[Taloba DS Office - Voodoo] De Doctor is In...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Taloba DS Office - Voodoo] De Doctor is In...

Postby Voodoo on June 5th, 2014, 4:32 am

Welcome to the
House of Voodoo

Welcome to my office, where you can find me amidst my needles, skulls, ravens, and other random malicious concoctions. I encourage you to stop in, have a look around, and of course, drop me a message with your strange requests.

Grading

For now, please place all grade requests HERE.

Moderation

Since I am just starting out here in the Jungle, I will only be accepting a maximum of 1 moderated thread request. Once I start getting the hang of things and have projects in mind, I shall increase this to 3 moderated thread requests. This will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please reply below with a completed Request Form, and I shall see to it that you have a response in a day or two.

Moderation Request Form :
Title:
List of Players Involved:
Summary of Desired Plot of Thread:
Purpose of Thread:
Additional Information:
Last edited by Voodoo on September 17th, 2014, 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Voodoo
I'm known for ma graveside manner...

Words: 73986
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2014, 4:50 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Power Fork (1)

[Taloba AST Office - Voodoo] De Doctor is In...

Postby Kol on July 25th, 2014, 1:22 am

Title: Back To Battle

List of Players Involved: Kol

Summary of Desired Plot of Thread: Kol goes to sign up and reenlist in the military after some devastating events regarding his sister, Dahlia, and her death. He seeks to find a way to get his mind off of the pain and hatred he feels, and so he looks for a release with a reason to kill (Did I just rhyme, kind of? O.o).

Purpose of Thread: Kol becoming a member of the Taloban military again.

Additional Information: I'm thinking the date for this can be around the.... 35-40th or Summer? Overall, your call. I thought a modded thread for this could be cool. Feel free to use whatever NPC you see fit. Gotta make the first steps towards getting him that tiger. Slowly, but surely, I will climb those ranks.
Kol
Player

Words: 105290
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2014, 12:11 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

[Taloba AST Office - Voodoo] De Doctor is In...

Postby Ayatah on July 26th, 2014, 9:00 pm

Title: Teachers Pet
List of Players Involved: Ayatah, Filo Gentiva
Summary of Desired Plot of Thread: A young Ayatah, following the advice of her clan matriarch and grandmother, approaches Filo's hut to learn more about the world beyond the jungle.
Purpose of Thread: This is going to be the first time Ayatah is actually encouraged to broaden her academic horizons, so it's kind of a pinnacle moment in her story. She also learns the first crucial pieces of information about her paternal culture -- at least other than the snippets of derogatory phrases she's heard from other Myrians.
Additional Information: I'm only just returning to Mizahar so there is literally no rush for this. This is just a thread I've been hankering to do for quite some time.

|| Ayatah's speech || Ayatah's thoughts || Others' speech ||
Ayatah
The Scholarly Savage

Words: 667148
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 11:30 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes