Welp.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Welp.

Postby Vitavi on October 9th, 2012, 3:48 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
I've acquired a couple nicknames over the course of my roleplaying career, including my most commonly used 'Sado' or 'May', but since those were on naruto-based forums, I suppose that would be unfitting. as Vitavi'll be my first character on this site, 'Vi' or 'Tav' would be acceptable, I suppose. Or whatever you guys come up with. xD

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Well, I've sort of roleplayed all over the place... After a recent disagreement on the site I've been on four years, I found myself stranded. Hopefully Mizahar can become my home. ;;

3. How did you find us?
My darling Oppa referred me to this site... Not sure what his username's gunna be yet. xD

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I was a bit iffy joining Mizahar because of the experience-point system thing... I'd never played like that before. I prefer a more loosely based system in which experience points are not needed, and rather the storyteller dictates the hit/miss rate without need for dice or other numerical aids. Iunno, it just feels more natural to me... So forgive me if I'm a little green with the stats and things. x.x

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I generally prefer to write up character development rather than physical conflict things. On the other sites I've been on, I just find that conflict isn't warranted, and makes no sense whatsoever... Hence why I left the chaos and fled to the realms of structure. >>

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
The diversity of the races and the richness of the surroundings utterly astound me. i find myself enthralled with just the Lore and other such resources, and I haven't even met anyone yet!

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Just the points system, I think... But that's only 'cause it's new. I vow to try it without complaint, and try to enjoy myself. ;;

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience?
I'd like to meet a new bunch of people, and enrich my writing with a new flavour; The Mizaharian flavour. xD

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
I think the administrators have done a really good job at expanding the universe, and since I'm still a little overwhelmed, I can't imagine anything at the moment... I'll get back to you on that. :3

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Errrr. I'm Canadian, eh? I saw that while signing up, the default was [GMT]. Are the majority of you from Europe? :o
Vitavi
Player

Words: 3398
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2012, 2:51 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Welp.

Postby Akarn on October 9th, 2012, 3:56 pm

Welcome aboard Vitavi!! I am new too so hopefully wil lsee you around the world a tsome point. Hope your time here is fun and enjoyable.
Akarn
Player

Words: 44575
Joined roleplay: October 5th, 2012, 12:19 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Welp.

Postby Chimera on October 9th, 2012, 5:11 pm

Welcome aboard! People come from all over. There's people from the US, Europe, and the Philippines. The technical guy, Tarot, is from Italy. I think GMT is just the default time for no particular reason. :P

Anyways, I hope this does become your new home! It's an awesome forum (and the first one I've RPed on. ) The point system isn't as difficult as it sounds, and if an ST sees you playing above your level, they'll tell you.

Also, Inarta rock.
Chimera
Princess of Eyktol

Words: 11104
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2012, 7:10 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Welp.

Postby Vitavi on October 9th, 2012, 7:55 pm

Thanks to the both of you!

It's strange to think of it, but the internet makes the world seem so very small. >>

I think my greatest fear is getting yelled at for my lack of knowledge. /flail

... I need to get this beginning storyline approved for my Inarta to work, but so far? I totally agree. :3
Vitavi
Player

Welp.

Postby Kovac on October 10th, 2012, 11:39 am

welcome Vi! I hope you can find a home here. Don't sweat the skill points. It is a loose system, basically a way to gauge a character's abilities in comparison with others. No dice, no matrices, just a way of helping a character know what they can do and to what capacity and giving some incentive to develop. Having fun writing and developing characters is what we focus on here.

Again...Welcome.

Mike
Kovac
Snarky Mongrel

Words: 534544
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2010, 7:19 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Welp.

Postby Vitavi on January 2nd, 2014, 5:46 pm

It's certainly been awhile, but I'm back... And I'm writing my bond story now. I'm sorry for the wait, and hope there's still a place for me.
Vitavi
Player

Welp.

Postby Elsa Marin on January 2nd, 2014, 5:55 pm

There's always a place for you here, yo.
now while he stands tough
notice that this man did not have his hands up
Elsa Marin
Player

Words: 36964
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2013, 12:20 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes