Closed Hissing You So Much (Aka)

While Mamoru and Morgana train in the gallery, and unexpected visitor arrives.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Hissing You So Much (Aka)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on November 5th, 2013, 12:04 am

Mamoru moved swiftly as he tried to escape the area. He didn't want to be anywhere near by when other guards came slithering for justice. There were a few there that remembered Mamoru being friends with Zharus at one time, and seeing him by the scene of the crime wasn't good either. He also didn't want to be asked to help investigate it, or talk to the owner for any reason.

"Come Aka. Hurry!"

The trickster slithered on at top speed, dipping and turning through the tunnels to put as much distance between himself and the jewelery shop as possible. Once he figured he was far enough, he slowed his pace and continued along as though on a daily stroll.

Now that the deed was done, he needed to find his sister and tell her that it was so. Mamoru recalled that as of late, she spent a lot of time in the Amphitheater and headed that way.

"I ssupossse once thisss isss over, you I can sstart our...wager."

He assumed that Aka was ready to start ordering him around and treating him like her own personal slave. He could imagine what things she would have him do, and they were all embarrassing.

Nothing like the normal things that females asked of males, no Aka was a different breed of weird and while he liked weird, the tiny viper had her own sinister side.

Once he made it to the Amphitheater, he slipped inside and looked for his older sister. The place wasn't busy, and it wouldn't be until Dhani were putting on a show. At the moment it looked like they were interrupting a rehearsal, and there was no Morgana in sight.

"Ah well, I ssupossse I can tell her later. Ssso..Aka, what now?"
"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 5th, 2013, 2:30 pm

The Viper could understand the need for them to swiftly leave the place, but the notion of Mamoru 'running' away from something amused her. He, the mysterious Trickster and feared manipulator, actually looked worried. Aka could keep up with the Constrictor easily, she could outrun him if she wanted with her superior Viper speed and agility. Constrictors had the strength and endurance, but Vipers were all about swiftness of movements. "Okay, Massster~" She teased as she put her hands behind her head while casually running slightly behind Mamoru. If this was how Mamoru slithered at his fastest, Aka was sure she would win in a speed race against him. She followed his slithers, navigating swiftly at the twist and turns of Zinrah's tunnels. When Mamoru stopped, she also skidded to a halt. "Woah, that wasss a fun run."

Her cheerful demeanor turned serious once more as Mamoru brought up their little agreement. She hesitated for a second, but swallowed it. She made a decision, as a female Dhani, she would not break her own words. "Yesss, Mamoru. Hehe, better be prepared!" Through her smile, a keen observer could see she was actually nervous, Mamoru would also hold the same power over her and this time, she couldn't complain and grumble. The proud and mysterious Constrictor would reveal each and every side of him, she would order him around until he begged to break up their deal. Yes, Aka could see her towering over the male with her matriarchal dominance. She formed some dubious plans as she followed Mamoru to the theater.

So caught up in her fantasies, she didn't realize Mamoru had stopped walking and bumped into him. "Ouch..." Aka rubbed her nose and peeked inside the amphitheater as well, her scarlet slits also couldn't locate Mamoru's older sibling. "Well okay, uuh, I think I'll go back to my room and take a nap..." It had been a tiring day, after her encounter with Morgana, Mamoru, Senka, and that charmer Sepera; she needed her beauty sleep. She trailed her right index finger over Mamoru's chest and whispered to him. "Let'sss have fun tomorrow... sssehehehe~" She tried to sound domineering, but would it work on the Trickster?

Giving Mamoru a final smirk, Aka turned around and headed to the Residential Wing.

OOCAlright! I think this should be my last post for the thread, after this, we can proceed with our next plot! :D

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Traverse on November 15th, 2013, 4:54 pm

Aka

Experience:

• Acting 1 XP
  • Intimidation 1 XP
  • Hypnotism 1 XP
  • Observation 5 XP
  • Persuasion 2 XP
  • Rhetoric 1 XP
  • Socialization 3 XP

Lore:

• Reimancy Technique: Wind Bullet
  • Morgana: A Beautiful Example of a Constrictor
  • Morgana: Mamuro's Older Sister
  • Successful Hypnotism Means Picking the Right Target
  • The Beginnings of a Promising Friendship with Morgana
  • Using Reverse Psychology on Ssenka
  • Succumbing to Insecurities

Mamuro

Experience:

• Intimidation 1 XP
  • Morphing 1 XP
  • Naginata 3 XP
  • Observation 3 XP
  • Planning 1 XP
  • Rhetoric 2 XP
  • Socialization 3 XP
  • Wrestling 1 XP

Lore:

• Morgana and Aka Finally Meet
  • The Unwelcome Potential of Aka Befriending Morgana
  • Morgana: The Original Manipulator in the Family
  • Attempting to Intimidate a Shopowner
  • Successfully Vandalizing 'The Art of Cunning'
  • Not Fully Realizing Your Opponent's Skill Set

Shared Lore:

Entering in a True Slave/Master Relationship

Additional Notes :
Loved this thread guys! It was funny, well written, and introduced an awesome new plotline as well! Too bad Zharus wasn't still around or I could have awarded him some serious animosity with Syssyl from here on in.

Aka I didn't award any points for your one Reimancy bit, because of your skill level at this point. I'm sure you figured that, but just wanted to throw that in there.

If you have any questions, concerns, accolades, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.

As always, Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous