[Nyka DS Office] The House of Nonsense

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Balderdash on September 29th, 2012, 11:31 pm

Balderdash's Office

Don't mind the ticket man. He was dropped on his head as a child.
Last edited by Balderdash on April 13th, 2013, 7:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Balderdash on September 29th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Welcome! Please, make yourself at home, but do mind the gap. This is my humble, only mildly neuron-melting abode! Now please, tell me, what can I do for you?

Grading: Exactly what it says on the tin. You can submit all your Nyka threads to me, and I'll get to them double quick!

Modding a Thread: I see. You're afraid of green, or you just want this little thing done and don't want to bug the big guy? Well, look no further! For the reasonable price of your soul a little information, you, yes, you, can have your very own modded thread! I have to know you want a thread, and what said thread's about to be able to do anything, after all!

OTHER: ... PM me the details. No more than necessary need be harmed by what you are about to show me.
Last edited by Balderdash on April 13th, 2013, 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Trente on September 2nd, 2013, 7:30 am

Spring/Summer Wildlands solos. I trust you'll find all the XP and lores. Thank you, Baldy!

Trapped

Colvia and The Brown Stallion

Torrent

Hope they are pleasant reads. All surround Trente dealing with the pressures of fatherhood... on the run from the law.
Trente
Player

Words: 244388
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 1:53 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Vernadel on September 3rd, 2013, 9:06 pm

Um, hi Balderdash! I was sent to you to see if you could possibly grade my very first completed thread. It's not in Nyka, but in Abura, if that's okay. But Liminal is not active right now and when I asked, Abstract sent me to you! Blame it all on Abstract!
If I need to contact someone else, could you kindly tell me who?

It is a Solo Flashback thread and I'm not really sure what I'd get out of it as I'm new to this.
The Nimble Fingers Gene

Thank you so much!

Vernadel
Vernadel
Fluttering, Floating, Fashioning

Words: 39940
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:33 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Misty Snowsong on March 15th, 2014, 6:36 am

Misty Snowsong
Player

Words: 10147
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2014, 6:48 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Raven Nightfoot on May 4th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Thread Title: Whip it, Whip It Real Good
Characters: Solo
Purpose: I generally dislike training threads but Raven's skills haven't been improving at all and I'm tired of losing so...I did try and make it interesting though, sort of gives you a peek at her childhood and then some action.

Please and thanks.
Raven Nightfoot
You Don't Know What You Have Until I Take It

Words: 252545
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 12:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes