Someone from the sky(Auriga)

Mino meets an Ethaefal Vantha

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Minosayaa on February 21st, 2014, 5:44 am

"Ethaefal? What's that? It sounds like a Kelvic type thing to me." Mino paused then grinned from ear to ear,"So you are from the sky colors! I knew it!" The kelvic was quite pleased with herself.

"Wait, so who Syna now?" Mino put her hands on her hips, "Another Skyglow person?" She tilted her head, "Everyday? That must be a bother. I only change when I want to."

Mino mimic her new friend,"But Leth is nice, right? So then people should worship him, cause he's nice."
If there is rain tomorrow
I wonder where you will take me.
Surely if I'm with you
That alone will make me happy.

Minosayaa
Lead Sled Dog

Words: 51933
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2010, 5:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Auriga on February 22nd, 2014, 8:27 am

Auriga laughed a little, amused at Mino's seemingly endless questions. "I guess you are right, in a way," She responded, deciding to not go into specifics.

"Oh, Syna is the Goddess of the Sun, and Leth's counterpart," She said in answer to Mino's query, glancing back down to observe her new friend's reactions. It was strange, telling someone about the two lovers, though she did not yet mention that particular detail.

"People have lots of different reasons for worshiping deities, and I don't think being nice is a quality they look for very often."
Auriga
Fallen, but not lost.

Words: 11716
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2014, 8:59 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minosayaa on February 22nd, 2014, 8:39 pm

"So what's the sky like? You were up there, right? People always look up into the sky when they're thinking and sometimes it looks like the sky gives them their answer. But you come from even higher than where the birds fly it sounds.." Mino lifted her head to the sky, she would of never guessed that there were people wandering up there.

Then she had a thought or maybe what people called an epiphany, "Auriga, you died... That's why you lived in the sky." Mino turned to look at her friend, "It's okay I'm not scared. My first bondmate Darrus is up there too. You two could of met and never even known it." She smiled sadly. "But you're proof we do live on and don't just vanish when we die."

"Syna...and Leth..." Mino mused to herself. Syna would be easy to remember as her name and sun both started with 'S'. Leth would be much easier to remember given this night itself. Her gaze shifted to the moon. Mino had looked up at the moon millions of times, but this time it seemed different.She had no idea why it was different, but perhaps after learning of the moon god, Leth himself looked down on the Kelvic just to see who was speaking of him. "Auriga, perhaps I too will worship Leth..."
Surely if I'm with you

Minosayaa
Lead Sled Dog

Character sheet

Postby Auriga on February 24th, 2014, 6:32 am

Auriga was taken aback by Mino's perceptiveness. To be honest, she tried not to dwell on her death, or the subject of dying at all.

"I- Yes, you're right," She said, stumbling over her words slightly. The new topic had given her a slight melancholy air, reminding her of things better left forgotten.

After the Kelvic finished speaking, she looked up at Leth too for a moment, letting the bright light radiating from the moon wash over her. "Really? That's..interesting to hear. No one I've met has said so, though I've only really stayed here in Avanthal."
Auriga
Fallen, but not lost.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minosayaa on February 25th, 2014, 11:42 pm

Before she knew it she was hugging Auriga, "Yes, I think I owe it to Leth. You see, he sent me a friend to talk to. Add in the sky colors and the moon, how could I not? Don't be sad thinking about the fact you died... Cause you're here now and alive again like a second chance to do all the stuff you didn't get to do last time." Mino smiled,"Who knows, maybe this time you'll even meet Morwen."

Mino had a thought, she had heard of other cultures where being from beyond came and watched over living people what were they called? Their names escaped her. She had always though these beings invisible or a least somewhat transparent kinda like a ghost. But Auriga was solid. A solid person. A strange conflict arose in her mind. While there was a good chance these foreign stories had no truth, but the similarities with Auriga and the beings were close enough to make her wonder if stories were just stories.

She let go of Auriga from her impromptu hug suddenly realizing she hadn't done so sooner,"So what do you think of Avanthal? I mean has it changed much? Also what kind of artsy stuff do you do? I mean you're Skyglow so art must be your forte."
Surely if I'm with you

Minosayaa
Lead Sled Dog

Character sheet

Postby Auriga on February 27th, 2014, 8:46 am

Auriga wasn't expecting Mino's sudden hug, caught off guard by the unanticipated display of kindness. Slowly, she returned it, quietly listening to her talk.

"That's a great way of looking at it, Mino!" She said, strangely touched by her words. Perhaps it was not the most correct way, but it was still a nice sentiment expressed by her Kelvic friend.

Untangling herself from the hug, Auriga gave a short laugh of surprise at her friend's influx of questions. "Slow down, Mino! I'm not going anywhere.
"Firstly, no, it hasn't changed very much, though they seem to have rebuilt some things," She responded, smiling.
"And the 'artsy stuff' that I do is mainly carving, though I've started to looking in sculpting, too!"
Auriga
Fallen, but not lost.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minosayaa on March 5th, 2014, 12:46 am

Mino could do nothing but simply smile at the horned lady. Yes, there were reasons she would worship Leth.

She laughed, "But you changed once how do I know something weird's not gonna happen again?!" Mino got strangely shy she got this way whenever she wanted to ask a favor, "Will you or could you teach me to carve things too. Like scrimshaw and other bone carving? I'm not good with numbers or letters but I think I could manage carving things." Mino gave everything she learned all her focus.

Mino was mesmerized by Auriga's beautiful silver hair. It reminded her of her...mother? It was suck a dim faded memory barely there. But she remembered, her mother had very light hair. Silvery white....hair. Mino felt foggy. Maybe she was just tired. Yeah that must be it.."Hey Auriga, It's getting late... I should start heading back now, I think."
Surely if I'm with you

Minosayaa
Lead Sled Dog

Character sheet

Postby Auriga on March 6th, 2014, 5:47 am

Leth's realm swamped the sky with darkness punctuated with shining specks, holding the dancing Auroras above the two conversing females. Their light shined on their skin in different colours, illuminating Auriga's features as she laughed with Mino.
"Of course I'll teach you!" She said emphatically, smiling at the Kelvic. She would certainly have enough time to show her new friend the art of carving, even if it was just the basics.

"Yes, you probably should," Auriga responded, glancing up at the sky for a moment. "I think I'll stay here for a little longer, it's quite peaceful right now."

After she finished speaking, Auriga gave her friend a small wave of goodbye, and a smile.
Auriga
Fallen, but not lost.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous