Tessa's Vials

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

Tessa's Vials

Postby Tessa Bane on November 24th, 2013, 10:51 pm

Tessa's Vials

Business Type:
Goods & Services

Poison/Antidote Doses Cost Level To Create
Blue Whinnis 4 Dose Vial 175 GM Novice
Cornoa 4 Dose Vial 75 GM Novice
Dark Tongue 4 Dose Vial 25 GM Novice
Greenblood Oil 4 Dose Vial 25 GM Novice
Lost Tongue 4 Dose Vial 25 GM Novice
Phantom’s Shell 4 Dose Vial 25 GM Novice
Blood Root 4 Dose Vial 50 GM Novice
Brawnpinch 4 Dose Vial 125 GM Novice
Lazy Gel 4 Dose Jar 10 GM Novice
Luminous Vos 3 Dose Vial 20 GM Novice
Close Call 4 Dose Vial 75 GM Novice
Lily Web 4 Dose Vial 20 GM Novice
Treating Poisons One Treatment 45-100gm Novice-Competent

Base Income:

Poison Crafting, 7 gm/day

Skill Bonus:

L2 Poison Crafting - 10 GM/day

*L1 Poison Crafting = 7 GM/day
*L2 Poison Crafting = 10 GM/day
*L3 Poison Crafting = 15 GM/day
*L4 Poison Crafting = 22 GM/day

L1 Animal Husbandry - +1 GM/day

Sale's Bonus:

Total 11 GM +20% From Business Owner (+2.2 GM)

Total Income:

13 GM 2 SM/day

Assets:

Name Quality Price Amount Total
Philtering Lab Simple (400 sq ft) 700 GM 1 700 GM
Poisoncrafting Kit Portable 150 GM 1 150 GM
Vials 4oz (4 Doses) 5 SM 50 25 GM
Bowls 4oz (4 Doses) 28 CM 50 14 GM
Jars 8oz 5 SM 25 12 GM 5 SM

Debt:

Philtering Lab : 700 GM
Poisoncrafting Tools : 201 GM 5 SM
Total : 901 GM 5 SM
All due to the City of Lhavit

Note: I used the Poisoncrafting shop template for a guide to the bonuses, and also I talked to a ST about moving skill points from wilderness survival to poison, and they said it was alright, so Tessa now has competent Poison instead of novice.
Last edited by Tessa Bane on January 22nd, 2014, 1:56 am, edited 22 times in total.
I'm so sorry to all the thread partners I've held up, but everything has backed up beyond my ability to repair it after my business plan got kind of abandoned. I'll be retiring Tessa because of this. Sorry.
Tessa Bane
Retired

Words: 20637
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 4:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Tessa's Vials

Postby Gillar on November 26th, 2013, 10:08 am

A great start thus far. There are a few things though that need addressed before we progress further toward approval.

First, the Isurian Python is only found for sale by a rare few isur merchants and even then only in Sultros, at least at the present time.

As for the types of venom that your character could theoretically handle, process, etc, there is a listing for venom included right after the snakes entry in the Price List. Each of the venom types listed has a popup description that tells what skill levels are required to handle/harvest/process. The reason why there is such a high skill requirement on most of the venom types is that they are crippling and often outright deadly to collect due to the high likelihood of getting bitten.

To be honest, if you are looking to have a business dealing in poisons, I would suggest dealing with the poisons listed toward the end of the Price List. Their is a large variety of existing, commonly known poisons and the lower level poisons are generally safer to harvest from there sources. It would offer a safer, more feasible opportunity to build your poison skill to allow for the much more dangerous raw snake venom while also giving you some time and opportunity to develop your animal husbandry. I would suggest dealing with the non-poisonous types of snakes to help build an animal husbandry focused on snakes so that you can better meet the requirements for said venom.

Lhavit and its surroundings would have an amazing wealth of plants and animals that could offer ingredients for a wide variety of poisons both existing as well as new ones if you decided you wanted to try your hand at creating your own.

Also, as far as the existing business plan is concerned, your base income would be based on poisons as would your skill bonus. It would still add up to 8 gm/day though.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)