Closed A little mischief

A kelvic decides to go to the port and cause a bit of mischief. What could possibly go wrong?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 9th, 2013, 3:13 pm

Giat jumps back from surprise at the loud roar that suddenly erupted from the pipe. Before she could even understand what was happening the little statue jumped out, reveling itself to be the source of the sound, turned into some type of monster. Her instincts took over and she crouched into a defensive position, the bristles of her fur stood on its end once again, and she bared her teeth as her eyes dilated in fear and aggression. It was clear she would either do one of two things now: run from it or fight it. Thankfully she was still close to the gutter space.

Giat jumped out and ran out of the ally then fell form the pressure of something big grabbing hold of her.
"Looks like I got ya kitty." She couldn't see who said that through her struggle to get out of their grasp, but she was sure it was the merchant she stole fish from the most; he was probably attracted here by the excessively loud roaring.
She tried biting him so she could get free but she was soon muzzled and left flailing in his grasp.

She started clawing at him, drawing blood from his arms and tearing his shirt -leaving long bloody claw marks on his chest- then finally scratching him in the eye, leaving three large scars right next to his eye and destroying his retina. The merchant yelled and held his eye, letting go of her as he did so. Giat ran back into the ally and hid inside another gutter space, then ran through it - unaware that she was going back to the same space she left the mini monster in. Once she felt she was safe, a glow of light enveloped her body and she turned back to her human form. She crouched down as she began to remove the muzzle off her mouth.
Last edited by Giat Ikati on November 10th, 2013, 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sorry guys, a while back my laptop stopped working and I had no way to get on Mizar because the school library blocked social sites(They'll probably remove that because it makes researching for projects harder)

But as of now I'm back and I'll be able to start posting again :3
Giat Ikati
I'm not a thief, if I don't get caught

Words: 24721
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2013, 12:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 9th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Sinoa

Sinoa's little performance caused the creature to take a defensive stance and for a moment the Pycon thought the creature was ready to attack back. luckily for Sinoa the Cat had decided to run away, relieved he reverted back to his natural form. Sinoa was so happy that his tactic had worked, he didn't have to run all the time. The sound of a tussle out side the alley alerted Sinoa's attention, The sound of Sinoa's roar had alerted one of the sailors who was naively using his own arms and a muzzle on the cat in order to subdue it. The cat mauled the man and escaped, returning back to the same alleyway, not even noticing Sinoa's presence.

When the Cat returned to its hiding place it was enveloped in light and when it dissipated the Creature had transformed into a human girl but without her protective skin layers. Sinoa seem dumbstruck for a moment as what had just transpired sunk in. This wild creature that had been trying to maul him this entire time wasn't a wild creature after all it was just a human who was using some kind of magic. He should have felt angry for the deception but Sinoa mostly felt embarrassed for not realizing that he was never in real danger.

Sinoa was hesitant to approach the girl as she would certainly be afraid of him, He none the less sucked it up and approached her. The Pycon hadn't realized the mushroom antenna on his head had become pincer like horns, for the change was caused by his inner change and was already natural to him.
"...I mean you no harm" Sinoa whispered to the girl "I tried to scare you before because I thought you meant me harm...if the man comes back...I will help you escape"

Last edited by Sinoa on December 17th, 2013, 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Words: 62630
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2012, 3:35 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 10th, 2013, 3:28 am

Giat threw the muzzle aside, making a small splash once it hit the impure water. She was about to look out the space to see if the merchant was coming and nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a whisper right beside her. She narrowed her eyes at the little statue person and silently decided to smash it if it started making those loud roaring sounds again, even if the reason for why he did it and gave away their location was her own fault, but in the end decided she would hear it out considering that if the merchant spotted her he would figure out she was a kelvic and start harassing her until she had no choice but to change and fight back; and that would bring a wave of trouble.

Giat picked up the little statue and held it at eye level as the sound off heavy boots, cursing, and threats came closer to their hiding spot. "Okay..." She whispered, barely opening her mouth as she talked out of habit but still managing to speak clearly, "I can hear him coming closer... and I really don;t want to know what he's going to do if he spots us down her... do you have a plan to get us out?" As she spoke she constantly looked out of the gutter space and ducked down lower when she saw a set of boots running right next to, or right above, them.
Sorry guys, a while back my laptop stopped working and I had no way to get on Mizar because the school library blocked social sites(They'll probably remove that because it makes researching for projects harder)

Giat Ikati

Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 11th, 2013, 3:05 am

Sinoa

A Plan!? the shape shifting mage wanted Sinoa to make the plan? He didn't have a plan, but as the foot steps and vulgar cursing got louder it was clear that a plan was what he would have to make. Sinoa had managed to scare the cat, maybe it would work on this sailor. Although It would be more difficult scaring a full grown human especially one that just grappled with a wild feline. Maybe if Sinoa was thrown at the man he could pretend to be some kind of large insect. With the sailors poor eye sight he wouldn't notice that the insect on him was really made of clay.

"okay I've got a plan" Sinoa whispered to mage girl "throw me at him"

The Pycon was afraid of the out come of this endeavour but he would need to try if he was going to help save this girl from this sailors clutches. Pycons aren't ones to miss opportunities, Sinoa was no exception to this rule and was ready to do the stupid thing for what was right.
Last edited by Sinoa on December 17th, 2013, 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 11th, 2013, 4:45 am

Giat bit her lip, it's not like she could think of another plan - much less a better one - but she didn't have any time to think about it. "Alright, get ready." She whispered to him and peeked out of the space to see the merchant was searching behind crates for her. She gripped the statue person in her hand before throwing him out of the gutter space and towards the merchant just as he looked towards there hiding spot and grinned when the statue hit him in the face. She watched the merchant yell and throw the statue person on the ground, stomp on it and storming out of the ally cursing loudly.

Giat watches and waited a few minutes to make sure she was safe before climbing out of the gutter space. She rushed over to the little statue person who's lower half was smashed, "Oh no..." She had no idea what to do to help it and picked is up in her hands. Her face showed a good amount of concern.

Giat Ikati

Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 13th, 2013, 4:40 am

Sinoa

The girl told him to get ready, and so Sinoa did. The pycon quickly shifted his legs together so that they were like a snake tail with the rest of his body following suit. Before he had time to do much else the girl had thrown him at the man, While in midair Sinoa grew spike like legs in a centipede fashion, with his pincer shaped antlers forming the mandibles. Sinoa landed right on the mauled mans face and began to writhe and hiss. In a spasm like moment the man swatted at Sinoa as if he was possessed, Sinoa did his best to stay attached during the onslaught but ended up being pushed to the ground. A flurry of stomps followed and while Sinoa was able to roll out of the way of the fist stomp, he was unable to dodge them all.

The poor man ran away terrified, leaving the smashed Pycon to wonder if she had done the right thing. Reverting back to his natural form, Sinoa used his arms to lift himself into a position where he could see the extent of the damage. All of the Pycons lower half had been crushed with the foot prints still clearly defined in the clay body. When the man was out of sight, the girl rushed over and picked him up. Sinoa could tell by the way the girls face melted, that she was concerned or sad but the Pycon wasn't sure so he assumed concern.
"don't worry this is nothing" Sinoa said as his lower body seemed to magically inflate like a balloon. "As long as my nexus is intact I can regenerate, I'll just need to eat lots of clay and rest."
Sinoa did feel a bit weak but what he said was none the less true.
"You can do one thing for me though....not steal fish anymore."

Last edited by Sinoa on December 17th, 2013, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 13th, 2013, 4:43 pm

Giat let out a small sigh of relief and used one hand to support herself as she crouched while the other held the clay person. "I can try not stealing as much, but I won't have much of a choice once my rations and money start running low." she had already planned to stop stealing for a while so at least she wasn't lying.

"Also, I'm sorry about getting you caught up in this mess." She looked at the entrances to the ally way to make sure no one was coming. Honestly, she was a little jumpy being in East Street in her human form without her knife. "I can bring you back home if you want." To Giat it seemed like the least she could do since she was the one who dragged him here.

Giat Ikati

Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 15th, 2013, 4:56 pm

Sinoa

"You my friend need a job, I'm sure you have some skills you can offer the world" Sinoa stated. The Pycon felt a bit of pity for the girl assuming she must have low self worth if she thought thievery was the only way she could make money.
"I think those things you humans call clothes would be a good thing for you to find as well, why do you wear those things anyways? are they for decorative purposes or will you start to fall apart with out them?" Sinoa inquired.
Sinoa had always been curious as to why humans and other sentient beings wore those outer skins they called clothes. While some Pycons chose to mimic clothes, they were perfectly fine without them so Sinoa never bothered, It was much to hard putting that much effort into ones sculpt.

"Anyway, I didn't mind to much being involved in your little Venture, I'm always up for a new experience" The Pycon said Exuberantly "I would also love a ride if you wouldn't mind, I'm small as it is but all this shape changing kind of wore me out."

Sinoa kind of hoped that the magic using girl was able to turn into some kind of large flying creature or at the very least summon one. Sinoa had always wanted to experience flight, He wondered if there was a type of flying magic. This was going to be something he would have to investigate further into especially if he was to attend the local University.

Last edited by Sinoa on December 17th, 2013, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A little mischief

Postby Giat Ikati on November 16th, 2013, 5:16 am

"I do take small jobs like sweeping and moving inventory but... the amount that pays isn't enough to live off unless I work everyday." Giat actually didn't know the requirements for any jobs that would actually pay her more and had no idea how to get them. Though that was her own fault for not asking enough people about the jobs she could get, it was hard enough trying to get someone's attention without them walking pass as if she wasn't there, so asking questions that should be common knowledge is just... embarrassing.

"And I don't know why humans wear clothes, whenever I change into my other form I don't have to. I guess they're just weird or something." She shrugged, "I'm not really a human, I just wear clothes so no one will see I'm a kelvic." Giat opens her mouth and points at her irregularly shaped teeth, "Someone told me that it can be seen in my eyes and hands as well so it gives me a reason to wear the pair I have at home."

"I know my way around pretty well so you can ride on my head and tell me which way is the direction to your home. We're in East Street right now." She placed the clay person on her head and the light enveloped her once more, her shape changing smaller until she was again in her lynx form and quickly crept out of one ally way to the next until she was standing in an empty, seemingly abandoned, street and waiting for the clay person to tell her where which way to go.

Giat Ikati

Character sheet

A little mischief

Postby Sinoa on November 16th, 2013, 9:46 pm

Sinoa

The Girl explained her difficulty finding a job in this city and Sinoa couldn't help but feel a bit guilty as he had just stumbled on to a job. Although being a Pycon he didn't have as many needs as other living creatures, just a bit of clay once a week and she was satisfied. The amount of Miza's the Pycon made was probably about the same amount as a the girl was making maybe even less.
"If you want I could help find you a job?" Sinoa offered hesitantly as he had no real idea how he was going to go about doing this.

The girls second response was surprising as he was sure the girl was human. The other races were so hard to distinguish, if they have a few extra arms or slightly pointy teeth they're a different race entirely. The kelvic girl seemed to share the same confusion to clothes as well, and she said she didn't need them when she transforms, maybe humans are like snails and lack the proper protection. Sinoa took note to be careful of humans as they are probably fragile creatures much like squishy snails are.
"I guess I'll ask a human why they wear them the next time I talk to one." stated the Pycon as he paused for a moment to look at her hands and then into her eyes "I don't see much difference, you look pretty human to me"
Sinoa had never took the time to examine human eyes but she had looked at many different types of hands as they were something that interested him. The differences in the girls hands was very subtle but he could make the distinction how ever small it was.

The Kelvic girl had lifted Sinoa onto her head and with a blinding light transformed into a wild cat again. Sinoa was a bit disappointed that the kelvic girl hadn't transformed into a flying creature or at least something new but riding a wildcat was still a new experience the Pycon was excited to try. Sinoa wondered if this was The Kelvics only other form or even her true form, the way she talked earlier made it sound like her human form was just a disguise. Sinoa jumped on the cats back as there wasn't very much room on her head anymore. As he was about to give directions, it donned on Sinoa that his living accommodations were near the docks, he had a feeling the Kelvic would want to avoid this place.
"ohhh I just realized I live near the docks in the Worlds End Grotto, we might need to to take a left and go around a few buildings to avoid being seen again."

Last edited by Sinoa on December 17th, 2013, 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext