Inside the Lair [OOC]

For discussions and suggestions about Zinrah's development

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Zinrah's Development Forum.

Inside the Lair [OOC]

Postby Traverse on December 10th, 2013, 11:54 pm

This is the OOC thread for the Lair's development center. Just want to get feed back for an idea or throw up suggestions? Put em here!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Inside the Lair [OOC]

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on December 11th, 2013, 3:48 pm

Wohoo! Now let's get some nest-building going! I'll post some of my ideas soon!

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Inside the Lair [OOC]

Postby Sashisaxani on December 12th, 2013, 9:46 pm

Okay, so this is always something that PCs really get into. What kind of factions are in the nest, or what kinds do we want?

Off the top of my head I think of the Priesthood, the Guards, and Crafters. Zinrah is small enough to have like some pretty intense guild interaction with crafting (magical or mundane). The priesthood is a cultural pillar, Siku and all. With guards, it's really more like what are Zinrah's elite soldiers really like, when there are Myrians being mean all of the time (so not to interfere with faceless guard, but to be known and such). Kind of like the Syliran Knights in OOC structure, maybe, application and upkeep?

The other thing was a political level, and if Zinrah's lesser Queens and their reaches should have more shape? How do these pockets of influence recognize themselves and others. Are there any marks that distinguish them from one another? Model wise, I'm thinking of the Houses of the Four Winds in Eyktol, which works structurally well.

I want priestess NPCs, just need the weekend to be here to draft them!!! Zinrah's living library, hehe.

Get your ideas up here, Aka! :D
Sashisaxani
For Her Glory

Words: 150765
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2012, 10:19 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Inside the Lair [OOC]

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on March 4th, 2014, 5:03 pm

So, Trav! Regarding our NPC submissions in the Development Box thread, where are they going to be put once approved? Will it be in the Zinrah's Non-Player-Characters Cast thread? :)

Also, if I'm to claim perk points for the threads where Aka did actions warranting them, where should I put the request post?

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Inside the Lair [OOC]

Postby Traverse on March 4th, 2014, 5:38 pm

I think what I'm going to do is make a tab list in this forum with them, and links to the ones that are in the wiki, as for requesting points just PM me or post the request right in the treasure chest and I'll just delete it once I've allocated the appropriate points.
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)