Closed [The Prairie]Possessed by a Yearning[Fubuki Kouri]

Possessed by a yearning for knowledge... And just posessed.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

[The Prairie]Possessed by a Yearning[Fubuki Kouri]

Postby Clyde Sullins on February 28th, 2014, 5:23 pm

A small smile twitched at Clyde's face, as the ghost girl questioned him on how to begin... How to start seeing auras.

Clyde focused on the image of a shining substance deep within him not unlike his res, his djed as he imagined it, and willed it to flow through him. He willed it to course through his body, rising up, till it built to a point at the spot were the focus Glyph had been drawn, guiding Fubuki in the actions new to her.

Then he focused on his eyes, mentally willed and pushed the djed into his eyes, and felt for his aura sense to bloom.

Before him lay a bush, a simple bush. As he focused on it, a small gray radiance began to show around it. Clyde willed himself to focus harder on it, mentally pictured the plant and him growing closer to it. As he did, the sight of the glowing grey aura would slightly alter, changing so it had a slight greenish hue.

Then he willed out his senses, and felt the bush, felt its spindly sharp leaves poking outward. Its surface was rough but giving, papery as a plant. He felt the slight prick of the point of one of the leaves, the texture of the grain of the plant. All without truly touching it.

Just focus on the plant, sift through its meaning, and feel what it is. Feel it, touch it, see it, smell it, experience it.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 4th, 2014, 3:54 pm

The ghost girl could feel it, her soulmist which was grabbing Clyde's astral felt something flowed throughout his soul. What are you doing? It was a simple curious, a curious one at that, it appeared that every time a mage was about to cast one of their spells, this 'flowing' feeling would happen. Every mage she ever possessed, Cyrus, Anna, and now Clyde, all gave her this sensation. The nature of her question was fueled by her knowledge about their session, they weren't going to do Reimancy so this clearly something else. Most likely, Clyde was showing her how to do Auristics. The ghost girl completely focused her attention on Clyde's flow.

The flow rose upwards to the glyphs they had drawn before, Kouri felt the magic worked at Clyde's being then... like an opened window, a new vision replaced her normal one. As she moved Clyde's eyes to the bush, she could see it radiating some kind of light... it was beautiful, scary, yet intriguing at the same time. Is this... an Aura? That must be it, what else? She was now seeing the aura of a bush. She understood it now, Clyde saw her aura through the ground back in their game just like this, this was a wonderful magic indeed. They both focused their attention on the bush, the aura changed slightly so it possessed a greenish hue.

Kyah?! Kouri took a mental step back, she felt something, the sensation was similar to her own when she was a living Vantha girl. She felt as if her own living finger was prickled by the bush's leaves. H-how?... how?! The ghost girl was utterly bewildered, a sense of euphoria began setting in. This must be the work of Auristics, this magic could possibly let her feel like a human again through her host's body. It had been so long, for about two years since she lost her life and with it, her normal human senses. Aaah... wonderful, it's wonderful... Kouri's voice became slurred like a person who just drank a good amount of psychoactive drugs, she stopped caring on how exactly Clyde could give her such sensation, without even need to be told, Kouri suddenly pulled at Clyde's djed, harsher and without restrain, urging him to fully focus on the plant, with all of his senses, she wanted him to show her everything.

The ghost girl sighed as she first felt around at the mage's djed, then she focused on his nose, sniffing in air, Oooh... She slurred her sigh, the smell of plant leaf flowing through her being as if she truly smelled with her own nose, Kouri then tried something else, she opened Clyde's mouth, then sticking out his tongue to lap at the air around him. To her disappointment, she couldn't taste anything, she failed at her attempt to 'taste' the bush. The ghost girl became agitated as she desperately forced Clyde's djed to push itself, aura of random objects haphazardly assaulting both of their minds, Come on! Show me! Show me more!, she shouted at the mage. The euphoria didn't allow her to think clearly, the mage might need to do something to calm the ghost girl down.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Clyde Sullins on March 5th, 2014, 3:02 am

As promised, Clyde began his instruction in Auristics for Kouri. Or in the case of possession, more of a guided tour, with his body and mind as the work area to explore. It was certainly a odd experience, trying to both teach someone something, while also doing it and showing them how to do it, and thinking about how to do it so they could mentally see what you wanted them to do. All the while being cautious and slow.

Possessed teaching was one of the oddest skill combo's Clyde had done, and it was not much easier this time, his second time doing it.

Suddenly as Clyde had begun to inspect the bush, to experience it, Kouri had flinched back away from the experience. Or whatever flinching translated to when you where occupying someones body not your own.

It had been at the same time as he felt a gentle brush, and experienced the feeling of the leaf, of its prickle, of its touch.

A confused thought echoed in Clyde's head, not his own, but coming from Kouri. H-how?... how?!

Before he could answer though, admittedly not really understanding her words or why she was so excited and wound up by this experience, Kouri spoke again, but in a different mind tone. Aaah... wonderful, it's wonderful...

This bothered Clyde, and it was at this point he knew something was wrong. He was still trying to work with her, to guide her, to meld his actions with hers, when suddenly she leaped forward in his mind, in his will, feeling out and thrusting it forward. At first almost by habit he went along with her, but after a moment he realized what she was doing, what she was trying to do, and he stiffened.

As the smell of plant leaf crossed his thoughts, as he experienced the sensation, he yanked back on his control, willing his body to still, trying to slow the push that Kouri had given him. As he did, he mentally yelled at the ghost.

NO! STOP! Slowly, and only when I direct it! Do not do such things on your own, you do not understand the magic, you do not know what such things might do! Now we can do more, but only at MY pace, and when I say so.

Images flashed through his head as his focus shifted from one thing to another. Rock. Dirt. Bush. Twig. Bone.

When he finally managed to get a hold of himself, to freeze his body and actions by throwing his weight in opposition to what Kouri was trying to do, he found that his tongue was lolling out, and that he had a headache from Kouri trying to inspect one aura after another, shifting her focus about. Now his eyes were focused on nothing, not seeing any auras, not able to clearly make out anything for the moment, everything a odd blob of vague colors.

He tried to speak to her through his mind again, tried to explain to her, but it was not hard, and a dull ache echoed in his skull.

If you do that again, I will not let you possess me again. EVER! You must follow me, let me guide you, not try to usurp control. Now you may have damaged my eyes! This is why I took the lead! If I cannot trust you to listen, how can I trust you to possess me?

Clyde tried to direct Kouri to pull back in his tongue, mentally imagining the action of taking his tongue back into his mouth, and then pictured himself slowly breathing and doing nothing else, and hoped that in a few moments his vision would return, and that it had only been momentarily messed with. He willed for the two of them to breath, and hoped that Kouri would listen.
Last edited by Clyde Sullins on March 5th, 2014, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 5th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Aha... ahaha! It feel so good! The ghost girl stopped caring about what Aura she was focusing at, the very 'humane' sensations she felt through Clyde's senses were enough to drive her into frantic stupor, pulling recklessly at Clyde's very soul. The ghost girl didn't realized the mage's stiffened body, she kept absorbing any auras she could find, each and every thing around her. Of course, being a mere puppeteer, she didn't bear the risk of overgiving, she was using Clyde's djed after all.

The phantom girl didn't perceive his struggle at first, she wouldn't stop if not for Clyde's timely intervention. !? She felt her strings froze, unable to move her puppet any longer, it was as if Clyde's body had turned into a stone, unmoving and immobile. What are you doing?! Let me see! The ghost girl protested against Clyde's attempt to defy her, she pulled and pulled but to no avail, this man clearly knew how to pacify a hostile possession. Let. Me. SEE! The ghost girl's high-pitched voice echoed within Clyde's mind, she didn't care about his directions anymore, he was taking it too slow, she wanted to see everything. Surely using this kind of magic wouldn't be dangerous, it was just seeing auras, not throwing elemental projectiles like reimancy.

No... no! Don't hide it! Like a child whose candy was taken away, Kouri threw a tantrum when Clyde deactivated his aurist senses, annoyance clearly displayed through her soulmist, roughly gripping Clyde's frozen astral like vices, it was when the mage raised his voice that the ghost girl comprehended his actions, Kouri's breath hitched as she slowly stopped struggling, ... the ghost girl went silent, a child being caught red-handed and finally realizing her misdeeds. As Clyde scolded her, he could feel an audible mental gulp from the phantom gripping at his astral, then unintelligible whispers in Vani echoed as Kouri cursed herself, she was being stupid, the man was trying to teach her about this new magic yet she took things too far, to make matters worse, it was his body that she put at risk, not her own.

I'm... She mentally looked down, murmuring under her breath, I'm sorry, she went verbally silent after her apology, everything he said was true. She was at fault here, Kouri followed his command and calmed herself, slowly moving his lungs to breath. The ghost would wait for Clyde's next instructions and if he wanted her to end the possession, she would do so.

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on March 5th, 2014, 3:07 pm

Fighting against the urges of the ghost was not a easy thing to do. He could not move his body, could not take any actions, it was all he could do to simply freeze his own body, and keep her from doing anything. Such a experience was not enjoyable, and he was glad she had not been better at possession, or else he likely would not have been able to stop her. He did not like to think what might have happened if that had occurred...

Clearly the ghost was not satisfied with his stopping, and he could sense her wailing and pushing against his will, trying to force him to continue the actions he had been doing moments ago. All he could do was grit his teeth, and hold against it until she calmed down. Or actually he could not grit his teeth, as that would have required him moving, and he did not doubt that if he loosened up to make even the smallest motion that she would be able to capitalize on this and take control as she had in her frenzy.

Her "heard" a voice in his head speaking in an low unknown tongue, and then moments later heard as the ghost... Apologized? It was also not often that a spirit would apologize after doing something.

After that she was calmed enough to re-continue his breathing at a steady pace, a clearing of the mind and a calming by doing a rhythmic and easy thing over and over. It was one of the first meditation techniques that Clyde had ever learned. It also seemed very good for calming down a ghost, and to help meld their actions together since breathing normally was not something a ghost did. However it being rather simple, it formed as a bridge to further things.

Speaking to her more calmly this time, Clyde continued with an explanation. His djed headache had dwindled to but a whisper deep in his head, just a small twinge of pain echoing. And while his eyes where still out of focus, he began to be able to make out vague shapes, could tell that before him was a bush... Over there was... Another bush? The ground appeared as just a smear of color, not able to make distinctions yet between the terrain and the rocks and things that littered it.

Calm Kouri, calm. You must do as I say, and trust that I know what I am doing. And in kind if you listen to me and follow I will be able to trust you more. You must not let your emotions get the better of you, must not let your urges send you into a frenzy. Now... Can you explain to me what just happened? Why did using Auristics send you into such a state? I have never used this magic with a ghost before, but I do not understand why it affected you as such.

As he spoke, Clyde sent further images at her, images of him slowly un-tensing his body, of loosening up, of keeping his breathing even. Then he began to will his body to do these actions, hoping to get Kouri to follow along with him.

He had not yet returned to his aura vision, and had not said if he would, but neither had he asked Kouri to leave his body.

Auristics is a tricky little thing. Normally it is not too dangerous, so long as you take it slow, and focus on only a few things at once. But doing as you just did, trying to look at many aura's at once, switching your focus from one to another quickly with only the vaguest of touches of its aura being experienced, that is not a safe way to use Auristics.

I can perhaps focus on a few at once, but only if I don't delve to deeply. Otherwise I must switch my vision from one to another. I can't see them all at once.
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 5th, 2014, 8:01 pm

Kouri couldn't share Clyde's ache even if she wanted too, even through auristics, there were some things not reachable by her, one of them being Clyde's own body condition. It was a good thing that Clyde didn't tell her about him hurting though as that would cause the ghost girl to immediately eject herself from the mage's body, she didn't want to hurt him further. Clyde asked her to be calm, to trust him that he would show her more, Uhn... The ghost girl gave a mental meek nod. Regret made her quiet, she let her emotions took over, a great fault on her part, if Clyde was not a spiritist, she couldn't imagine the damage she would cause.

W-well... I... She didn't know how to begin, even she wasn't sure on why she acted that way, to grow frantic with euphoria. After a moment of contemplation, Kouri got the gist of it, it was because the sensation she felt, it reminded her of her human body, I felt the bush prickling on my... your skin, I felt so alive, like I was a Vantha again... I tried to smell the bush, it feels so good, I'm alive! She explained it as best as her child-like mind could do. So Clyde never used it with a ghost before, no wonder he was startled himself, Kouri wasn't sure if this affected all ghosts or just her in particular, I'm sorry, I just... I want to feel it again, n-normally, I can't feel anything from my hosts. Her Common was getting better, after about a year of constantly using the language.

The images he sent at her further relaxed her mind, she followed him in tandem, releasing the tension on his muscles, her astral hold weakening to allow him comfort, if Clyde wished to push her out now, he would find it easy. He explained about the magic further, so it was mostly safe, except if one used it recklessly. Weren't all magics behave that way? In her knowledge, even Reimancy was safe if a mage took it slow, she had no bearing on what was very dangerous and what wasn't. I see, I understand. So one must avoid seeing too many auras at once, just focus on a few, the ghost girl promised herself to do that during their next session, assuming Clyde allowed her to possess him again in the future.

Alright, I uhm... teach me more, i-if you can, can you uh... eat or drink something? I want to taste it... please. She couldn't consume anything but soulmist now, she wanted to taste sweet, salt, sour, or heck, even bitter. Just to feel her taste buds being tingled.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on March 9th, 2014, 11:27 am

As Clyde meditated with Kouri, his eyes slowly readjusted and came back into proper focus. It was certainly a odd experience, but he supposed it had something to do with the shifting. It was the same as one shifting their gaze from far away to close up, it took time for your eyes to adjust. Apparently shifting about his Auristical gaze so fast caused a similar reaction.

He could once more make out the rock before him... Or was it just a differently colored patch of ground? Perhaps his vision had not totally refocused. But he could make out that bush before him, even if its edges was a bit fuzzy and melded together.

However it took him a moment to puzzle out the mental message Kouri sent at him.

I felt the bush prickling on my... your skin, I felt so alive, like I was a Vantha again... I tried to smell the bush, it feels so good, I'm alive!

I'm sorry, I just... I want to feel it again, n-normally, I can't feel anything from my hosts.

Clyde paused for a few moments, and finally understood. So Auristics allowed Clyde to sense things magically... And a ghost normally could not feel anything, apparently, even when possessing someone. Interesting. However when he sensed those things via Auristics, apparently it allowed Kouri to sense those things also, even though she normally couldn't.

But as Clyde thought it over, he supposed he was not truly sensing those things, he was just being sent those sensations via magic. And if there was one thing magic did, it was break the rules. That was more or less how it functioned, allowing one to break the rules and do things normally not physically possible.

Alright, I uhm... teach me more, i-if you can, can you uh... eat or drink something? I want to taste it... please.

In response to this, Clyde thought back at Kouri, a bit less sure than he had been before.

But... I don't think that would work Kouri, it only works when I use Auristics to sense it. I think... If I just ate something, or drank it, I don't think anything would happen. At least not if I understand what is occurring. I don't really have any food with me either to sense magically. Perhaps we can do a bit more Auristics, but I am not really sure what to sense...
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 22nd, 2014, 5:12 am

"You... can't?" After experiencing what it felt like to feel through human-sense, the ghost girl had grown addicted to it after just a few chimes. As Clyde mentally spoke to her that he could not make it work, a subtle chilling wave spread throughout the mage's astral, signifying about Kouri barely holding back her childish anger, like a child who was denied a candy and didn't care even though it wasn't feasible. Small whispers of high-pitched girlish voices echoed inside their joined soul, they were rather unintelligible but one thing for sure, it wasn't good.

The ghost girl's fickle nature twisted the affections she had towards the human, Kouri assumed that Clyde didn't want to give her more of these pleasurable feeling because he was afraid to use more of his magic. The ghost girl had the knowledge that magics are dangerous for some reason, Both Cyrus and Anna exhibited exhaustion after they used them so... this man, he wanted to save himself, even for just a bit, casting more should be fine, right? Kouri did give him a literal piece of her soul after all. "Hmph..." She pouted, mentally crossing her arms, if only Clyde had no spiritist ability, then she could force him to grab a food or two, used his magic, then tasted it. "I don't care! I want food! I want candy! Give me candy!" As if her mental state regressed, Kouri made a tantrum inside Clyde's mind.

Kouri wasn't interested in doing more Auristics, she wanted food, she wanted to taste something sweet with Clyde's lips and tongue, what was the use of just seeing Auras if one could not gain pleasure from it? So affected by the sensation, Kouri could not think any other uses for the personal magic. The ghost girl had enough of this, Clyde did say he doesn't have any food with him, shame. Slowly, her soulmist released their grips on Clyde's astral then gradually, ethereal white mists literally flowed out from each of Clyde's orifices, they gathered just in front of him, forming into the ghost girl in her Vantha form. "..." Kouri's sapphire eyes clearly showed her annoyance, then she looked down as she muttered under her breath, "Get some food.." before promptly turning away, and if Clyde didn't stop her, then leaving the Prairie.

OOCAlright, this should be my last post for the thread, Clyde. :)

You can go ahead and post it for grading, or PM me then I'll post it for grading, Or if you want to continue, then I'm game as well! ;)

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on March 23rd, 2014, 12:20 am

"You... can't?"

As Kouri spoke in his mind, Clyde felt a wave of cold move through his body, a physical manifestation of an emotion thrust against him. He knew from experience that ghosts could be erratic, could be violent, and even volatile, but it was easy to forget what a ghost truly was.

It was also clear that this spirit in question did not believe what he told her. Though lying to someone who was inside the same body as you, who was sharing a mind in a sense, seemed like it would be inordinately difficult.

He'd never felt a tantrum before, not from a ghost, not inside of himself, like a child wailing and thrashing their limbs, but put into physical form to beat across the side of his brain. It was unlike when she had tried to usurp his Auristical powers, but different. That had been a direct attempt to challenge his power of the control of his body. While this... This was more like a jab to the side of the head. Painful and annoying, but with little recourse for Clyde.

"Hmph... I don't care! I want food! I want candy! Give me candy!"

I don't have any food! This is Sahova, its not meant for the living, their is not food freely sitting around for use! I eat what I can get, and their is rarely any leftover. I truly have no food to use for such a thing!

But it seemed Kouri was done. She began to release herself from him, pouring out of the vessel for her soulmist that was his body. While Clyde did not really assist, he did avoid doing what he had done last time a possession was done, forcibly willing and pushing at the ghost to get out. It was not easy allowing a ghost inside, nor was it easy to let it take its own time on the exit. But he did.

Perhaps this meant he was growing more accustomed to the state, more comfortable in it and more knowledgeable of how to handle it. Perhaps...

As the ghost girl appeared before him, she was clearly not in the same "spirits" as she had been upon them first meeting.

"Get some food.."

With that, Kouri was done, done with dealing with Clyde. Done with possessing him. Done with Auristics... For know at least. Clyde let out a sigh, but did not really have much of anything to say. She had made herself quite clear, what she wanted, what she expected. He on the other hand, had also been quite honest and clear with her. Not that she had believed him.

If he could, he would try to get some food, if nothing else but for the fact that he was hungry.

His first experience of meeting Kouri though had been less than pleasant. He could only hope she would be in a better mood the next time they met, and would be more open to listening to him. Perhaps by then the feeling of this times Auristics would have faded, and become less potent.

Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Strange on May 18th, 2014, 5:58 pm

Clyde Sullins

Skills

Skill Name Experience
Auristics 1 XP
Investigation 1 XP
Observation 2 XP
Spiritism 5 XP
Teaching 2 XP
Persuasion 2 XP
Negotiation 3 XP

Lores

Fubuki: Unsettling at First, Second, Third and All the Glances
Fubuki: The Ghostly Girl
Using Auristics to Win at Hide and Seek
Blinking: Very Annoying
Ghosts: Can't Feel Anything Except From When Using Auristics

Loot

Item Description Cost/Gain
Vial of Fubuki Kouri's Soulmist A Vial of Fubuki Kouri's soulmist for use in Spritism or simply as a keepsake. Given

Injuries

Mild Eye Strain – Caused by just a little bit of Auristics Overgiving. When using Auristics over the next couple of days (or just doing strenuous visual taks) Clyde can experience nonspecific soreness of the eyes, mild tearing or dryness, blurring of vision, soreness of the back of the neck, doubling of vision, light sensitivity, difficulty focusing on images, tightness of the temples or back of the head, or combinations of all of these. Headache is the most common symptom. It is usually mild, located in both temples, not pounding, and often relieved by stopping the visual task.

Fubuki Kouri

Skills

Skill Name Experience
Possession 3 XP
Materialisation 2 XP
Glyphing 1 XP
Auristics 2 XP

Lores

Clyde Sullins: Bumbling Fool Amateur Wizard.
Clyde Sullins: Not as Terrible at Hide and Seek as First Thought
Auristics: Everything has an Aura
Auristics: Tracking Auras
Auristics: Feeling the Senses As Only The Living Can
Auristics: Focusing on more than a few things at a time or switching auras really quickly can be dangerous

Comments :
I must admit some of my favourite moments in this thread are the various insults that Fubuki calls Clyde in her head like “staff-wielding simpleton”. It made me giggle so hard.

I have awarded your grade to the best of my ability. Of course I'm not infallible so if you have any comments or queries about your grade feel free to PM me.
"I'm such a Silverheart fangirl"
Strange
AS of Sahova

Words: 71649
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2014, 7:07 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook

Previous