[Flashback] Leaving Differences Behind Us. (w/ Drusilla)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Brunhild Alalia Ambros on August 17th, 2010, 10:09 am

Brunhild blinked innocently as she watched the Symenestra eat her snacks. She nodded at Drusilla's little remarks and stories of her life.

"Aren't you a strange one indeed," Axel joked, nuzzling into a thick pile of leaves nearby. Brunhild smiled happily. "My mother passed away when I was born, and well... I'm not much of a talker, so people usually leave me alone," she sighed heavily, looking out into the fading horizon. "I don't talk much, honestly..." she giggled solemnly. "Eventually, you'll gain some courage," Axel chirped.

"Oh, I'm not quite sure about you finding a home in Wind Reach, because the people there aren't so... well, lets just say you might scare them!" Brunhild chuckled nervously, fixing her rucksack and standing up. "Tell you what, Drusilla? Lets be friends," she brought her hand out for the Symenestra to shake, but retracted it when she remembered the claws. "I'll visit you everyday and give you some food!" she beamed. She was in for a wonderful friendship. "Are we leaving soon?" Axel flapped her wings and stood up, preparing herself for flight. The sun was beginning to set.
Brunhild Alalia Ambros
The Skeptical Endal

Words: 22906
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 5:54 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Drusilla on August 17th, 2010, 5:39 pm

"I am still going to give the city a try. Your people like scarves, don't they? Silk scarves for indoors, right? I am a master when it comes to weaving silk." Drusilla said proudly. She reached into a pocket of her ragged clothes pulling a delicate silk scarf out, "Here you take it. I don't need it." She said handing it to Brunhild. She looked at Axel, "You don't care for me much do you?" Drusilla put her hands on her hips. "The city is to the west, right?" she turned to Brunhild. "I shall go there tonight."
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Words: 272571
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 6:55 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Brunhild Alalia Ambros on August 18th, 2010, 2:53 am

[CLOSED]
Brunhild Alalia Ambros
The Skeptical Endal

Words: 22906
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 5:54 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Previous