A Civil Conversation (Complete)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A Civil Conversation (Rhuyrc, Open)

Postby Ora Sa'vina on August 8th, 2010, 4:18 am

oocYes, this will be the ending post.

Ora listened intently, taking mental notes of his suggestions. "I already have some things," The young woman started to list off a small list of things, a tent, a bedroll and flint and steel. The young woman began to rummage in her pouch, pulling out five gold rimmed Mizas, holding them out for Rhuryc. Ora had no intent of taking advantage of her guides coin purse, she fully intended to pull her own weight in the physical and non-literal sense. With such a short journey being all that awaited her, Ora had no intent of bringing much, what she brought she would carry, it would be best to keep it light.

The young woman looked slightly perplexed. Jerked beef? She asked herself, unsure of what such a thing was, she knew what beef was, jerked beef was different. The young woman had lived off of mostly fish during her life, beef was a rare food for her. "I cannot say I have ever had it," Ora said quietly with a small frown. "I will happily eat it though if it will travel well with us." Ora smiled slightly before continuing to speak. "I will be waiting outside of the ironworks, if that suits you." With a small bow, the woman headed off into the direction of the Temple.

End
Ora Sa'vina
Player

Words: 157067
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2010, 2:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Civil Conversation (Complete)

Postby Leviathan on August 9th, 2010, 10:27 pm

Thread Award!

Ora Sa'vina
Exp +1 Meditation, +2 Interrogation, +1 Philosophy
Lore View of the Deceased Knights, Habitual Apologies
-5 sm (Purchase)
+1 Small Wooden Horse Sculpture
-1 gm (Donation to Kova's Wishing Well)
-5 gm (Given to Rhuryc)

Rhuryc
Exp +1 Stealth, +1 Philosophy, +2 Storytelling
Lore View of the Deceased Knights, Laying a Path in a Crowded Bazaar
-6 cm (Purchase of Meat Pie)
-1 gm (Donation to Kova's Wishing Well)
+5 gm (Received from Ora)

Additional Comments Nice thread as usual guys. Feel free, as always, to drop me a message at any time for any reasons. Nice writing and keep up the good work. You guys make it easy and enjoyable to grade threads.
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous