[Ironworks] Designs in steel (Eris)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Ironworks] Designs in steel (Eris)

Postby Leviathan on September 30th, 2010, 11:58 pm

Thread Award!

Eanos
Exp +1 Auristics, +3 Business
Lore Discussing Dagger Design, Satisfying a Customer
+ 30 gm (Your Share of Sales, 5 gm went to the Ironworks)

Eris
Exp +1 Observation, +1 Interrogation
Lore Discussing Dagger Design, Making a New Friend: The Dagger
- 35 gm (Purchase of Isur Constructed and Blessed Custom Dagger)

Additional Comments Sorry for taking so long friends, I've been busy. I couldn't award too many points to you, Eris, since it was mostly conversation on your part. If you feel this is a mistake, please let me know. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me and we can work out the situation. Nice thread and keep up the good work.
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous