Character art for lease

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Character art for lease

Postby Elhaym on September 4th, 2010, 7:43 am

Hey everyone. Sometimes I draw things that I don't use, or create or manipulate an image that doesn't work out for my character. I'm going to start posting up things here that others can use if they so wish for their characters. :D

This is a Chaktawe character I created with the intent of making an alt... but poo on that, one character is enough for me. My loss is your gain, maybe?
I've kind of used this elsewhere, so for the time being I guess i'll shelf it for further use.

ImageImageImageImage

This is a sword I found on the internet and just livetraced in Adobe Illustrator and filled in some color. Looks like the sword the Inarta used, so maybe a budding young ginger swordsman would like to use it? :)
- Currently in use by Adelia

This is an image of the lovely Gina Carano SOPHIE BUSH!!!! (Thanks for the correction Alodian :disgust: ). I love this picture, so I decided to edit a bit for fun and now I suppose i'll leave it here if someone wants to use it. I added some more bruising under her eye, a couple scars on her face, and removed a necklace. She looks she could be a sad, beat up little Kelvic, don't you think? meow.

That's all for now. I'll update regularly if I end up with anything else I think others can use. Good day to you all!
Last edited by Elhaym on November 14th, 2010, 8:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Elhaym
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind.

Words: 567762
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2010, 4:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Character art for lease

Postby Elhaym on September 7th, 2010, 11:20 pm

Heres another drawing I did after finding a quite similar drawing online... but I loved the way the eyes stood out, and the shape of the face, so I re-drew it partially to imprint the way the shadows of the lip were handled at that angle in my head. I did the eyes to resemble a Dhani. :D

Elhaym
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind.

Words: 567762
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2010, 4:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Character art for lease

Postby Fenilen on September 18th, 2010, 6:28 am

....*Yoinks the sword* :D Thank you for putting up pictures that you found but decided not to use so lazy/sucky people (like me) don't have to search fruitlessly. I couldn't find a picture of an apple if I tried. :P
Fenilen
Give Me Your Warmth!

Words: 144782
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2010, 3:04 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets