Closed One Drink Too Many

Where drink flows, blood follows soon after

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

One Drink Too Many

Postby Garret Sawyer on December 28th, 2013, 11:59 am

Garret had no clue what either a jakri or a venhrehk was, and with her exotic accent thickening even some of the more basic words he found hard to decipher but in truth he didn't care.
"Sticks and stones love" he whispered, his own Zeltivian accent starting to become apparent in his speech as the prospect of flowing blood excited him but he made sure to keep his voice low, even amongst the silent crowd murmurs of "Foreign scum" and "Konti slut" were being said in hushed voices until one particularly drunk patron managed to stumble onto his table, sending many full tankards clattering to floor as he did so.
"Cut her! Show her what we do to foreigners in Sunberth, every drop spilt is justice!" he declared, his speech slurred but still rousing as the crowd roared in approval, the tension that once hung over the crowd disappearing in an instant as they cheered, calling for the show to continue.

Garret decided to do just that, he gripped the hair harder, nearly tearing a thick handful out as he felt her hands wrap around his own, weakly pulling at his clenched hand to try and alleviate their grip but to no avail "You're not getting out of this unscathed anymore lass" he thought as felt her hand claw at his chest with little results. Slowly he guided the jagged glass towards her face, the beats of the crowd synchronising with his pounding heart, as it came closer, he angled the bottle so a particularly sharp tip lined up with her skin. While her arm may have wrapped around her face to protect most of it; the eyes, nose and most of her cheeks, she had left a patch of skin in front of her ear vulnerable and that was where he decided to cut.

The shard punctured the skin with ease, sliding in smoothly as a droplet of blood formed at the base of the glass, held in only by the pressure he was exerting on her face. He felt her entire body tense up, her webbed hands gripped around his own even tighter. He began to drag the glass down her face, tugging hard against any resistance he felt as the glass glided along smoothly from her ear to about a two inch downwards, curving off slightly towards the end. It would have been a smooth cut if the Konti hadn't started kicking with renewed strength and vigour that he hadn't expected, his hand jerked leaving a jagged cut to the rest of the wound as blood started to pour from the cut, coating the left side of her face in the hot, crimson liquid as it began to drip to the floor, forming a dirty, red puddle as it did so.

As the crowd cheered at the bloody sight in front of them, her foot jammed painfully into his shin, aggravating the present bruising causing his grip to slacken around her head, allowing it to be prised off as he stumbled back in pain, letting the remainder of the broken glass fall to the floor as it shattered outwards, covering the floor next to him in razor sharp shards of glass. Next to him Merv gestured to the men who promptly made their way through the crowd, their muscular frames parting the commoners with ease but Garret didn't even notice.

As his leg seared with blistering pain his eyes widened like a rabid dog and he charged forward at the girl, not even bothering to pay attention to what she was doing and struck out manically, his punches followed no sequence or logic, they just swung out wildly hoping to hurt her as much as possible before the fight was intervened.

Dead before bowed.
Fallon, I didn't thread because I was scared you would kill Garret, I know the rules perfectly. It was simply because I didn't like you, when I logged on and saw a bunch of veterans complaining that they couldImage not find threads and newbies should approach them because they are so much better us new people, I just thought one thing. What a bunch of cunts.

The Broken Shackles
Garret Sawyer
You got gold? Good, who do you want dead?

Words: 114969
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2013, 10:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

One Drink Too Many

Postby Xira Hezmek on March 26th, 2014, 6:35 am

Garret Sawyer :
Skills Amount
Intimidation +2
Observation +2
Socialization +1
Unarmed Combat +3
Brawling +2

Lore
Merv: Bartender

Loot:
-2 SM
You right shin is bruised for a couple days

Mod note: Garret had permission to wound her; Naeya requested a scar put of the encounter. :)

Naeya :
Please PM me or your friendly local ST to receive your grade.

Additional Comments: Not much to be given in terms of lore. Too bad it was never finished, it was getting interestings!

Please edit your post in the grade request to say “Graded”.

Did I leave out a lore? A skill point? Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me :)
Dear Graders: I collect location lore!
Xira Hezmek
Here's the mail it never fails.

Words: 227264
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous