Trouble in Pelham's cave(Saxani)

An exchange of fighting skills

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Postby Sserapelham on November 4th, 2012, 3:41 am

5th Summer 512 A.V.
The expression on Pelham's face changed swiftly once she saw Saxani swing the Kama. It had to be the worst Kama swing the Dhani had ever seen in her life. That wasn't all bad seeing as the other two swings she's seen were her own and Ssera herself. The swing was in fact so bad to Pelham she couldn't laugh at Saxani. Typically she found it easy to laugh at her sister.

The bond between the two Dhani were strong. So strong Pelham wouldn't lie to Saxani. There was no way for Pelham to know if it was the other way around but she knew when it came down to it she owed it to Saxani to tell her the cold truth in everything.

"Dear. That had to be the absolute ugliest swing I've ever seen during my time. Ever. Look..."

Pelham attempted to grab the hand Saxani held the Kama in and hold it up straight high in the air. The blade on the Kama pointed down. Pelham placed her hand on the head of the Kama that was held by Saxani and began to instruct her best friend. Pelham pushed Saxani's Kama downward slowly.

"Hold it like that, I'm making you bring it down slowly because I want to stay sexy. But in a fight you'd bring it down quickly."

Pelham would dig Saxani's Kama into her own arm. She drew blood from the flesh of her Human form body. The Kama slice stung but Pelham dealt with her fair share of pain. Most Dhani have. Pelham kept Saxani's Kama blade tip in her flesh.

"See? I showed you the first trick. And you can't say I never hurt myself to help you."

Pelham said, she followed up with a small wink to Saxani. Pelham acted like she wouldn't put herself in harms way for anyone. But for Saxani she'd give herself up to the Myrians in order for Saxani to have a better life and be safe.
Sserapelham
Dhani Diva

Words: 10770
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2012, 1:03 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Sashisaxani on January 7th, 2013, 3:40 am

Saxani would challenge Pelham's call, of course. "The absolute ugliest, in all Zinrah?" iI seemed to be quite the generalization, although – Saxani thought – Pelham could have easily made her way around the nest to see just about everything…with the men at the very least.

She steadied her hand, and tried to fight Pelham's grip just a bit as to not be blindly guided. She felt her arm swing through and stop. No matter what Pelham said, Saxani was worried to see her darling bleed. Pelham's diva antics, as Saxani thought, would easily be the end of her if she never beat any sense into the eccentric Dhani. A smirk to acknowledge the thought, but Saxani knew this was a terrible idea. Things lurked even in the nest that would seek to take her life. Perhaps dark Myrian magic, dead magic that makes the wounds bleed white and fester to large blobs. Saxani put the kama away in her harness and insisted to Pelham that they seek a healer at once.

"I wish you'd not hurt yourself, even for me, Pelham. Can we please go to the priestesses? It was a training accident, yes? It's not good to leave the wounds exposed. I have seen the priestesses at work, and they'd not have it either." Her tongue could not flicker and hiss fast enough to mirror the worry in her. Her heart still throbbed as it did when the blade cut into Pelham, as it would cut into a savage human.
Sashisaxani
For Her Glory

Words: 150765
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2012, 10:19 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Traverse on November 20th, 2013, 7:12 pm

Saxani

Experience:

• Dancing 1 XP
  • Kama 1 XP
  • Observation 3 XP
  • Rhetoric 2 XP
  • Socialization 3 XP

Lore:

• Pelham: A Dhani Diva
  • Treasonous Talk of Beauty
  • Finding a Good Grip for a Kama
  • Kama: A Quick Weapon

Pelham

Experience:

• Dancing 1 XP
  • Flirting 1
  • Kama 1 XP
  • Observation 2 XP
  • Rhetoric 1 XP
  • Socialization 3 XP
  • Teaching 1 XP

Lore:

• Saxani: Worthy of Respect
  • Memories of Fun Times with Saxani
  • Treasonous Talk of Beauty
  • Teaching Another int he Ways of a Kama

Additional Notes :
Sorry for the lack of XP, as it was just getting to good part! An interesting beginning to say the least, and nice to see Saxani smile once in a while, that zealous constrictor she is. Pelham, if you return and are seeking a grade let me know after you've updated your ledger accordingly!

If you have any questions, concerns, accolades, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.

As always, Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous