Palla's Avatars

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Palla's Avatars

Postby Palla Frostfawn on March 16th, 2014, 11:19 pm

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hello, and welcome to my shop of drawings! I know it is called a shop, but my services are absolutely free. I will be more than happy to draw you a little avatar, or if you would like, boxcode suitable picture. Now,

Guidelines:
1) You must have an approved character sheet.
2) You must have at least 50 posts, sorry for this limit but I need to know that you will stick around.
3) Please either PM me (For an avatar drawing) or you can post an application in my scrapbook (Prefered)
4) Be patient! I have a life and characters too, plus these are mostly going to be for fun, so they may take a while.

Code: Select all

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age, Gender, Race:[/b]
[b]Position you want the character to be in:[/b]
[b]Model Name, Some Photos, or Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Last edited by Palla Frostfawn on April 19th, 2014, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Palla's Avatars

Postby Palla Frostfawn on April 18th, 2014, 8:02 pm

M'wanii

Palla Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Palla's Avatars

Postby Palla Frostfawn on May 2nd, 2014, 12:30 pm

Ariann

Palla Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Palla's Avatars

Postby Palla Frostfawn on May 4th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Vick

Palla Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Palla's Avatars

Postby Palla Frostfawn on May 6th, 2014, 11:43 pm

Art Trade for Salene Gray
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes