Zandelia's Book of Secrety Stuffs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Zandelia on March 25th, 2014, 1:55 am

This is where Zandelia stores her letters, notes and random scribblings. Send me letters and I love you forever.
Last edited by Zandelia on March 29th, 2014, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 25th, 2014, 3:48 am

On the 36th of Spring, 514 AV a letter would come into Zandelia's possession addressed to one of her aliases 'Dasoma Zanelli'. In the lower right hand corner was a small beautifully crafted sigil and Nader Canoch lettering beside it. The wax seal upon it was in the sigil of a burning scroll.

Dasoma,

I trust this letter find you in good health and not lying face down and dead in a ditch in some Rhysol forsaken corner of Sunberth. I still think you are stupid for attempting whatever it is you are intending there, but I suppose stupidity is one of your endearing qualities then. I don't know, nor do I particularly care what it is you are planning there though I do desire your safe return to Sahova, if one can call arriving to Sahova as being safe.

In any event, I am doing as well as one can upon Sahova. I possess a slave or two now, so I suppose that is new though otherwise nothing overly remarkable has occurred. I am still researching a number of high risk magical combinations in terms of Glyphing and Reimancy, we shall see how that pans out. Its still mostly at a stand still, though Voiding has opened up a few new doors I am excited to explore. I am starting to see how it is all interconnected, that magic itself is all bound by the same principles and guidelines. The strands are starting to form a whole tapestry, a work of art I know I can unravel and understand given enough time. If the Council would only put the resources behind my research... though I suppose that is a bit of wishful thinking at the moment.

If and when you do intend to return to Sahova I certainly hope your own abilities have increased to a good margin, your talents would serve the Citadel (and more importantly, me) well. I trust you don't need to be told this, but I would rather you not die. I would miss your witty repartee and infuriating curiosity far too much.

In any event, since Sunberth possesses a close proximity to Sahova that affords us a luxury of rather quick replies though expect at least a thirteen to fifteen day delay period. I look forward to your reply and to word on your own health.

-Your friend and lover,

A. Marin.

P.S. This letter will disintegrate after being read by you. Precautionary measures, I'm sure you understand.

Upon Zand's eyes falling upon the finally word a light gust of air would puff out from the sigil in the lower corner, disintegrating letter.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Annalisa Marin on May 26th, 2014, 8:52 pm

On the 74th of Spring, 514 AV a letter of similar craft and make would arrive. This one possessed a similar sigil in the lower right corner.

Dasoma,

You can't exactly blame be for taking precautions in ensuring untoward eyes do not look upon my writings. I modified the Trigger to respond to eyes other than yours or mine falling upon the text of the document without acquiring direct permission from either party. Not exactly a perfect fix but if your age is starting to affect your memory so, then who am I to deny you a continued reminder. In any event I would prefer you not ruin the inkwells here for your own sake, the Nuit might very well cast you into the Void for that and it would be quite the pity.

You wish to know of my projects? A trifling bore, I assure you. Most that pertain to my field within the Citadel I cannot share, the Nuit would not be find of me spreading classified Sahovan research information to one of an... inquisitive mindset. However I suppose I can share with you my side research on the Void, as it has nothing to do with my work as a whole. More a supplementary discipline on parchment, at least to the Nuit here upon the island.

The hallucinations still occur, as do the nightmares. I'll count myself lucky if I can get a decent night's sleep every one day in thirty. Personal magic changes you, Dasoma, it warps you in ways you cannot even begin to fathom. If you have learned nothing else from me you should learn that sometimes the price of magic can be too high. I feel older than you though I have only barely lived over twenty two winters, but I am faced with the realization that for all I might have been disillusioned to it I cannot ever stop being a wizard.

Its moments like where I discovered how to split Portals into two smaller ones that I feel a rush, that the excitement returns. A duel nature defines me now I suppose, the battered and jaded wizard and the excitable researcher. No matter how much I learn, I am only learning that there is more to learn. With every question answered a thousand more take its place due to the answer. Its the very nature of madness I suppose. Even still I press onwards for I know that even if I cannot find all the answers, I can still find more than anyone else has and in that I can find true power.

In any event due to... circumstances beyond my ability to control I will be indisposed for the better part of next season. In all likelihood you will hear from me sooner rather than later, but if not then it was a pleasure to know you Dasoma. If I had the ability to trust anyone, I would wish that you would be the person I could trust.

Your Friend and Lover,

A. Marin.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes