Closed A little mischief

A kelvic decides to go to the port and cause a bit of mischief. What could possibly go wrong?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 6th, 2013, 4:02 am

"66th of fall, 513 AV - Afternoon"

Giat stared at the ceiling of her cottage, fiddling with the handle of her angle-knife with one hand and occasionally letting her fingers graze the blade carefully. Her eyes were notably dull with boredom and she let out a yawn, exposing her canines for a minute before closing her mouth. What to do today...? She has enough food to last the week so there was no reason to go hunting. Well, maybe a quick snack.

A grin spread across Giat's face and her eyes lit up with amusement at the thought of some mischief making. But then she frowned and rolled onto her stomach. She has been stealing from the ports and markets quite often lately, there's a good chance people will start taking some coarse of action sooner or later. Well... maybe one more little wave of mischief before gives the port workers a break. She stands up and giggles, clasping her hands around the handle of her knife. She placed the knife in her chest, on top of her clothes, and hurries out of the cottage before changing into her lynx form.

Giat sneaks to the port through West Street, slinking in and out of the back ally ways to avoid being seen. It takes her about 15 minutes to make her way to her destination and hide behind the crates and away from the eyes of any by passing workers. She decided she wasn't going to take anything, just give a few workers a good scare.

A crate slips out of someone's hands, spilling fish onto the wooden port, and she licks her muzzle. Okay, just one fish when she's on her way out - she decides. She begins creeping closer to the men, her claws unsheathed.
Last edited by Giat Ikati on December 22nd, 2013, 5:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sorry guys, a while back my laptop stopped working and I had no way to get on Mizar because the school library blocked social sites(They'll probably remove that because it makes researching for projects harder)

But as of now I'm back and I'll be able to start posting again :3
Giat Ikati
I'm not a thief, if I don't get caught

Words: 24721
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2013, 12:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 6th, 2013, 11:00 pm

Sinoa

After a day Practicing his flute playing in a secluded park, Sinoa was was ready to just do a bit of aimless wondering. To keep things interesting the pycon had devised little games he would play; like naming the clouds or avoiding the discolored bricks, although avoiding peoples giant steps was a challenging game in itself. Today Sinoas game was assigning personalities to inanimate objects and having conversations with them. After having a rousing conversation with an abandoned text book on the dreadful weather Zeltiva had been having and a titillating debate on the most delicious type of clay with a broken bottle, Sinoa wondered over to docks to see if he could see what the ships and crates were up too.

When Sinoa arrived, He caught the glimpse of a wild cat creeping among the crates. The Creature quickly went out of view and while the pycon was sure he was just seeing things he had to investigate. Sinoa moved down the street as quickly as his clay appendages could take him, moving daringly between the legs of the human giants. When the animal was in sight he stayed behind some crates in order to observe the specimen from behind. It seemed to be creeping toward some humans sailors who were hauling crates of fish. While it seemed the wild cats goal was the fish Sinoa was afraid the Sailors might get caught in the cross fire. Without thinking Sinoa lept out of his hiding place with his arms falling wildly in order to divert The creature's attention away from the sailors and their fish.
"psst! come here kitty" The pycon whispered.
Last edited by Sinoa on December 17th, 2013, 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Words: 62630
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2012, 3:35 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 7th, 2013, 4:15 am

Giat frozen in her tracks, the bristles of her fur rose instinctively in fear she had been caught. She turned, fangs bare in an attempt to intimidate the one who spotted her, to make them tense and and falter so she could get a head start once she began to run. But after turning around see saw no one. Her eyes scanned the area and upon farther inspection she saw a small person made of clay. She relaxed and her tail swung a few times in amusement.

"It must have fallen out of another crate." She thought, her eyes shining at the thought of a little nick knack to decorate her little cottage with. She quickly crept over to it, her grin exposing all of her sharp canines which made her look more threatening than anything else.
Last edited by Giat Ikati on November 7th, 2013, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry guys, a while back my laptop stopped working and I had no way to get on Mizar because the school library blocked social sites(They'll probably remove that because it makes researching for projects harder)

Giat Ikati

Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 7th, 2013, 6:10 pm

Sinoa

Sinoa immediately regretted his decision as he saw the creature's hair stand on end. When it turned around it revealed its gleaming dagger like teeth and its cold alien eyes. Sinoa took on the characteristics of an actual statue, and found moving to be an almost impossible task. The animal began to slowly approach, Sinoa was certain that it was preparing to pounce on its new toy at any moment, its newly forming sadistic grin of teeth solidified this thought process as it closed the gap between the two. Being mauled by a wild animal wasn't anything new for the pycon but Sinoa would have to do something to keep his nexus safe. The Pycon quickly pulled himself together and with a quick grasp of his abdomen he threw a small clump of himself at the Monster.

Not wanting to waste anytime, Sinoa scurried around a create and clenched his entire body to form the shape of a rock just like his mother taught her. Sinoa made sure he was situated in front of a gap in a seemingly empty crate so if things got scary, part of him could escape into the crate. Holding the form of a rock was a difficult procedure and it required a great deal of concentration as every part of him wanted to go back to its natural form. The fear made concentrating hard and while he remained stable for the most part, he seemed to fidget more then rocks typically do.
Last edited by Sinoa on December 17th, 2013, 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 7th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Giat shook her head before lowering it and wiping at her eyes and nose. She was pretty sure a statue threw clay in her face. Or she was going crazy, which made much more sense. She raised her head after a few more swipes at her face and blinked her eyes open, looking around as if the answer to what just happened would be written somewhere. She let out a sound that sounded like a soft sound of discontent which sounds like a low yowl.

"Okay... maybe it was a sign to give the dock workers a break." She thought and begins walking away, but stops once she sees a fidgeting rock. She narrows her eyes at it and crouches, then breaks into a short sprint and attempts to pounce on it. But thanks to the sprint she pounced to high and hit her head on the crate in front of the fidgeting rock. She fell on her side with a thump and her eyes were unfocused. The noise started attracting attention from a few nearby workers. "Okay, shouldn't have done that. Ow..." She didn't say any of that but her body language was pretty clear to anyone that understood felines.

Giat Ikati

Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 8th, 2013, 3:51 am

Sinoa

Sinoa could sense the Wild Cat approaching but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't sit still. Sinoa was usually so much better at controlling his emotions but today he seemed to be having difficulty. The Quivering the Pycon was doing had attracted the beast and it preformed a running charged before leaping at him, Sinoa Quickly rolled out of the way and sprung back into his natural form but it proved to be unnecessary as the animal over shot and crashed into the crate above. The Beast had fallen to its side and it's body language made it clear it was in pain. While Sinoa felt bad for the creature it had tried to eat him only moments before, a little pain would do it some good.

Before Sinoa was ready to leave he overheard the sailors who had become alarmed by the Calamity.
"eh. wha was that?" asked one of the sailors
"I'll bet ya 5 Copper Mizas it be that thief that's been goin around lately" replied another
"lets catch em and cut ez hands off, that'll teach the little bugger!"

While getting your hands cut off for a Pycon isn't a grave matter, Sinoa was certain that was a horrible fate for non Pycon. The more logical part of Sinoa's Nexis was telling him he should leave the animal to it's fate, but he never really listened to that part very often. Sinoa ran back to the cat and kicked it "come on kitty, its time to get out of here" Sinoa hoped this would anger that animal enough to make it forget its injuries and chase him, of course he hadn't really though of an end game.

Last edited by Sinoa on December 17th, 2013, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 8th, 2013, 4:36 am

Giat stayed down for a few moments as head continued spinning then felt a tiny kick at her side. She quickly stood again after hearing someone call her and scanned the area, but after seeing nothing she started to relax... well, until she saw a small clay person running. "...?" She sat down, confused, and tried to gather her thoughts. It didn't look like she was going to move until her ears twitched. She could hear foot steps heading over to her location behind the crates and heard something about punishing a thief. That was enough to make her jump back onto her paws and begin to run pass the little clay person, then stopped.

Giat realized that they could mistake him for her; and on one hand she could just leave him to the mercy of the quickly approaching sailors, but on the other hand that would be a cold blooded thing to do which was against her nature, surprisingly. After all, she couldn't let that tiny thing be punished for her thefts.

She growled softly and turned around, quickly picking up the clay man in her teeth - "Uhg, this tastes awful." - as gently as she could manage, though still feeling her teeth sink into the clay a bit, and ran through the port. She narrowly avoided the men and handful of women trying to grab her or throw fishing nets on her in an attempt to stop or slow her down as she made her way into East Street. When she saw she had put a good bit of distance between herself and her pursuers she ran into an ally and crawled into a gutter space on the bottom of a building. Giat panted softly as she watched people run pass her hiding spot.

Giat Ikati

Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 8th, 2013, 7:57 pm

Sinoa

The animal was beginning to get up with the help of his kick but was still groggy so Sinoa used this opportunity to get a head start. However to the pycons surprise the Wild cat easily ran past him, showing no interest in attacking him. Sinoa looked behind him and saw some men pointing at him.
"that must be the little thief! let's shove him in a bottle and send him out to sea!" Declared one of the sailors

While that didn't sound like to bad a fate it, might even be fun, Sinoa doubted the sailors would give him time to gather the supplies necessary for survival. The sailors with their large tower like legs were catching up at an alarming rate and Sinoa needed a plan to get out of this situation. Although, before a plan could be devised the pycon found herself being swept up in the jaws of the Wild Cat. Out of the frying pan and into the fryer, but Sinoa wasn't going to give up yet. Since the Cat was talking him away from the Sailors at a pace much faster than his clay legs could take him, Sinoa planned to stay with the cat and then escape its grip when the time was right.

The Cat seemed to be quite adept at manoeuvring as they dodged nets and the people alike with relative ease. The Animal took Sinoa down an alley and hid there from their pursuers. This was the chance Sinoa needed to escape, he Nimbly shrunk the areas of his body in the cats mouth and escaped its grip. Sinoa hit the ground with a thud but wasted no time in squishing his body into a near by drainage pipe for refuge.

Last edited by Sinoa on December 17th, 2013, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 8th, 2013, 10:02 pm

Giat watched a as the men ran through the ally and decided to wait a few minutes before sneaking away. She soon felt the lack of the tiny sculpture in her mouth and looked down in time to see him crawl into a drainage pipe. She crouched low enough to see inside, feeling water - oh, how she hoped that was water - flow around her paws and the side of her muzzle as she looked into the pipe
with one eye. "What are you doing in there little guy?"

Giat wasn't yet aware that her current form was why he hide in there. "It's like a tiny mouse." Her tail waved back and forth in a bit of amusement as she put one paw on the pipe and occasionally swiping one claw inside.
Last edited by Giat Ikati on November 9th, 2013, 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Giat Ikati

Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 9th, 2013, 5:24 am

Sinoa

Cramped beyond measure in a drainage pipe with a wild animal clawing at him, This was not how Sinoa hoped to spend his day. Sinoa could feel the impure fluid in the pipe seeping into his clay body and the claws slashing every so often at her lower end. Sinoa had no way of defending himself against this creature but if he spent anymore time in this pipe he was sure he would start to rot, grow a fungus or become contaminated with mildew. The Pycon wondered if he could travel down the pipe until he encountered the end but judging from the unpleasantness in this pipe it couldn't possibly end anywhere good. A sense of hopelessness and fear filled the Pycon, Sinoa didn't have the faintest idea how he was going to get out of this ordeal.

No, this can't be how it ends
I'm don't want to be a Pycon that just gives up, If fact why am I so afraid of a little cat? If I want I can be the monster, I can be feared!

Sinoa aggressively shook inside the pipe, and made deep roaring sounds that were surprising loud for something his size. He pushed himself out of the pipe with as much force as he could muster when the creature had taken a small bread from its assault. Once out Sinoa shifted his nexus to his abdomen and while keeping up the roaring, he split his body in half. Each half grew spine like teeth like a Venus flytrap, hand his mushroom like antenna and hands all turned into horrifying looking pincers. He flailed his pincers like a mad man, getting totally into the role of a hideous monster. While Sinoa was filled with anger fuelled by fear, he none the less enjoyed being the hunter for once.
Last edited by Sinoa on December 17th, 2013, 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next