Open The Wandering Musician

Malus finds himself in the University by accident

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Wandering Musician

Postby Malus Tidalwave on October 30th, 2013, 2:02 pm

It took a second for what the girl said to register in Malus’ mind, preoccupied with playing his guitar and looking at the book, but when it finally did register, the hand plucking the strings missed a note and silence filled the air where music once was. Malus looked at her, taken aback by her statement. Concluding that she was playing with him, Malus smiled and resumed playing. “Ninety-three you say! That sure is old. I bet you’ve seen all sorts of things!”

He accepted the book with his left hand, looking at the runes scribbled on the cover, opened up to a random page with his thumb and stared down at it, trying to make sense of what was written inside to no avail.

“It is the best!” He said, replying to her question regarding the Suvan. “It’s warm and bright, full of life and activity. There are all sorts of monsters, Giant drumthroats that could swallow you whole, Spearheads, and even a Manalims, although those you don’t want to see, they aren’t too friendly. You never know what you might see out there” Talking about the Suvan made Malus slightly homesick, not the first time since his little pod set out in their adventure, yet it passed as quickly as it came.

He handed the book back to her and nodded as to reaffirm what he had just described. “You really should go there, there is nothing like. I’m sure you would enjoy it.”

Malus Tidalwave
Player

Words: 30641
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 4:50 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Wandering Musician

Postby Xira Hezmek on April 11th, 2014, 1:19 am

Malus Tidalwaves :
Skills Amount
Instrument: Gea'tar +3
Observation +3
Land Navigation +1
Socialization +3
Acrobatics +1
Storytelling +1

Lore
Tsaba: Appears to be a child, she is very old

Note: Please state what years your seasonal expenses occur.

Tsaba :
Notes: When you return, post this thread in the grade request for your grade!
Additional Comments: Enjoy your grades!

Please edit your post in the grade request thread to say "graded".

Did I forget a lore or skill? Did I make a mistake? Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me :)
Dear Graders: I collect location lore!
Xira Hezmek
Here's the mail it never fails.

Words: 227264
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous