Open People Watching

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

People Watching

Postby James Raven on August 22nd, 2014, 9:32 pm

James continued to watch the people pass by as he answered.
"I was born here, but I have spent the past 10 months of my life out in the wilds that surround this town. Now I have returned to find my bond mate...It is an animal instinct in us Kelvics.... we must find our bondmate."

James watched all the people pass by, without looking at his companion at all, yet still watching him out of the corner of his eye.
James Raven
Player

Words: 3203
Joined roleplay: August 17th, 2014, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic

People Watching

Postby Botaran on August 22nd, 2014, 11:07 pm

Botaran pushed his eyebrows together and frowned while trying to understand.

"Bond mate? As in, "children" mate? Or a traveling companion type?" Botaran crossed his legs and propped his head up on one hand. It sounded to him like a right of passage. If it was something important like that, Botaran would like to help him to the best of his abilities.

"Have you tried a bar yet?"
Botaran
Player

Words: 3758
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2014, 12:58 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

People Watching

Postby James Raven on August 23rd, 2014, 4:38 pm

"A Bond Mate is what you would consider a spouse, usually. It can be just a very good friend as well. But the bond between Kelvic and Mate is very very strong. Some have said that the amount of love that a Kelvic has for their bondmate is borderline obsessive. Every Kelvic has an animal instinct to find this person. They usually tend to jump out at us. That is why I am people watching, I am looking for anyone who jumps out at me."

James scanned the crowd as his soft, sultry, melodic voice rang through the air.
James Raven
Player

Words: 3203
Joined roleplay: August 17th, 2014, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic

People Watching

Postby Botaran on August 23rd, 2014, 8:16 pm

Botaran was pretty sure he wasn't understanding this fully, but he still wanted to help.

"Well, the most interesting people I've ever met have been slouched over in bars. Also, depending on the bar, the jumpiest people." Botaran stood up and clapped James on the shoulder. "Come friend! We will find you a woman, and I will be what the a children call a "wing man"." Ignoring his own pun, Bo tried to look around for he nearest pub, bar, or inn, and waved James over to do the same.
Botaran
Player

Words: 3758
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2014, 12:58 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous