Zhol's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Zhol's Journal

Postby Zhol on September 11th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Stuff I Can Say In Nari

Greetings (polite)
Hi (informal)
Horse boy
Please
Thank You
Very
Not Very
Friendship
Little lady sister
How are you?
I am fine
Not so starfish well
I'm sorry to hear that
I missed you
The day happened very roughly
My very best friendship
I would be very like of that
I like your many words

Stuff I Can Say In Symenos

Greetings (formal)
Hello (not formal)
Brother (Verda)
Sister
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Words: 710796
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 4:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Zhol's Journal

Postby Zhol on September 21st, 2014, 6:06 pm

X Autumn 514
Dear Dinah,

I know you probably won't ever read this, but there is no one alive who I have ever been able to talk to the way I could with you. There are people here who want to be here in Wind Reach like a sister to me, but they will never be able to take your place. You're the other side of me, the other part, and without you I feel so lost.

Wind Reach. That's where I am now: as far away as I could possibly get. It's strange here. Everyone is obsessed with birds, and almost no one likes horses at all, they just use them for work and not much else. Instead of Striders, the Inarta bond with wind eagles, and they say that the riders - they call them Endal - can hear the eagle's thoughts. They have a weird caste system here, and because they don't really know much about horses, I'm actually useful here, so they treat me pretty well. I'm an Avora - just as important as a hunter or a crafter, even! Bet Darda would hate it if he knew.

The castes don't treat each other too great, though. There's this girl, and she... she's my best friend. My only friend here, almost. But because she's only a tracker, she's only a Chiet. That's the caste below mine, and the other Avora treat them so badly. When we first met, I saved her, and she... she tried to give herself to me, not because she was grateful but because that's what any other Avora would have expected.

The worst part is that now I know her? I would give anything to be with her. She is so sweet, and kind, so much smarter and better than she thinks she is, so gentle, and caring, and so good to me, good for me. There for me. You'd like her... I do. But because of these castes? Because I'm an Avora and she's a Chiet? If I tell her, she'll be with me. But I'll never know if it's because she wants to, or just because she has to.

I miss you, twin sister. I wish you were here.
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Words: 710796
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 4:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)