Hey, y'all!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey, y'all!

Postby Faelith Skyglow on February 23rd, 2014, 4:54 am

It only just occurred to me that I skipped right over introducing myself and pushed into making PCs in this amazing world, so let me remedy that here: Hello!

My name is Sarah (but you guys definitely don't have to remember that; I'm very down with being addressed with my PCs' names) and I can't tell you how excited I am to begin threading in Miz! It looks like I'll have to wait until Spring 514 to get started (clearing occupations etc. with Storytellers takes time, after all!), and I'm using all the time between now and then to delve into every nook and cranny of my characters' cities as I can-- there's a lot that I picked up on this far just by looking at some past graded threads.

Anyways, sorry for the longish and boring intro, but I'm excited to be here and look forward to threading with you all!

Anona -- Faelith
Faelith Skyglow
Player

Words: 15402
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2014, 6:55 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hey, y'all!

Postby Lenz on February 24th, 2014, 2:59 am

Better late than never I always say. It's good that you introduced yourself either way and I shall great you if I may!

Hello and welcome to Mizahar! I'm sure by now you've become acquainted with many of the people and much if not all of the lore. This place is very fun and creative and its a great place to improve yourself in writing. It's also a great place to make friends and experiment in your style of writing. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to come to me. I will try my best to answer any and all questions I can. If I can't, I will most certainly direct you to a fabulous storyteller.

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun! I also hope to see you around sometime and maybe even roleplay with you!

Lenz
A Lost Survivor

Words: 528134
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 9:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes