine. I’ll be fine. Don’t stop.” Rinya knew he was blaming himself. Unfairly actually. But even with the uncomfortable ache, she wanted him to feel the same pleasure she had. She hadn’t even been expecting such a wonderful feeling caused by him, but she wanted him to feel it too. She shifted her hips slightly, trying to encourage him. She was fine. She was happy, why couldn’t he be?

”Jorin just be… you.” Gentle, kind, and loving. All the things he treated her with. All the things she loved about him. Rinya reached up and pulled him back down to her, kissing him soundly.
Rinya

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Target Practice (Jorin Ertihan)

Postby Jorin Ertihan on September 29th, 2013, 8:04 pm

Season of Fall, Day 38, 513 AV

Jorin was frozen, his muscles tensed as he hovered above Rinya. He could feel the warmth where their bodies met, the heat radiating out and consuming him. He wanted to move, but he did not dare. Not while Rinya was in pain. He had already caused her enough pain, he would not cause her more...

"Jorin I’m fine. I’ll be fine. Don’t stop."

Rinya's soft voice lanced through the fog of his mind and he focused on her eyes. Her beautiful golden eyes, and she shifted beneath him as though to encourage him to move. He was still worried though. Was she only doing this because she knew he wanted it? Was she swallowing her own pain to give him pleasure?

"Jorin just be… you," Rinya continued, as she reached up and drew Jorin back down to kiss her. Jorin could feel Rinya's own tender emotions float across the bond. She wanted to comfort him, he realized. Tell him it was OK, that she was OK. And really, that despite the momentary pain, she still wanted this. Still wanted him. As he broke off the kiss and looked her in the eyes again, he nodded once, and started to move.

As Jorin began to move, he rocked his hips slowly at first, and the feeling was... indescribable. As the movement increased in speed, his breathing started to get ragged, and he didn't even realize that he was moaning Rinya's name. Over and over. He couldn't think anymore, his mind was filled with nothing but a pleasant fog that blanked out all other feelings. He didn't know if the pleasure he was experiencing was his own, or Rinya's. At that moment it didn't really matter. All that mattered was what he was experiencing from the place their bodies joined.

Jorin wasn't prepared for the moment when, with a loud groan that sounded very much like Rinya's name, he erupted, all the pent up feelings in him coming out in a rush as he collapsed on top of Rinya in a heap, his breathing slowing down as his tired muscles finally began to ache and protest the work he'd put them through. But he could still feel a happy buzz all across his body, and the feeling of Rinya's skin against his was was smooth and warm and pleasant.

He quietly slipped his arms behind her back, and maneuvered them more comfortably until Rinya was cuddled against his chest, and he held her close there, once again burying his face in her hair and taking in her scent. He loved that scent, just like he loved everything else about her. But he knew, also, that he'd finished too early. He wasn't even thinking about what she was experiencing, he was too lost in his own feeling. He needed to remedy that. Hopefully Rinya would give him the chance.

"I'm sorry, Rinya," he whispered into her ear, as he lazily stroked her back with his right hand. "This first time for the both of us was supposed to be special. It was for me but... I know I... finished too soon. Too lost in what I was feeling..."

Jorin squeezed Rinya a little tighter to himself. "I'll do better next time. I promise," he continued to whisper in her ear. Jorin knew they were both exhausted. Next time would have to be some other day. For tonight, he just wanted to drift off to sleep, with his beautiful, wonderful, amazing mate in his arms. He released her slightly so he could look her in the eyes. He gave her a small, playful smirk and winked at her.

"And you know how I am about promises," he added, and kissed her lightly on the lips.
x

"Written Text."

x
Jorin Ertihan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Rinya on September 29th, 2013, 10:55 pm

Whether or not Jorin actually understood what she was trying to say, he relaxed slightly over her. For a moment she thought he might actually pull away, but instead he just kissed her. Rinya sighed and released her hold on his face to let her fingers trail down the length of his spine—at least as far as she could reach. At first as Jorin rocked against her, she didn’t feel much of anything except the soreness of muscles. But that was what she was generally expecting. But Jorin’s movements suddenly seemed to increase and Rinya could hear his breathing change.

Then Jorin moaned her name. It sent a familiar heat down her spine, and settled low in her body again. And he repeated it, again and again. Rinya could feel the heat coming from him, and she shifted her hips again so she could meet his. Jorin seemed to be so lost in the feeling as she had been, that all she could focus on was his face, the pleasure from both of them tingled across her skin. Rinya mewled each time he moved. And then it seemed to hit Jorin the same way it did her. Completely out of nowhere and more than he could handle. He collapsed on top of her after he groaned her name, and Rinya let herself relax back in a happy daze.

She hummed slightly as his body pressed down on top of her. Her fingers stroked the top of his head as she nuzzled his shoulder with her nose. Closing her eyes, Rinya breathed deep. The nerves were gone, completely replaced by a feeling of contentment. Jorin suddenly shifted above her, gripping her until he rolled them over so she was pressed into his chest. Rinya let one of her legs tangle between his again, throwing an arm across his waist as she curled closer.

"I'm sorry, Rinya, this first time for the both of us was supposed to be special. It was for me but... I know I... finished too soon. Too lost in what I was feeling..."

Rinya frowned against his skin. She didn’t understand what he was talking about. This had been so different than what she expected. In an amazing way. The fact that Jorin thought he had ruined it… somehow it seemed just like him. Sighing against his skin, Rinya shook her head slightly. He promised her that it would be better next time—the thought of doing this again sending a shiver down her spine—and he released her for a moment so she could shift to look up at him. He kissed her with a promise and Rinya resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

”Jorin I didn’t even know I could enjoy myself. I did this because I wanted to be with you, and I got so much more than I could have ever expected.” Huffing slightly, Rinya pressed her ear against his chest, so she could hear his heartbeat. She had only ever gotten to do this once before, when he was in the hospital. She hadn’t realized how much she missed the sound actually.

”But I do love it when you keep your promises.” Rinya mumbled as she fell asleep.

---------

Rinya knew three things as she started to awaken. One, she was sore nearly everywhere. Two, she was very hungry. And three, she was warmer than she usually was in bed. She attempted to stretch, feeling her skin slid against skin. And then she realized she wasn’t in bed alone. Rather she was lying across someone’s chest. Rinya took a sharp breath, panic settling in her chest for a moment before she remembered the night before.

Almost immediately the panic fled. Lifting her head slightly she looked down at Jorin. He looked to be still asleep and Rinya felt her face flush slightly. There was still no regret, but being so closely pressed to him naked just brought back memories from the night before. Sighing softly, Rinya laid her head back down on his chest, her left hand tracing small circles across his chest and ribs. She wasn’t going to be able to fall back asleep, and she sure wasn’t going to get up—not yet.
Rinya

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jorin Ertihan on September 30th, 2013, 2:23 am

Season of Fall, Day 39, 513 AV

Early Morning (unknown Bell)

As Jorin awoke, he felt a pleasant heat by his side. Without opening his eyes he hugged the source of the heat closer to himself, cuddling it to his chest. Syna's light was just peeking over the horizon, and as Jorin's mind withdrew from the land of dreams he yawned and slowly his eyes creaked open.

Rinya was by his side, curled up next to him and wrapped in his arms. He smiled down at her, no longer embarrassed to be nude in front of her. All barriers between them were gone now. He was not afraid anymore. No reason to hold back. On anything. Her delicate hand was tracing small circles on his chest and he returned the favor, his own hand tracing lines up and down her back, savoring the silky smoothness of her skin.

"Good morning, Rinya," he whispered. It seemed appropriate to whisper to her. There was such a pleasant silence between them he didn't want to break it. "Did you sleep well?"

Rather than wait for an answer Jorin repositioned them so that he could face her better, and cuddled her closer and kissed her softly on the lips. A good morning kiss, to match the good-night kiss that started their love making. Warmth spread throughout his body and settled in his heart as he felt her emotions buzz though him. She was happy. And so was he.

When the kiss ended, he just continued to hold her, looking into her eyes and smiling. "I love you, Rinya," he assured her, and pressed his forehead against hers. Then with a sigh, he looked over at the window, at the rising dawn.

"We should probably get up," he admitted, but his actions didn't match his words as he continued to cuddle Rinya close and stroking her back. As though his logical mind knew they should get up but his heart was telling him to stay just like they were, pressed together, completely comfortable, and very, very happy.
x

"Written Text."

x
Jorin Ertihan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Rinya on September 30th, 2013, 3:05 am

Rinya had seriously thought she wasn’t going to fall back asleep. She figured her head was going to start conjuring up all the reasons why they shouldn’t do this again. She was positive that there had to be something that was going to get in the way—again. Even if most of the time everything that could go wrong generally came from her general direction. But there was nothing—at least for now. She had enough faith in Jorin to know he wasn’t going anywhere. She had almost fallen back asleep, her hand still memorizing the lines of his chest when she realized his hand was moving.

"Good morning Rinya, did you sleep well?"

Jorin moved beneath her and Rinya found herself face to face with her now lover. She sighed contently as he pulled her closer just to kiss her. Her heart stuttered at the emotions, and Rinya drew a deep breath. His smile was too hard not to share; she could feel her face shift into a more tender expression. At his admission of love, Rinya closed her eyes for a moment, letting the words settle in her chest. She was used to them already, but it never failed to make her happy to hear it.

"We should probably get up,"

Rinya let out a protesting groan. Even if Jorin made no move to get up, he was right. And she didn’t like that idea. But it was a war right now between her sore muscles and her stomach. They hadn’t eaten when they got home—they were far too caught up in each other. So Rinya sat up, glaring at the window as if it was an enemy before she glanced over her shoulder at Jorin.

”I would have slept better if someone didn’t snore.” Rinya joked lightly, full well knowing he didn’t snore. But she leaned forward, pressing a kiss to his chest directly over his heart before she slid from the bed, gathering up her shirt and pants. Turning in his doorway, Rinya cocked her head to the side, smiling softly at Jorin. ”I love you too.”
Rinya

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Caelum on October 19th, 2013, 9:11 pm

Thread Award

Name: Rinya.

Skills:
  • Weapon: Longbow +3
  • Teaching +5
  • Persuasion +2
  • Seduction +2

Lores:
  • Riverfall Location: the Stained Pelt
  • Longbow: Proper Stance
  • Longbow: Breathing Technique
  • Longbow: Dominant Eye
  • Longbow: External Influences
  • Stringing A Bow

Purchases:
  • 20 Arrows
  • Range Use at the Stained Pelt: 1 year

Name: Jorin.

Skills:
  • Weapon: Longbow +5
  • Negotiation +1
  • Flirting +2
  • Seduction +3

Lores:
  • Riverfall Location: the Stained Pelt
  • Merits & Disadvantages of Different Bows
  • Longbow: Proper Stance
  • Longbow: Breathing Technique
  • Longbow: Dominant Eye
  • Longbow: External Influences
  • Stringing a Bow

Purchases:
  • Longbow: Standard
  • Leather Quiver
  • 20 Arrows

Notes:
Thank you for already deducting the necessary mizas (11gm for Rinya and 96 gm for Jorin) from your ledgers.

Jorin and Rinya continue to be completely adorable. I'm thoroughly enjoying following their love story.

Please delete or edit your post with this thread link in the grade request thread if able and, as ever, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns, or cobbler.
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous