Flashback A New Beginning in The End

The death of Junie Rose Frostfawn.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

A New Beginning in The End

Postby Junie Rose Frostfawn on February 4th, 2014, 2:31 am

Is he going to leave me?

The thought came to mind as he straightened, She watched him quietly as he spoke about hugs and creatures studying his eyes. "I know what you are." Her voice was quiet while he knowing eyes watched him, she didn't seem to acknowledge his talk of hugs and his questions then, or at least she didn't want to think about them.

The sub conscious of child combined with the mind set of a ghost was an odd mix, Although... Even though she was a child she seemed to be a lot older behind those glowing blue eyes, her soulmist was turning to a dark gray like a cloud then, Anxiety taking ahold of the room. "You're of my people, You have the eyes and hair..." She was mumbling as she slowly stood, what was her knees fading into the gray as if there were no legs as she 'stood'.

"I think I know why I stayed..." She finally came back to his questions after watched him for a long pause, "To kill my mother."

The words were as blunt as one would describe to be a hammer, hitting him with a cold gaze as she turned away. "She didn't like me... She didn't love me, No... She hated me, I was Bad she said. I visited her every day, I visited her every night." She was almost growling as red started to spread among the gray, The word Bad dripping with venom as she hissed the word looking to her body.

"Oh." The word was sudden as her face softened and the chaotically swirling smoke turned a light lavender, blooming out like a flower in sunshine. "Where did my fingers go?" She smiled, laughing like it was a joke. her laughter echoing like wind chimes as she turned to face him with a smile. "Hm?"
MonsterI don't know much about Land spawns but that's how I described one, the topic Monsters doesn't tell much about them and doesn't describe them.
Junie Rose Frostfawn
Shadow Of Many

Words: 8895
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2014, 5:22 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Ollic Rimesage on February 4th, 2014, 7:58 pm

His heart subconsciously skipped a beat as he was being called out. For some reason, Ollic took the girl’s assumption as to “what he was” the wrong way. Even though he hadn’t done anything wrong, he was an easy target to frame and felt that the girl who confuse him with someone else and haunt him for the wrong doing he wasn’t rightly accused of doing.

Stuttering out a hasty reply, “you do?” he was hardly heard over the ghost’s continuation of words.

His face was a pallid shade by now, his eyes had shifted to fiery orange, but a wave of relief blanketed him as she went on in terms of his race. He was a Vantha, with eyes that changed colours depending on his emotions and hair with streaks of colour that weren’t all that visible, yet there.

As soon as Ollic had sorted all of this misinterpretation out, his heart stopped cold, skipping the stage of skipping a beat. She stuck around to kill her mother?

He hadn’t realised that he had been crouching again until he lost his balance and landed on his rear. The cold ground felt the same as his body temperate did, and it felt cold.

Blinking rapidly, observing the tincture of red that had surrounded the girl among the grey wasn’t hard to miss. He loved how that happened, yet was terrified by the possible meaning each colour represented.

He was about to ask when the small child spat out harsh insults about her mother. He couldn’t not side with the child, though. Even if she had done something terrible, she never deserved to have been treated so horribly by her mother.

Twiddling his fingers, a slight pain in the arm he had broken causing him to grimace, Ollic regained his balance as he resumed his crouching position again. It was all he could do to stop from blurting out, ‘I’ll help you get you revenge’ or something along those lines.

The girl’s demenour changed frightening fast, but Ollic tried not to pay attention, instead he rose and started to observe the spirit’s body.

It had turned to a nasty shade of grey blue from the case of frost bite she had. He also saw that her leg’s wound was rather large, but not the necessarily the cause of her death.

He most certainly wasn’t a professional post-mortem observationalist, but he knew how to inspect someone in terms of trying to figure out what was wrong with them. However, he did this on living people, not the dead.

“I know you’re angry at your mother and I agree with you that what she did was wrong, but do you really think that killing her is the right thing to do?” he asked the child nonchalantly.

He knew better than to ask such a personal question. If the entire reason the girl was sticking around after he death was to reclaim vengeance on her mother, then it wasn’t his right to ask her such a question.

He shrugged before turning to gaze into her eyes. They were ice blue, like he was looking into the depths of a frozen sea. There was nothing behind them besides pain and he knew both what that looked like and felt like.

“I just don’t think killing someone is the right kind of justice,” he continued as he moved closer to the girl so that he was standing directly in front of her, with his hands in the air.

“Perhaps I could help you with closure. She doesn’t deserve to walk around freely, but she doesn’t deserve to die either.”

He was biting his lip now as he tried to conjure up some sort of plan. After seeing the girl’s vessel lying helplessly still on the table, he had come to the conclusion that her mother might have provoked her death, but it certainly wasn’t murder.

She most likely had died from becoming frost bitten, but there were other characteristics involved. She could have bled out, she could have been severely dehydrated among other things. Again, he wasn’t a professional in this area of expertise.

Before he waited for the girl’s reaction, before he prepared for how the girl would respond, he asked one more simple question, something he should have asked a long time ago.

“Little girl, what is your name?”

I am back from my time in recovery and I will be happy to pick up on the roleplaying I left for a while. It feels so good to be back and I am looking forward to expanding Ollic's experience!
Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Words: 212499
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2013, 11:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Junie Rose Frostfawn on February 5th, 2014, 8:30 pm

Does he even understand?

The girl looked to where the man was with a glare, his questions were being ignored, misplaced or even un-acknowledged. When in truth she was dwelling on his words, The thoughts were like the smoke that was trailing behind her as she walked over to the tray of tools, feverish, mixed, confused... with red and scarlet lit bits of purple spotted the soulmist as she tried to pick up the scalpel that sat there.

She was staring at the cool metal that sat before her, it's blade shinning as she lifted it slowly before throwing it sharply at her body making it zip past him as it nearly pierced her face with its sharp edge.

It had stopped just before hitting her shut eye lid that made her pale face look like it was her sleeping, peacefully.

It floated there pointing straight down almost an inch from her eyelid, she had her hand out as if reaching for it with the soulmist wrapping around the scalpel as if it were her hand, she pulled it back before holding it in her flickering hand once more. "Haha..." she started to laugh before dropping it, it going through her fingers like she was nothing. "Hahahaha..."

She smiled trying not to grin but she couldn't hide it, "But why not?" She turned to him as her eyes flashed with red tint looking to him, "I did die of starving, did I not?" Her eyes were a blue, maybe the change being in his mind but it had appeared to happen.

"She killed me."

She walked towards him and then through him with a cold chill going to the wall to look at what they had said or claimed she had died of, "They say I died of frost bite." She smiled turning to him, "I didn't."

Her name hadn't come up in till then when she put her hands behind her back and held the scalpel again upward like she were holding pencil to write her words of wisdom as she did before in her other life, "My name is Junie, Junie Frostfawn." She stabbed the scalpel into the papers before looking around. "We have to find my journal."

Junie Rose Frostfawn
Shadow Of Many

Words: 8895
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2014, 5:22 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Previous