Soothing the Soul (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Soothing the Soul (Open)

Postby Nero Czan on August 6th, 2010, 5:40 am

Nero sighed as he heard the inevitable sound of flesh on wood. It had been a good run for a rookie, and he could only smile down at her as he stood and eased the curious eyes around the room. He crooked his head down, gently turning her face towards him, and nodded to himself. Yep, she was out, but most likely only for the moment. Her stomach probably wouldn't hold out for much longer, and that was the first thing to take care of. Hoping she would understand, and with a bit of aid from a not-too-drunk patron, he took Ora into his arms, cradling her slender form carefully, and nodded towards Kevith as he left through the back, a towel in his hand, saying his goodbyes to the few patrons he knew as he walked. Once he was in the back alley behind the 'Stallion, he sat Ora on an outcropping of stone from a nearby building, and gently rubbed her back until she regained a semblance of consciousness, her stomach unwilling to bear the stress any further.

Nero had seen enough newbies vomiting on the floor, and saw it as a natural part of the experience. It obviously wasn't the most beautiful thing in the world, but he was not going to hold it against someone if their stomach decides to give up it's job and go home early. Once she had finished, he used the towel he was given to wipe her face clean, before tossing it into the outdoor hamper, used by a few adjoining buildings. He knelt to her level and smiled as he brushed a lock of her hair out of her sincere face, and spoke softly. "This doesn't count for my promise by the way, I consider this a work of charity." He chuckled as he pat her shoulder softly, "Now, go to sleep, I'll take care of everything, I promise..." He chuckled as she drifted back into a drunken sleep, from which it was near impossible to be awoken from the outside. He took her back into his arms, the position making it a tad more difficult than necessary, and started to walk down the now quieting streets. The night sky was illuminated beautifully by the moon, it's light shining down in an attempt to rival the Sun.

Nero strolled down the main street of Syrilas, taking a turn into the Golden Dragon. Now that Ora was unconsciousness, the visit was less awkward, even a bit welcoming. However, he was not there for the women, simply a room. He got devilish smirks from some of the "patrons" as he walked through towards the front desk. He paid them no mind and simply asked the beautiful receptionist for a room for the night, laid the gold-rimmed coin on the counter, and took the key with a polite smile as he walked towards his room. On the way his eyes spotted the lounge-area, if it could be called that, and chuckled as he imagined what the trip may have been like if Ora was not passed out. His mind also threw in the possibility that her "curiosity" might have overtaken her, but this was simply the alcohol talking, for him and her. As he stumbled into the room he closed the door behind with a swift kick, and carefully laid Ora down on the bed. He smiled down on her beautiful sleeping form, and pulled the covers out from under her and covered her. Nero went to blow out the candle that provided the sole illumination for the bedroom, and laid himself above the covers beside her, thankful that these beds had been made with room in mind, with his arms behind his head as his eyes shut methodically. He had spent many nights on a simple bedding of leaves, and he wouldn't miss some linen covers. He reflected on the day, in it's entirety and smiled to himself in the darkness. He had made a very interesting friend, and, as often was the case, but not exactly the current scenario, he was laying on a bed next to an intriguing woman, passed out from alcohol. Yep, this was too common an occurrence... Bah, if only it was that common...

Regardless. Things had gone well for the day, and even more interesting during the night. He had enjoyed her company, and, if he wasn't mistaken, she enjoyed his as well. With that thought, her adorable blush came into his mind, and the soothing feeling gently laid him into his own sleep. He had allowed a good amount of space, almost to the point where he would fall off, between him and her, but he just hoped she wasn't the kind that rolled over everywhere in their sleep. But, deep down...

He hoped she would hold him in her sleep, even if it was an accident.

The End.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Soothing the Soul (Open)

Postby Leviathan on August 8th, 2010, 2:49 pm

Thread Award!

Nero
Exp +3 Drinking, +4 Flirtation, +2 Observation, +1 Rhetoric, +4 Storytelling, +1 Seduction, +1 Interrogation
Lore Storytelling for Pleasure, Konti Culture (Minor), Feeling Guilty for Tears Shed
-3 gm (Drinks + Food + Room)

Ora
Exp +3 Seduction, +3 Interrogation, +4 Observation, +2 Swimming. +1 Dancing, +2 Storytelling, +1 Meditation, +1 Drinking
Lore Storytelling for Learning, Drykas Culture (Minor), Pains of the Past

Ryshaltze
Exp +2 Observation, +1 Interrogation, +1 Investigation
Lore Storytelling for Learning

Additional Comments Took me a while to get this one done. Sorry about that by the way. If you three have any questions or comments feel free to PM me and we can work out a solution. Good writing and keep it up!
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous