Closed A little mischief

A kelvic decides to go to the port and cause a bit of mischief. What could possibly go wrong?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 17th, 2013, 7:10 pm

Giat nodded and began to trot through the empty street. She how to get the the Worlds End Grotto without being spotted, mostly because she ran pass it on a few occasions when she was being chased. One way she would have to sneak through the buildings and keep low once they got out of East Street, which would take quite a while. The other way would mean going through more crowded streets and running as fast as she can to not be spotted and continuing at the speed once they were in the open, which was a bit more dangerous, but a good deal faster than the alternative.

Giat made her choice as she continued into the next ally way, which lead to a tall wall at the end. The kelvic paused and unsheathed her claws so she could add to her traction and stay stable for the landing, her tail lashed down once before she ran at near full speed down the ally, jumped onto a dumpster, elevating herself high enough before she jumped. The kelvic's claws scraped at the concrete wall, forepaws holding onto the top and hind-paws on the side. It didn't take much for her to lift the rest of her body onto the wall and jump down on the other side, hiding in the shadows of the building next to the wall before a passerby spotted them.

The kelvic moved swiftly after seeing no one had spotted them yet. She weaved her way in and out of the shadow until she made her way out of the street. She checked her surroundings, waiting a few moments as she watched people pass before running at full speed out of of East Street, which caused anyone who was going in to jump back out of surprise and possible fear from seeing a 'big' cat running at attack speed.

Giat continued at this pace as her pulse sped and her excitement built from the rush of air that rushed through her fur. She only slowed after remembering the passenger still riding on her back. It took at least 20 minutes for them to get to the inn, the kelvic used the small bit of dieing greenery in the back to blend in so she wouldn't be spotted. She laid down on her stomach so the clay person would be able to get off her back.
Sorry guys, a while back my laptop stopped working and I had no way to get on Mizar because the school library blocked social sites(They'll probably remove that because it makes researching for projects harder)

But as of now I'm back and I'll be able to start posting again :3
Giat Ikati
I'm not a thief, if I don't get caught

Words: 24721
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2013, 12:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 18th, 2013, 12:11 am

Sinoa

Mere moments after Sinoa had made his statement, The Kelvic Girl started off with a pleasant trot down the street. Sinoa was having a fairly enjoyable ride on the wild cat despite the lack of interesting scenery in the empty street. This ended when the two turned into an alley with a stone wall at the end, The Kelvic stopped in her tracks and then shot off like a rocket. If it weren't for being in possession of several arms Sinoa would have easily fallen off. Sinoa's lower arms stretched in order to interlock around the animals torso with Sinoa's smaller arms wrapping around the neck. The strain of stretching his limbs was very uncomfortable especially with all the manipulation his body had gone through in such a small time frame.

The feline lept onto a large crate in an attempt to scale the wall and managed to get her front paws on the ledge. As the Kelvic was pulling herself up, Sinoa made sure to retract his arms around the cats torso so that they weren't scrapped along the top of the wall. When the Kelvic successfully pulled herself up she immediately jumped and Sinoa had to hold on extra hard with his small tiny upper arms. The landing was turbulent but luckily the Kelvic slowed down long enough for Sinoa to go back into a more secure position. It was a moment that was short lived as the speed increased exponentially.

Darting through the crowd of people at a speed Sinoa had never experienced was exhilarating for the little Pycon. Sinoa wondered if this is what if felt like to be a bird, the feeling of riding through the wind like an arrow with nothing getting in the way. The ride was a fairly long one but it ended far to abruptly for Sinoa's liking, despite his aching appendages Sinoa didn't want it to stop. Shielded from onlookers by diminishing greenery, the Cat laid on her stomach to let Sinoa off. After Sinoa pulled his clasping arms out from under the wild cat they felt heavy and he could hardly walk on them. He collapsed onto the ground clearly spent for the day, Sinoa would have to move like a snake across the ground because standing up didn't seem possible,

"....thank you" The tired Pycon said exasperatingly "That was the most thrilling experience of my entire life.... My name is Sinoa by the way" Sinoa lifted one of his limp lower arms in the typical human gesture of hand shaking not realizing it might be difficult for a cat to reciprocate.
Last edited by Sinoa on December 22nd, 2013, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Words: 62630
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2012, 3:35 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on December 21st, 2013, 11:05 am

Giat tilted her head slightly as one ear twitched when the clay person lifted it's lower arm towards her before quickly realizing that he was offering a hand shake like most humans do when they meet someone. Cautiously, she checked to see if anyone was around before changing back into her human form - in a crouching position with one arm wrapped around her legs to keep herself steady - and taking the small hand in between her thumb and index finger, “You’re welcome, my name’s Giat.” She smiled at him somewhat loosely.

Looking up at the sky, the sun was beginning to sink which meant night would fall soon, “It was nice to meet you. I should head home now, but this was kind of fun.”

She quickly turned back into her lynx form and ran off, leaving the small Pycon behind the inn. Giat thought to herself that she should find a snack before heading home as her stomach rumbled, changing so much today really made her hungry.
Sorry guys, a while back my laptop stopped working and I had no way to get on Mizar because the school library blocked social sites(They'll probably remove that because it makes researching for projects harder)

But as of now I'm back and I'll be able to start posting again :3
Giat Ikati
I'm not a thief, if I don't get caught

Words: 24721
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2013, 12:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Matthew on March 12th, 2014, 8:22 pm

Sinoa

Experience Points:

• +1 Disguise
  • +1 Running
  • +1 Escape Artist
  • +1 Intimidation
  • +1 Persuasion
  • +2 Socialization

Lores:

• Disguise: Imitating a Clay Rock
  • Intimidate: Sounding Larger than You Really Are
  • Kelvics: Basics of What They Are
  • Kelvics: How to use a Small Kelvic as a Makeshift Mount

Giat

Giat, it looks like your ledger hasn't been updated with the latest Seasonal Living Expenses. I can't grade this since your CS is out of date. Please correct the issues, and shoot me a PM. I can post your grade at that time.

Additional Notes :
Sinoa, small side note. It is a bit hard for me to read your posts, with the light background and the white desk. Making the transparent background a bit darker, or even a solid black would help a lot.
To the both of you, there were some times when you called a few hits. Picking the clay man up in your mouth, escaping her mouth, all of these things would need the permission of the other RPer, or at least give the other RPer a chance to respond. Trying to escape by shifting shape, for example. This happened at multiple times during the thread, and usually isn't okay unless the two of you agreed to it before hand.

If you have any questions or concerns relevant to your grade, don't be afraid to send me a private message so that we can work it all out! Please mark your Grade Request as Graded.
Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Previous