PM to join Arrows in the Mist [Xylona]

Krisa travels into the mist to relieve some tension and stumbles upon trouble

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Arrows in the Mist [Xylona]

Postby Krisa on December 16th, 2013, 3:00 pm

oocNo worries! I left for a while too. :) Maybe we can do another thread in the present like they know each other if you’re up for it :D

She shook her head. “Everyone has a choice.” She said, voice almost a whisper. But she appreciated the effort to console her. She felt the girls hand on her shoulder and then pulled herself together. This simply wasn’t the time for Krisa insanity to take hold of her mind. They had to leave before the bandits came back. If she didn’t get herself moving, she would end up putting them both at risk. “I’m okay. Thank-you.” She told Xylona, giving her a reassuring smile. “Lets just go.” she suggested, standing and falling into step next to the girl. To get back to the track, they had to go up that hill again. She kept her ears peeled for any sign of danger, moving as quickly as she could while still trying to be quiet. She felt she should say… something, but she could think of nothing to say to fill the silence. Her feet trudged as she made her way back to the past she had originally followed to get there, concentrating on not falling down.

She looked back at the girl behind her to exhausted to let her awkwardness get in the way of conversation “Xylona… That’s a unique name…” She said with a smile “You, uh, grow up in Lhavit? You have the accent.” She asked, trying to make small talk in an effort to get to know the girl a little. She thought about asking her why she’d been out her in the first place, but then she might ask Krisa the same thing… and she didn’t really want to answer that question. She was determined to act as normal as she could. Maybe the two of them could become acquaintances, maybe one day friends. Though Xylona had yet to witness the extent to Krisa’s personality disorders, so that idea was bleak at best. “I’m sure you’ve guessed where I’m from.” She laughed “Sorry about that, my common’s not hopeless. Just accented, I guess. Know any Nari yourself?” She inquired curiously.

Krisa didn’t want to get too imposing with her questions, so she kept them shallow, and conversational. Mainly because she wasn’t up for answering anything too touchy herself. But Xylona provided a welcome distraction from her own antics. Hearing a sound in the distance, Krisa winced, and stood still. But the noise went away almost as soon as it had come. Maybe she was just imagining things now, she was so jumpy. It wasn’t too far back, but dusk was approaching fast, and she worried they’d be caught trying to traverse uneven surfaces in the dark. A challenge bound to make her trip and hurt herself further. So she sped up her pace slightly. “Dark soon” She muttered worriedly, frowning.

Krisa
Voices...whispers...yells...screams

Words: 92099
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 2:13 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Arrows in the Mist [Xylona]

Postby Brandon Blackwing on July 24th, 2014, 11:12 am

Xylona Redwater

XP Award:
  • Mountaineering +1
  • Drawing +1
  • Observation +2
  • Knife +2
  • Running +1
  • Socialization +1

Lore:
  • Water loosens emotions
  • “I don’t want to be a killer- Oh petch to hell with it!”
  • The act of killing: something to take pride in and to fear
  • Lazy lifestyle prevents development of abilities
  • Krisa: Inartan Bowgirl
  • A Bandit Raid!

Injuries and loot:
  • small laceration on bicep: might get infected if not treated. Will take about 14days to heal fully. If treated by someone with the Healing gnosis (L1), there will be no scarring and the time for the wound to close will be only 5 days.

Notes:
This was a great thread! The action was well written and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time, so to speak. It was also very surprising and realistic that the two assaulted girls had to run in the end, I had expected them to slaughter the bandits, but this was way better! Well done!

Please edit or delete your request in the request thread.
Comments, questions or concerns regarding your grade? Pm me.

Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous