[muffled yodeling]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

[muffled yodeling]

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 5th, 2014, 2:21 am

Hello!

I'm Toast, PC name Adi, and I was referred to Mizahar from a forumgoer on a different site. I fell in love with the concept instantly. c:

I'm currently working on Adi's backstory, and am pumped to start roleplaying tomorrow hopefully. It'll be fun to play a sneaky-type character outside of video games and actually be able to go in depth on things for once!

If you'd like to talk to me, I definitely would, too.

(I'm a fan of Homestuck, Steam Powered Giraffe, BBC Sherlock, and Welcome to Night Vale. Talk to me about things. I don't bite! Unless you're into that kind of thing.)

If I owe you a post and haven't talked to you in a while, please don't be afraid to send me a PM.
Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Words: 111753
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2014, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[muffled yodeling]

Postby Reven Heath on March 6th, 2014, 4:12 am

Toast, that's a unique name! Heheh :D

Welcome to Mizahar! My name's Nicole but you can call my by my PC name as well. I'm glad we have someone else coming to Riverfall, it'll be such fun to see everyone's characters develop throughout the season! When coming across Mizahar, most tend to love the concept of the RP fairly quickly. I know I'm one of those people! It seems like you breezed through your CS which I'm very happy for, some people have difficulties with it. My character is also located in Riverfall so if you want to hop into a thread, just let me know, I'm always open to the opportunity! I also want to let you know not to be shy about asking for help if you need it. There are a lot of people around through the course of the day that can answer any questions you may have so don't be afraid to make your voice heard and your question known! I love the sneaky kind of characters, by the way, so I definitely look forward to seeing your character in action! There are a lot of amazing characters and crazy events happening in Riverfall so you'll definitely enjoy it. :)

I hope you have a fun time in Mizahar! Happy writing!
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Words: 213556
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 2:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[muffled yodeling]

Postby Ball on March 6th, 2014, 7:12 pm

Welcome... Toast, well that's different. Do ya like Peanut Butter or butter?
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

[muffled yodeling]

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 6th, 2014, 8:04 pm

Thanks very much, Nicole! C:

Ball, I prefer raspberry jam.

If I owe you a post and haven't talked to you in a while, please don't be afraid to send me a PM.
Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Words: 111753
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2014, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes