Solo Kelvic shopping trip

Mino decides to buy something with her winter earnings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Kelvic shopping trip

Postby Minosayaa on May 19th, 2014, 12:45 am

Spring 5th 514AV

The Kelvic girl known as Mino made her way through the various shops and hold buildings. She was going to go and spend some of her work earnings, while most of her Miza had gone to help Spirit. She had put a small amount aside to spend later on. Today she had deemed a good enough day to shop so she made her way to one of her favored shops The Nimble Thimble.

Not only was the name fun to say, they sold along with clothes and yarns of all colors little animal dolls. While they were meant for human pups to play with Mino found them of absolute cuteness and was intending to start a hoarded collection of them.

"Hey there Ms. A-mary!" Mino greeted the shopkeeper. The elderly woman chuckled at the Kelvic who always seemed to be around and who always mispronounced her name. "Hello there dear, can I help you?" Mino nodded vigorously in responds, "Do you have any of those little toys in stock, like the Octopi?" The woman nodded and ushered Mino to a large chest filled with the little dolls. Mino let out a small squeal. "Remember 1gm for two of them."

It wasn't long before Mino aproached the lady, her arms holding six little Octopi dolls all of varying colors. As Amary went to ring her up Mino stopped her. "One last thing, I need a present for someone. A human girl. Something awesome! Can you show me something that might work?" With a kind nod Amary began to show the Kelvic things human girls liked.

Ledger6 Octopi dolls,
over the shoulder bag=6gm
If there is rain tomorrow
I wonder where you will take me.
Surely if I'm with you
That alone will make me happy.

Minosayaa
Lead Sled Dog

Words: 51933
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2010, 5:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet