Completed A Time at The Steambaths

Xen goes to bathe and swim... with company, maybe?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Xen on June 25th, 2014, 5:50 am

Xen’s scales jolt upwards as his tongue ceased its flicking. What did Aka just say? Xen loosens his tight embrace and pauses for a moment to look at his mate. He could see the sincerity in her scarlet eyes and if he could smile in his dhani form, he would have done so. Instead Xen expresses his affection by gently pressing his snout against Aka’s snout. He hisses softly during this kiss and stares into his mates eye’s. Xen was ecstatic, his form consumed by this mystical essence called love. A tear would have escaped his reptilian eye, if it were not for his stubbornness—he wanted to remain strong.

“I love you also, Soshakuakamamushi”

Xen then continues his sensual dance of coils and scales—adding tenderness and endearment to his form. He could feel his mate moving beneath him, wanting to switch and become the dominant one. Yet as she vocalized their passion in this quiet cavern, Xen found that he could not let go of his current position of power. He was enjoying the facial expressions Aka made and the sounds she created during their courtship—she had perverted him, so it was only natural that she took responsibility. Xen hisses loudly instead of moaning in common and snake-tongue, as he returns to and retreats from his mate.

The coiling, slithering and rubbing of their underbellies felt nice—the pleasure threatening to consume him. Xen could feel the end of their courtship ritual coming to an end and the curtains of fate would close, darkening and freezing yet another wondrous memory within his mind. He tightens his loving embrace: as though he feared his mate would disappear or be taken from his coils. Xen moves closer to Aka, bringing his face close to her neck. He then releases air from his nostrils and flicks his tongue onto his mate to memorize her scent. This wasn’t anything sexual in nature but he knew his mate would enjoy what he was doing.

Xen then winces at the boiling sensation he felt within him—he was reaching his limit. The muscles throughout his body quiver as the sensation boils over within him and explodes.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on June 25th, 2014, 6:19 pm

If Aka was in human form right now, she would blush hard, really hard, when Xen replied in earnest, she knew he loved her, but... hearing it directly, while they are locked in throes of passion, was still overwhelming, the one sentence was all Xen needed to make the Viper lose all restrain as she accepted everything he would do to her.

Aka relaxed in his embrace, her hands still holding to his form, she hissed out her moans, the sounds of passion echoing the cavern walls, with the ripples of warm water reflecting their movements. The Viper could also feel her climax approaching closer and closer, and then... just ticks after Xen's lust filled her for the second time that night, Aka closed her eyes shut, whimpering, squirming, and gasping in pleasure, her vision was filled with flashes of white.

And then, complete bliss, the female Viper basked in afterglow, still clutched tight in Xen's embrace and coils, she didn't want for him to let her go, just for this moment, she was not the infamous Master Reimancer nor an Azenth, just for this moment, she was just Aka, the wife of a wonderful male Viper, her only one, Xen.

OOCAlright, I think this will be my last post for the thread, Xen. :)

You can either go ahead and post it for grading, or make your last post then post it for grading.

It has been a mushy time threading with you! :D Thank you!

P.S: Do you think this is a valid event for a Cheva mark? :)

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Pandaemus on July 23rd, 2014, 1:40 pm

Congratulations!

Xen
Skills :
  • Running - 1 XP
  • Socialization - 1 XP
  • Seduction - 5 XP
  • Massage - 2 XP
  • Endurance - 4 XP
  • Leadership - 1 XP

Lores :
  • Finding the right steam bath
  • The Importance of good hygiene
  • Massage: Easing Back Tension
  • Aka: Resisting Temptation
  • Aka: Giving in to Temptation!
  • Aka: Shared passion
  • Aka: Loving Wife
  • Seduction: Teasing Breaths
  • Sex in the Bath
  • Authority in Bed!
  • Seduction: Snake Kisses
  • Lust and Love

Loot :
Here is where I put the spoils of your adventure.

Aka
If you ever reactivate your PC please send me a PM and I will post your grade!

Notes :
Whew I'm sweating! This was a hot and steamy thread...and I'm not talking about the bath! I love how they are both really shy and I might go read what circumstance ever got them in bed together in the first place! It was well written and enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

If there are any concerns or problems with my grading please PM me and we can work through them. Also please remember to edit your grade request as graded or delete it if possible. -Pan
Common - Nader-canoch - Hallucination Voices - Crail

Pandaemus
Skitsofrantic!!!

Words: 179130
Joined roleplay: October 23rd, 2013, 4:17 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2