Celeste Post Style

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

Celeste's Droplet

Postby Celeste Arumen on December 11th, 2013, 9:46 pm

You better believe it.

x
Last edited by Celeste Arumen on January 5th, 2014, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celeste Arumen
let us forever change.

Words: 256513
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 5:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Celeste Rose Style

Postby Celeste Arumen on December 13th, 2013, 6:56 pm

The first meal of the day arrived and she promptly inhaled it. She barely took the time to even notice what it was. Conditions were steadily growing harder as game was became scarcer in the Testing Grounds and she was a growing, thirteen year old girl. Most of the time, she was ravenous. Worse still, she was still plagued by all the moodiness and irritability that came with growing up.

Finally, she had to ask, pushing the ceramic bowl aside. ”Illia,” she frowned. ”I can’t figure out why, but I keep thinking about Annalisa Marin. You know – the one I told you about, remember?” The familiar stood in silence for a moment before it replied. ”Yes, I think I do. She was the evil one, right?” Celeste got a flash of the woman in her mind. She nodded. ”Yes, that one. But she isn’t evil so you’ve got to stop saying that.”

”Okay!” The being replied brightly, before puzzling it over. ”So – oh, so, maybe you had a dream about her? The little girl blinked, puzzling this over. Yes, it would make sense that she wouldn’t remember exactly what happened. But what did that even mean? There was a nagging something or other, picking at her. The urge to shatter the bowl in front of her suddenly welled up in her chest.

Illia sensed her frustration. ”I’m sorry,” the being said, seeming even smaller than usual. Celeste sighed. It was unfair to let her emotions bleed over to her familiar like that. And further, she had to get a grip on herself. After the ordeal with Amaryllis last season, she had to work to keep a hold on her demeanor at all times. She had to be in control, lest she make another mistake.

Take a few calming breaths, she rose and redressed, slipping off her plain outfit in favor of her arcane robe. Perhaps a walk to the Testing Grounds would help distract her. Perhaps she’d practice her tiger model, too, and use it to go hunting. Cats were very good ambush predators, after all. It was a shame that Illia wasn’t a real cat.

The familiar trotted along at her heel, having forgiven her almost immediately. It looked innocently off into the distance as they went. As annoying at the Avavali could sometimes be, she loved her just the same. Celeste shot the being a wan smile as they continued down the hallway, until she reached the exit to the Courtyard.
Last edited by Celeste Arumen on December 13th, 2013, 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Celeste Arumen
let us forever change.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Celeste Vine Style

Postby Celeste Arumen on December 13th, 2013, 7:07 pm

The first meal of the day arrived and she promptly inhaled it. She barely took the time to even notice what it was. Conditions were steadily growing harder as game was became scarcer in the Testing Grounds and she was a growing, thirteen year old girl. Most of the time, she was ravenous. Worse still, she was still plagued by all the moodiness and irritability that came with growing up.

Finally, she had to ask, pushing the ceramic bowl aside. ”Illia,” she frowned. ”I can’t figure out why, but I keep thinking about Annalisa Marin. You know – the one I told you about, remember?” The familiar stood in silence for a moment before it replied. ”Yes, I think I do. She was the evil one, right?” Celeste got a flash of the woman in her mind. She nodded. ”Yes, that one. But she isn’t evil so you’ve got to stop saying that.”

”Okay!” The being replied brightly, before puzzling it over. ”So – oh, so, maybe you had a dream about her? The little girl blinked, puzzling this over. Yes, it would make sense that she wouldn’t remember exactly what happened. But what did that even mean? There was a nagging something or other, picking at her. The urge to shatter the bowl in front of her suddenly welled up in her chest.

Illia sensed her frustration. ”I’m sorry,” the being said, seeming even smaller than usual. Celeste sighed. It was unfair to let her emotions bleed over to her familiar like that. And further, she had to get a grip on herself. After the ordeal with Amaryllis last season, she had to work to keep a hold on her demeanor at all times. She had to be in control, lest she make another mistake.

Take a few calming breaths, she rose and redressed, slipping off her plain outfit in favor of her arcane robe. Perhaps a walk to the Testing Grounds would help distract her. Perhaps she’d practice her tiger model, too, and use it to go hunting. Cats were very good ambush predators, after all. It was a shame that Illia wasn’t a real cat.

The familiar trotted along at her heel, having forgiven her almost immediately. It looked innocently off into the distance as they went. As annoying at the Avavali could sometimes be, she loved her just the same. Celeste shot the being a wan smile as they continued down the hallway, until she reached the exit to the Courtyard.
Celeste Arumen
let us forever change.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Celeste Mauve

Postby Celeste Arumen on January 10th, 2014, 4:12 am

Thundercats Banksy ut, butcher ad twee sustainable delectus magna leggings lo-fi ea Carles. Deep v vegan before they sold out fashion axe pickled wolf. Ea cupidatat semiotics, Cosby sweater vero kogi distillery locavore incididunt scenester Brooklyn master cleanse PBR pug pickled. Occupy keytar meggings, ad chillwave sriracha slow-carb minim id messenger bag nulla qui sunt. Ethical aute shabby chic stumptown. Keytar Terry Richardson Pinterest vegan roof party bicycle rights 3 wolf moon actually. Slow-carb trust fund hella, food truck ennui gluten-free plaid ethical.

Mlkshk Pitchfork single-origin coffee, Cosby sweater hashtag vero readymade retro fashion axe direct trade. Shoreditch photo booth street art McSweeney's, consectetur aute magna. Synth fixie Intelligentsia, deserunt distillery next level skateboard dolor delectus. IPhone assumenda ethnic, proident forage blog +1 swag ennui VHS odio. Culpa do shabby chic aute banh mi Vice. Yr asymmetrical gastropub assumenda, commodo Neutra aesthetic narwhal occupy sapiente pork belly ethical Thundercats laborum. Sustainable cred quinoa 90's reprehenderit locavore wolf.
Celeste Arumen
let us forever change.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Celeste's New Style

Postby Celeste Arumen on December 7th, 2015, 6:41 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
Celeste Arumen
let us forever change.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous