Logan arrives at Mizahar.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Logan Kato on October 3rd, 2010, 4:06 am

Logan has been walking for 3 days, with little food and water. He comes to a lake, and starts to drink the water. He becomes overjoyed when he realizes the water is not harmful. Once he is finished drinking the water, he sees a city floating over the lake. "Wow." He says. "I wonder what's inside."
Logan Kato
Player

Words: 578
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2010, 3:56 am
Race: Human

Postby Logan Kato on October 3rd, 2010, 4:23 am

He walks into the city and decides to rest in an alleyway. He falls asleep, hoping he will find a job and a love in Ravok.
Logan Kato
Player

Words: 578
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2010, 3:56 am
Race: Human

Postby Panna Cotta on October 3rd, 2010, 4:33 pm

This is to inform the thread starter that this thread has been considered inappropriate and is put on hold as the player of Logan Kato does not abide by the rules as shown in the Starting Guide. I would like to remind you that players need to have a proper Character Sheet before they start to play.

If possible, please read the Things You Need to Know in order to familiarize yourself about Mizahar. I have already sent a PM regarding the corrections that need to be immediately addressed. This warning applies to all threads where you have posted.

Should you need any assistance, please feel free to respond through a PM or contact anyone from the Staff. Thank you. :)
Panna Cotta
I'm your Princess P

Words: 320216
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)