[Game] Song Dedication Thread!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Zhol on September 21st, 2014, 2:25 am

It's sort of a game, I guess? :paranoid:

In one of the other communities I've been part of, we had a thread like this... and since I've seen so many songs and music videos in scrapbooks and character sheets and what not, I figured it was something you guys might have fun with!

The idea is simple... you post a song, and you dedicate it from your character to someone else's character(s). Maybe it sums up your relationship with them, romantic or otherwise. Maybe it sums up the thread you're writing. Maybe you just know it'd annoy the bajeesus out of said person. The more contrived the excuse, the better! :D

This one is for Khara, because we are sap and we shamelessly stole the title for our thread. :paranoid:
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Words: 710796
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 4:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Postby Tinnok on September 22nd, 2014, 9:51 pm

Alright so this one is sort of the song I see representing Tinnok's rivalry to Evalin currently since Evalin's power level is so out of Tinnok league it reminds me of this show. Will the balance of the scales ever shift? Only time will tell...

Image Image Image
Tinnok
A Witch of the Wilds

Words: 878542
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2013, 5:27 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)